Make the New Fledgling gear Skinnable

Lumin-DN

Dear NCWest, 

So I think the introduction of the absolutely overpowered Fledgling and Elite Fledgling gear sets via the campaign quests was a -really- good idea.  Removing the need to be concerned about gear until level 66 is smart, since that's now essentially when the game actually starts.  

But that said, it is a TRAVESTY that older players cannot benefit from these new skins.  The armor sets are fantastic, and I would really love to use some of the level 10 gear's skins on my level 75 main.  However, they cannot be skinned.  At all.  That's truly unfair and just terrible.  Please, make the items skinnable, OR provide an alternate skin item available on the BCM.  I would buy it.  

Thank you for your time.

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2017 at 3:08 PM, Lumin-IS said:

Dear NCWest, 

So I think the introduction of the absolutely overpowered Fledgling and Elite Fledgling gear sets via the campaign quests was a -really- good idea.  Removing the need to be concerned about gear until level 66 is smart, since that's now essentially when the game actually starts.  

But that said, it is a TRAVESTY that older players cannot benefit from these new skins.  The armor sets are fantastic, and I would really love to use some of the level 10 gear's skins on my level 75 main.  However, they cannot be skinned.  At all.  That's truly unfair and just terrible.  Please, make the items skinnable, OR provide an alternate skin item available on the BCM.  I would buy it.  

What is Fledgling gear lev 10? The one given in "Homeward Bound" event similar to Dazzling? For Songweaver or for all cloth it exactly coincides with Dazzling, for other classes I think Dazzling is better.  Elite Fledgling= lev 55 in Enshar? Yes, I agree it's bad for old toons who did the campaign "Enshar Expedition" earlier and can't get this appearance by any means at all! :( 

On 10/4/2017 at 1:15 AM, Heliosgolden-SL said:

What is Fledgling gear lev 10? The one given in "Homeward Bound" event similar to Dazzling? For Songweaver or for all cloth it exactly coincides with Dazzling, for other classes I think Dazzling is better.  Elite Fledgling= lev 55 in Enshar? Yes, I agree it's bad for old toons who did the campaign "Enshar Expedition" earlier and can't get this appearance by any means at all! :( 

When characters complete their ascension quest they get level 10 gold gear now.  It's incredibly powerful gear along the same lines as the Elite Fledgling stuff you get in Enshar.

• 8 months later...

Archived