400% Xp acquisition buff

zikira-KT

I have noticed a trend lately with ncsoft during Xp events that you are blocking us from using a Xp amulet to gain extra.Why are you so intent on making 66-75 a long a mind numbingly boring grind fest to enjoy Endgame with all our essence's and access to skills?

This current buff is not 400% Xp merely helps with gains yet we cant use a berdins 100% charm,seriously why do you do this?

You really seem to want player's to grind out boring repetitive quests and not allow us access to items we previously had,the merek pet nerf is a prime example of this since we lost our 200% Xp amulets,and the fact you seem refuse to want to add 200% amulets for 66+.

The merek pet was seriously one of the biggest sellers and you killed it,with a trade off for berdins stars that are not nearly as good as the Xp amulet,with 2 server's now and a small population it still seems' those in charge do not want to try and improve the game leveling wise but kill player's of with a tedious leveling system that simply did not work on release and resulted in closed server's back then.

Please reconsider this current system and allow the use of Xp amulets and add 200% ones and bring back merek pet's 200% amulet.

XP is easier than ever to earn in this game.

Just something to think about. Due to the regular buff rotation, I believe we'll get the 100% server buff while this event is still going on. Do you realize how much XP that is?

This buff/normal amulets where x = base xp. x + 4x = 5x = 500% total xp.

This buff with the 100% server buff. (x + 4x)(2) = 5x(2) = 10x = 1000% total xp. Add in stars and you're hitting ridiculous numbers.

There's 0 reason to complain. All it takes is patience. Wait for the super buff to be active and go nuts.

4 minutes ago, Juice-KT said:

XP is easier than ever to earn in this game.

Just something to think about. Due to the regular buff rotation, I believe we'll get the 100% server buff while this event is still going on. Do you realize how much XP that is?

This buff/normal amulets where x = base xp. x + 4x = 5x = 500% total xp.

This buff with the 100% server buff. (x + 4x)(2) = 5x(2) = 10x = 1000% total xp. Add in stars and you're hitting ridiculous numbers.

There's 0 reason to complain. All it takes is patience. Wait for the super buff to be active and go nuts.

Easier than ever?

Not sure we are playing the same game because if i run a fissure on my 72 or73 with stars repose and buff and barely see 1.5% per run i wouldnt call that easy Xp in the slightest.Same can be said when running luna daily/weekly with all buffs.Easy leveling is till 66+ then its nothing but a grind fest akin to the game's release.

3 minutes ago, zikira-KT said:

Easier than ever?

Not sure we are playing the same game because if i run a fissure on my 72 or73 with stars repose and buff and barely see 1.5% per run i wouldnt call that easy Xp in the slightest.Same can be said when running luna daily/weekly with all buffs.Easy leveling is till 66+ then its nothing but a grind fest akin to the game's release.

Oh no, you can't hit max level in a week anymore, waaaaaah.

EDIT: Also, you're completely wrong. At 73, one fissure run WITHOUT stars and with the buff is 1.1-1.3%. Adding in stars and whatever else definitely makes it more than that.

Just because you don't know the most efficient ways to level doesn't mean they need to make it even easier than it is.

I dunno what this QQ is about! With the 400% buff:
at 66 - 1 DAILY luna = insta 67 with 50% + in
At 67 - 1 weekly luna = Insta 68
at 68 = 1/2 fissure runs = lvl 69 and if you get some repose/stars = 70
Solo adma/theo = should get you close to 70 maybe even 71!
At 70/71 ^ Repeat steps while adding AoE/CoE/Cruci in as well! 

NOW lets talk about 74 to 75, since the event came out, I've gone from 42% into 74 (Took me months and months!)
to 96% in AND I still have 2 CoE runs left, and 4 ToE runs, not to mention 2 fissure runs daily (boost pack) 
Solo Adma/Theo = Takes around 1 hour of your time if you doing 3 runs
Duo/Trio DSL 
3/4 man FP (Super easy with 1 xform) - The relics give loads of XP!
Solo/Duo AoE until last boss
Solo/Duo CoE full clear
Do your Crucible Spire! the XP buff affects the XP you get from clearing the floor! 

PS: Duo AoE gives me around 5% + per FULL clear run

7 hours ago, Lenalyn-DN said:

Wait so... someone is complaining about a 400% exp boost? What in the world happened while I was away? >.<

I got to 73 before Fissure  came out, so trust me, leveling in this game is not hard right now.

How did you do thisss...amazing.

But also, I gotta admit, it is worth it to make reaching lv 75 hard because, it is a long-term goal which one can look forward to, apart from the fact it appears to be a mindless grind, which is also true, but once level 75, it would feel amazing, all that grind will make one feel so satisfied. It is also a very important level since one unlocks the elemental forms, which is a game changer.  However, I have to say, for levels beyond, that may release in future patches, it would be nice to decrease the exp required if reaching the level cap won't have anything special behind it or if it is not the final level of the game.

With the 5x exp buff, you get a bit more than 1 billion exp per Luna daily/weekly or Fissure of Oblivion* run! Questing exp is worthless compared to that! That's over 4 billion exp/hr when shown in Aion Grind Meter. However to sustain that for a long time you need to spam spamming Fissure scrolls/Luna...

Otherwise leveling in Aion is not a grind, it's by timegate.

*Note: Fissure of Oblivion is level scaled, where you get more exp there as your level goes up (up to maximum of level 75). Fissure of Oblivion rewards at least 200 million (no exp buff) or 1 billion (with 5x exp buff from current halloween event) when you're level 74 or higher.

4 hours ago, Skyline-DN said:

Some of us aren't unemployed losers that can spend 10 hours each day grinding in the game......

Not pointing fingers, I'm just saying....

I suppose it depends who you were pointing this post at, so sorry if it was not at mine. :P

Is it too difficult to invest 30 minutes to 1 hour only? That is what it took me at that time. Maybe less if I hadnt alt-tabbed to do other stuff while I did that.

Regardless, the more time you invest on a game, the better the rewards are. How exactly is that unimaginable? We all put our time, some had jobs or school (myself included), some others did not. We are 73, 74 or 75. So, what is your excuse?

On 11/1/2017 at 11:22 AM, Skyline-DN said:

Some of us aren't unemployed losers that can spend 10 hours each day grinding in the game......

Not pointing fingers, I'm just saying....

I would say where to leveling up should be based on a priority checklist. The one at the top are most important, and the one down the list should be done only if you have time to do it.

When exp event is active:

1. If there is no NPC exp buff, and you have no amulets available, make a temporary character, do BCM quest for 3x 100% amulets, ascend, deposit amulets to account warehouse, delete temporary character.
  2. Do Luna mission and Fissure of Oblivion. If money and time permits, get an Instance boost cooldown pack so you can do Fissure twice per day. In Fissure try to aim for getting B grade while killing all 3 fatties so you can get the orbs to buy free Fissure runs to spam during bigger exp events.
  3. Solo group instances (e.g. Adma and Theo) if your character can handle it, and your Luna and Fissures are on cooldown, and you have time available.
  4. Spam instance entry boosts. Should only be done when you still have time to play, and all above options are on cooldown.

When exp event is not active:

1. Do Luna mission and Fissure of Oblivion. If money and time permits, get an Instance boost cooldown pack so you can do Fissure twice per day. In Fissure try to aim for getting B grade while killing all 3 fatties so you can get the orbs to buy free Fissure runs to spam during bigger exp events.
  2. Do upper Abyss weeklies as many as you can.
  3. Do the 1.8 million kinah quests around Iluma / Norswold.
  4. Wait until the next day. Do something more productive please!

Archived