Siel's Aura Free Week ends

Guest JustMe

Guest amaterino

The 15 buck would have been if the company deserves it. Do you think with candies, Daeva pass that overpriced, and bots roaming everywhere nobody dealing with them means they do? Im not paying until they prove me they deserve my money.

3 hours ago, Thorine-KT said:

$10 a month would have been a solid plan. Anything over that for a 12 year old game is pushing it. I may do the 30 day plan here and there but it won't be monthly. I do enjoy the game.

I agree, $10 is psychologically a nice round number. But the NCsoft bean counters run the show, not the forum CMs.

Guest GjOnThat

Siel's Free Week ended, people are leaving ,either because they think $15 is much or maybe that shitty "nOt-tHaT-mUcH-p2w" pass and candies need to leave. Damage has already been done and the only thing left is a new server stripped from all that BS(just keep the subscription, we need it.). Whatever a BATTLE PASS is needed for AN MMORPG anyways? It's not a MOBA or a Battle royale game FFS. And YES there is an unfair advantage over the paying pass. Especially this early on the server. IF they announced something like that after 2 months from the start of the server then so be it, with the current items the pass gives it wouldn't be a problem. You are on the right track for an aion retail #2 right now and the only thing left is to man up and admit you done goofed and open a fresh new server. Let those who bought the pass/candies play on the current ones, all the others NEED and WANT the oldschool experience of the game. I am sure the subs will be efficient for a new server to maintain and manage. That way all the players will be happy, both the "i need to spend for the battle pass to play[for an MMO!!?]" and all the others who want the original experience untouched.  The ball is on you field NCSoft, it's do it or lose it. Except if you are already content with the sales of the pass and you don't need all the other players that only want the subscription and no other strings attached. I imagine retail player will have a field day with the failure of the classic servers and be like "Told you so" in some months. If you want more players you already know what to do if not, continue like that, you are on the right path.

P.S: Any other defenders-shillers defending the pass and be opposed to the opening of a fresh server without all that pass-candies practices , are DISPUTANTS not only to all the other players who oppose those practices but to the game itself. Keep doing that. I am sure it will lead to something better.

P.S2: And don't start with " we don't need you anyways, you wouldn't play the game either way, be it with pass and  candies or not." As you can see from all our comments, we still WANT the game to SUCCEED that's why we voice our opinion. WE WANT to play WITH SUBSCRIPTION and NOTHING else, be it candies/shop/passes. The majority of us AREN'T f2p supporters. The only thing that we want is a p2p service from the start to the end with no other convenient mechanism in the game. Just you and the time spend in game.

Clock's ticking. Numbers are trickling. Make your move. Over and Out.

Guest eyyy
4 hours ago, Guest GjOnThat said:

Siel's Free Week ended, people are leaving ,either because they think $15 is much or maybe that shitty "nOt-tHaT-mUcH-p2w" pass and candies need to leave. Damage has already been done and the only thing left is a new server stripped from all that BS(just keep the subscription, we need it.). Whatever a BATTLE PASS is needed for AN MMORPG anyways? It's not a MOBA or a Battle royale game FFS. And YES there is an unfair advantage over the paying pass. Especially this early on the server. IF they announced something like that after 2 months from the start of the server then so be it, with the current items the pass gives it wouldn't be a problem. You are on the right track for an aion retail #2 right now and the only thing left is to man up and admit you done goofed and open a fresh new server. Let those who bought the pass/candies play on the current ones, all the others NEED and WANT the oldschool experience of the game. I am sure the subs will be efficient for a new server to maintain and manage. That way all the players will be happy, both the "i need to spend for the battle pass to play[for an MMO!!?]" and all the others who want the original experience untouched.  The ball is on you field NCSoft, it's do it or lose it. Except if you are already content with the sales of the pass and you don't need all the other players that only want the subscription and no other strings attached. I imagine retail player will have a field day with the failure of the classic servers and be like "Told you so" in some months. If you want more players you already know what to do if not, continue like that, you are on the right path.

P.S: Any other defenders-shillers defending the pass and be opposed to the opening of a fresh server without all that pass-candies practices , are DISPUTANTS not only to all the other players who oppose those practices but to the game itself. Keep doing that. I am sure it will lead to something better.

P.S2: And don't start with " we don't need you anyways, you wouldn't play the game either way, be it with pass and  candies or not." As you can see from all our comments, we still WANT the game to SUCCEED that's why we voice our opinion. WE WANT to play WITH SUBSCRIPTION and NOTHING else, be it candies/shop/passes. The majority of us AREN'T f2p supporters. The only thing that we want is a p2p service from the start to the end with no other convenient mechanism in the game. Just you and the time spend in game.

Clock's ticking. Numbers are trickling. Make your move. Over and Out.

This post right here mr. CM @Kibbelz

10 hours ago, Keto said:

also in Poland is sick price... if u earn here 2000PLN/month   ...

North America 15 $ is not much when u earn  2000 $ per month

in Poland 15 $ is    15x 3,82 = 57 PLN...

wonder if players would buy it if it would cost   57 $  per month 🤔

You can convert currency all you want, in the end of the day its still $15. A higher number doesn't mean it becomes more expensive.

If you really earn that little money in Poland, I'd gladly move to Poland to buy myself a mansion with €200 and live like a king.

All jokes aside, though...you're assuming people earn $2000 a month...That's already dumb to begin with.
$15 is not a lot of money.
If you can't afford it, don't spend it. Don't blame the game for your financial situation.

4 hours ago, Guest GjOnThat said:

Numbers are trickling.

Are they? Compared to retail I would say Aion Classic is racking up some decent numbers.
As of right now player counts are:

Retail
Katalam - 213 players online
Danaria - 114 players online

Classic
Siel - 2556 players online
Israphel - 1712 players online

Let's see when the payers of this shit run out of players online, because that's what will happen 60% of players have already given up on this poorly managed and thief game, in 2 months at most it will happen the same as the current aion, 40 players online at most.

Guest Chadmcswipe

Who gives a nyerk about what happens in 2-3-4 months. Just play now bruh. Free 2 play people are leeches anyway they would never compete even without restrictions

1 hour ago, RickGuetta said:

Let's see when the payers of this shit run out of players online, because that's what will happen 60% of players have already given up on this poorly managed and thief game, in 2 months at most it will happen the same as the current aion, 40 players online at most.

I agree. I bet there is people playing right now because they already bought a month or 3 months and they are just like "well not going to lose this money" but I'm sure they will think twice about the next time they need to buy the sub. Not to mention, there is people already who says they are going to ditch Aion when another games comes out like Lost Ark, so that's the community they want? just the ones who comes, waste money one month and they don't even think about staying.

1 hour ago, Guest Chadmcswipe said:

Who gives a nyerk about what happens in 2-3-4 months. Just play now bruh. Free 2 play people are leeches anyway they would never compete even without restrictions

This right here is the mentality of this company, who cares about the longevity of the game? lets just grab some few bucks in a month and then who cares. So you really think all people who is complaining about it is F2P players? Open your eyes dude, read the comments again, people is saying they are OKAY with the sub but no with the daeva pass and shit things.

Archived