Things we need to stop arguing for!

Guest LEON

Dear all,

sometimes it is hard to grasp certain situations and take it for granted so that being said I would like to express my personal opinion on bots, sellers and the p2p AION game that most people are itched by.

1. bots

Guys we need to stop worrying about bots because there is no way GM's do not know about them and I am sure they are doing their most best to isolate them as much as possible so I suggest you just enjoy your game and ignore them when you see them, you can report them if you feel like it but please don't come complaining with caps lock on the forum to do something about them cause it alarms stress to GM's to take action that might impact even you as the normal player, I have seen it before on other games and majority of players left the game because of wrong decision taken by GM's way too fast to accommodate players stress.

2. Sellers

You have nothing to do on their site, there is so much you can gain and enjoy by simply playing the game on your own pace, if you have dopamine's stress remember your wasting money on the wrong company and you're helping parasites killing the host that you yourself is ON, if we all just ignore them and stop asking for their service they will stop on their own and leave, be a good real player and say no to Buy Kinah to the wrong Company, just buy a candy from the shop and help pay for the servers they ain't cheap they go from $2500 to $40.000 a month I ain't kidding I looked this up myself.

3. p2p AION Game

In my opinion this is the best option for an MMORPG, it puts everyone on the same level and require hard work to stay on top and every item will drop in the game with higher chance of drop rate isn't it everyone dream? yes right? so don't complain why it's a p2p AION game please.

4 p2w Games overall

the infamous P2W has become an issue in the modern world making those who have money to gain advantage over others which bring the server to an unbalanced state, real players who work harder then others still would not be able to catch up and bring signs of irritation and stress and starts to complain everywhere to try and stain the game to negativity, game companies can earn more income for eager gamers trying to avoid grinding in games.

PS: I wouldn't complain about AION Classic they are doing a great job so far and I love the game as it is.

Sincerely,

LEON A.K.A ATrix

Guest Kaifin

basically u are saying ," NCsoft is right, and  I love everything she does" if she sells AP sets in the store it will be good because those who don't have time to play will be able to buy!"

3 minutes ago, Guest Kaifin said:

basically u are saying ," NCsoft is right, and  I love everything she does" if she sells AP sets in the store it will be good because those who don't have time to play will be able to buy!"

No, he's just saying this whole drama is exhausting at this point and threads/posts repeat themselves almost every hour.

22 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

No, he's just saying this whole drama is exhausting at this point and threads/posts repeat themselves almost every hour.

Exactly and it needs to stop, I have seen these kind of drama before and it did not end well.

I wonder if those who praise NCSOFT so much and their GREAT AND REVOLUTIONARY IDEA of making a subscription to just PLAY aion, will continue to pay when NCSOFT shits it again, I hope they will continue to pay when there are only 300 players on the servers, I know that they will do because they have no other place to leave their money

Guest Ashlayna
42 minutes ago, Guest Kaifin said:

Let me know when they're actually doing that, because then it will be P2W.  Until then, it's "but they have more kinah than me, and it's not fair"...

I played a little Korean Grinder called Rappelz that perfectly fits into P2W.  Equipment enchantments could be protected with items called E Protect.  These items are CS exclusives, and are tradeable, so they can be sold/traded to other players.  Good luck trying to enchant your gear w/out them, and good luck trying to compete in OW PvP with the whales that dumped tons of cash into the game.  Being able to make some kinah, which you can't even use to buy actual endgame gear?  Not so much...

No it dont needs to stop, the more noise we make, more chances to get a good game from this rubbish greedy company.

Guest Ashlayna
49 minutes ago, Guest Rene said:

I wonder if those who praise NCSOFT so much and their GREAT AND REVOLUTIONARY IDEA of making a subscription to just PLAY aion, will continue to pay when NCSOFT shits it again, I hope they will continue to pay when there are only 300 players on the servers, I know that they will do because they have no other place to leave their money

I wonder if people complaining about a subscription to  play Aion were around at launch, when a subscription was required?  I also wonder if they've ever heard of WoW, where a sub is still required?  I sincerely believe that going F2P was one of the worst things that happened to the retail version.  I know my sub was still active when it did, and I may well have maintained it for a long while afterwards.

1 hour ago, Guest Kaifin said:

lmfao that is not what he is saying at all. Jesus christ the people in this forum are so nyerking stupid it hurts.

29 minutes ago, Guest Xaw said:

No it don't needs to stop, the more noise we make, more chances to get a good game from this rubbish greedy company.

you have no idea what you're saying,  the company is not greedy, the company is doing what it must to pay debts at the end of the month, don't you pay rent each month? they do too and it is very expensive, go look up google cloud with 16 CUDA cores A100 how much it cost before you say another word.

