Weekly Server Maintenance - June 30, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas!

Maintenance will take place tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and is expected to last approximately 5 hours.

• Fixed an issue with Evergale Canyon.
  • Joker's Ultimate Gambit ends.
  • Dungeon Delve Event Ends

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

We had events? Joker's Ultimate Credit Card and Repetitive Dungeon Delve Event ends???

I missed the best time of my life not knowing that we had those!

(Just kidding, I simply didn't participate, I forgot they were even out still)

Same. Only thing I did was gearing a few alts with sov gear. At this point they should just left the buff shugo there forever, so the few ppl left can run their stuff faster.

Yesterday I even got surprised when I saw the buff shugo after I entered IDD. I don't run any instances in weeks lol even forgot we still had it. 

2 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Same. Only thing I did was gearing a few alts with sov gear. At this point they should just left the buff shugo there forever, so the few ppl left can run their stuff faster.

Yesterday I even got surprised when I saw the buff shugo after I entered IDD. I don't run any instances in weeks lol even forgot we still had it. 

Exactly. The Debit Card event could give them extra money if anyone ever thinks it worth it so why removing it?

And the dungeon delve would make some people do another pve instance easier which could make them log into retail giving the false impression the servers are still alive.

Archived