LFG bots and gold sellers

Elma

Is there anyway that LFG can actually have a level limit? These bots are very aggressive. Spamming mail, spamming Lfg and whispers. The option to block whispers is blocked out for some reason. Is there some way that there are level limits on Lfg and whispers. Level 15 would be a great starting point.

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

My block list is already full and I have to keep making space to block new bots.

I believe we are all having to do that right now. I just hope GM's will do something about it.

Wow, so the sub didn't work for that not happening?  So many of the arguments as to why the game should maintain the subscription system are now seen as ridiculous. I am surprised that you are surprised that the company has done nothing.

5 minutes ago, Guest 786 said:

Wow, so the sub didn't work for that not happening?  So many of the arguments as to why the game should maintain the subscription system are now seen as ridiculous. I am surprised that you are surprised that the company has done nothing.

Even if they ban the bots (which I was told they did on Monday), they will just make new characters and keep spamming LFG. Are you new to MMOs?

Just now, Kubei-DN said:

Even if they ban the bots (which I was told they did on Monday), they will just make new characters and keep spamming LFG. Are you new to MMOs?

Im not, thats why im saying that argument that people use to say why the game needs a subs is invalid. Are you new to reading?

Guest amaterino

Arent we paying subs to have a triple A treatment? Why are there any bots? Are there any CMs actually even reading or caring about what we suggest here? why dont you hire 1 or 2 guys who logon and go around the zones, ban those motherF* and its done. U cant miss them if u roam around for few minutes.

1 minute ago, Guest 786 said:

Im not, thats why im saying that argument that people use to say why the game needs a subs is invalid. Are you new to reading?

First this is a completely different argument. The sub that you're complaining about is valid. I am not sure if you noticed the game is still free to play. That's where the bots come in. Also the game itself needs some type of income in order to sustain itself. If not for the sub, then it would be no better than Aion 7.0 and the BCM shop full of pay to win items. 

On 7/1/2021 at 3:29 AM, Guest 786 said:

Well, since they were spamming their RMT's in the Closed Betas for retail, I'm not surprised to see them.  Are you so naive as to believe that they can't, or won't spend 15 bucks a month?

On 7/2/2021 at 10:20 PM, Elma said:

I just want CM's or GM's to help out with this. I shouldn't have to use a 3rd party program to filter bots and risk getting banned. Can you please confirm?

it is not even a program. it is just a notepad text file that filters out certain words from the lfg chat. Ever since i used this i havent seen a single bot spam in my lfg

4 minutes ago, Elma said:

This I actually agree with.

The problem is that we didn't get the classic we wanted. You either have subscription or f2p, in classic we have non. F2p is non existent with that 1 h which only helps bots trade their loot and subscription is not real if f2p can co-exist with it. Who are they pleasing this way? Bots and whales, but not actual players.

31 minutes ago, Titanas-KT said:

The problem is that we didn't get the classic we wanted. You either have subscription or f2p, in classic we have non. F2p is non existent with that 1 h which only helps bots trade their loot and subscription is not real if f2p can co-exist with it. Who are they pleasing this way? Bots and whales, but not actual players.

When Aion came out in 2009 there was subscription only, that's it, no f2p one hour per day, no f2p at all.

8 minutes ago, Alvie said:

When Aion came out in 2009 there was subscription only, that's it, no f2p one hour per day, no f2p at all.

Correct but since Aion did go f2p, it's hard to reel that game in. But this is better than Aion 7.7.

1 hour ago, Alvie said:

And this is what we wanted, they should have had 1 server with subscription only, one with p2w like now and one f2p if they wanted. They literally merged 3 different types into one. I bet you, if we had one server with subscription only, everyone would be playing there.

5 hours ago, Titanas-KT said:

And this is what we wanted, they should have had 1 server with subscription only, one with p2w like now and one f2p if they wanted. They literally merged 3 different types into one. I bet you, if we had one server with subscription only, everyone would be playing there.

You lose.  I want there to be at least two servers, because I may want to play both factions, and under this premise, I would be unable to do so, and so, I wouldn't play, at all.

Maybe, what they should do, is eliminate the daily free trial, and leave the F2P aspects as they are.  Not like it would stop the bots, I mean, we had bots in the closed betas, along with kinah spammers, even though all of the beta toons would be deleted before launch.  We also likely had people buying from them, even so, because they stuck around for a reason.  I mean, we can see the mindset at work here, right?  "Let's limit what the paying customers can do because I don't like x".

7 hours ago, Ashlayna-DN said:

You lose.  I want there to be at least two servers, because I may want to play both factions, and under this premise, I would be unable to do so, and so, I wouldn't play, at all.

Yup, the sever merge QQ crowd always seem to forget that you need 2 severs to play both factions with the same account.

13 hours ago, Ashlayna-DN said:

Maybe, what they should do, is eliminate the daily free trial, and leave the F2P aspects as they are.  Not like it would stop the bots, I mean, we had bots in the closed betas, along with kinah spammers, even though all of the beta toons would be deleted before launch.  We also likely had people buying from them, even so, because they stuck around for a reason.  I mean, we can see the mindset at work here, right?  "Let's limit what the paying customers can do because I don't like x".

OK, but I only asked for 1 server to make it more reasonable.

I never have seen a subscription game with gold sellers like this one

On 7/6/2021 at 11:12 PM, Titanas-KT said:

This is what you get with f2p friendliness. People without a sub shouldn't even be able to use LFG to begin with.

Looks liek they are paying the sub, I have seen they looting mobs

47 minutes ago, Sieg said:

I never have seen a subscription game with gold sellers like this one

Looks liek they are paying the sub, I have seen they looting mobs

They can afford to pay the sub because the profits they are making from selling kinah to people makes the sub cost worth it.

Archived