Guest Narmina
1 hour ago, Guest Rene said:

I wonder if those who praise NCSOFT so much and their GREAT AND REVOLUTIONARY IDEA of making a subscription to just PLAY aion,

Hum
WoW
FFXI
FFXIV

three good game you have to pay subscription to pay.
neither of the 3 are empty. WoW and FFXIV are the big monsters everyone knows, FFXI is maybe the oldest well living MMORPG (DAOC or other older are now dead or close to death)

DAoC
Everquest
Dofus
Aion when was launched

list can go on... A long list of P2P mmorpgs.

So yes, you can now play Aion retail as F2P. but... i don't think Aion F2P can be called a "success" ... In fact, even if we could say "P2P period of Aion didnt made it a glorious game" ... it remains far better than the F2P period.

You know, i have far more problem with cash shop in MMORPGs than subscription model...
I dream to go back to MMORPG with subscription AND WITHOUT cash shop... this would be so goooooood. (hype for CU or AoC... but sad to know they will have a cosmetic cash shop T_T )

Guest Parathyro

I agree with LEON.

People think that dealing with bots is an easy job. A gm logs his account on a monday morning with his coffee on left hand and the ban hammer on the right. Kids pls, its not that easy. GMs cannt just ban people arround cause the seem like bots. Also they cannt ban just one bot when they see it, they have to do ban waves. If you ban one by one you do a hole in the water, it gets replaced in seconds. Gms have to investigate more and ban all of them at once.

The only problem with sellers is that our blocklist doesnt have unlimited space. Thats it.

Guest jackynikola

You guys are super delusion. It's not p2w if you have infinit Kinah? WTF guys? You can buy allmost everything with kinah. So basically why would you play. Just get your max level buy everything with kinah and quit game GG.

Guest Guest awesome guy

Hell of alot better of a classic release than Lineage 2. I guess they learned from that trainwreck. Lawlz

8 minutes ago, Guest Narmina said:

Hum
WoW
FFXI
FFXIV

three good game you have to pay subscription to pay.
neither of the 3 are empty. WoW and FFXIV are the big monsters everyone knows, FFXI is maybe the oldest well living MMORPG (DAOC or other older are now dead or close to death)

DAoC
Everquest
Dofus
Aion when was launched

list can go on... A long list of P2P mmorpgs.

So yes, you can now play Aion retail as F2P. but... i don't think Aion F2P can be called a "success" ... In fact, even if we could say "P2P period of Aion didnt made it a glorious game" ... it remains far better than the F2P period.

You know, i have far more problem with cash shop in MMORPGs than subscription model...
I dream to go back to MMORPG with subscription AND WITHOUT cash shop... this would be so goooooood. (hype for CU or AoC... but sad to know they will have a cosmetic cash shop T_T )

So true. Subscription models without P2W Stores or Passes is far superior. I really do wish MMOs would stick with this tried and true formula.

No thank you, I will always complain about the bad things and praise the good things.

This current system is bad and needs to be pointed out at all times. If we don't we just end up with a 2nd retail in record speed. You'd do better the understand that it also benefits you that the people that complain about P2W keep playing because they are a very large portion of the MMORPG community. Without them, the game you love to play is as good as dead. 

If that majority leaves, the only monetization left is milking you dry. If that's what you truly enjoy fine. But don't tell others not to complain about the game they love as much as you do. 

1 hour ago, Guest jackynikola said:

You guys are super delusion. It's not p2w if you have infinit Kinah? WTF guys? You can buy allmost everything with kinah. So basically why would you play. Just get your max level buy everything with kinah and quit game GG.

The kinah sale is limited to 900k a day, you're only looking at this on sided, your sided to be precise.

47 minutes ago, Rastekkel said:

No thank you, I will always complain about the bad things and praise the good things.

This current system is bad and needs to be pointed out at all times. If we don't we just end up with a 2nd retail in record speed. You'd do better the understand that it also benefits you that the people that complain about P2W keep playing because they are a very large portion of the MMORPG community. Without them, the game you love to play is as good as dead. 

If that majority leaves, the only monetization left is milking you dry. If that's what you truly enjoy fine. But don't tell others not to complain about the game they love as much as you do. 

That is not complaining anymore it's criticizing, there is a difference, complaining is when you're unsatisfied with their current policy and address them nicely to make changes, criticizing on the other hand you are directly judging their decision and telling them to F*** off, if you want people to listen you will need a different approach.

7 minutes ago, Guest LEON said:

That is not complaining anymore it's criticizing, there is a difference, complaining is when you're unsatisfied with their current policy and address them nicely to make changes, criticizing on the other hand you are directly judging their decision and telling them to F*** off, if you want people to listen you will need a different approach.

You got your definitions mixed up. That's not the definition of being critical. That's being a rude person. 

2 minutes ago, Rastekkel said:

You got your definitions mixed up. That's not the definition of being critical. That's being a rude person. 

you're just being someone that likes to look for trouble you ain't finding it here.

Archived