When Can We Make 8 Characters?

Forthyn

Hello, going to respectfully make myself a public nuisance and pop this out in the open.

For those who don't know, accounts are currently locked to six characters only— you get an error message when you go to create the seventh character.

Any news on when this will get addressed and we can create our last two daevas?

Thank you  <3

VcGvRWQ.jpg

1 hour ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

Was't it 8 characters on a later patch, if they follow orignal Aion patches?

I started in 3.x era, so I'm not entirely privy to the old patches. I'm going off what little bit of research I was able to find from 11yo forums where people were talking about characters on factions and people confirming the limit then was eight

9 hours ago, Forthyn-KT said:

I started in 3.x era, so I'm not entirely privy to the old patches. I'm going off what little bit of research I was able to find from 11yo forums where people were talking about characters on factions and people confirming the limit then was eight

Didn't NC remove the old forums?

21 hours ago, Cupidschokehold-KT said:

Jesus do anyone ever read the dam news from the dev's????

Sorry, friend; can't read them if they're not all in one place. The news wasn't here I expected it!  :^)  Thanks for your comment though, I found it

@Foxy Boxy Here you go. Apparently 6character limit was intended for some reason. As for patch notes, I don't know yet

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/8435-known-issues-thread-10/

3 hours ago, Forthyn-KT said:

Sorry, friend; can't read them if they're not all in one place. The news wasn't here I expected it!  :^)  Thanks for your comment though, I found it

@Foxy Boxy Here you go. Apparently 6character limit was intended for some reason. As for patch notes, I don't know yet

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/8435-known-issues-thread-10/

Probably because that was the limit at launch of retail.  One for each crafting discipline, would be my guess.  Both are just a guess, however.

at launch if i recall was 6 slots. we have healer, fighter and mages, both splitting in 2 sub-classes, so we have 6 total classes to play, 6 char slots. it was at a  later expansion that added songweaver and the mechs i think, that more slots were added.

10 minutes ago, Lezyria said:

at launch if i recall was 6 slots. we have healer, fighter and mages, both splitting in 2 sub-classes, so we have 6 total classes to play, 6 char slots. it was at a  later expansion that added songweaver and the mechs i think, that more slots were added.

You forgot scout lol

Archived