Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - November 1, 2017

Cyan   

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 1, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 1:15 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 7 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Pumpkin King's Haunt event will continue for one more week.
  3. Lucky Dice will continue for one more week.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
7szb8p6c97uz.jpg pI8vkWY.gif 5ofck1878xuz.jpg

55 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 25, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 1:15 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 7 hours and 15 minutes.

Oh man long update. Good thing tomorrow isn't the 25th of October huh @Cyan? >.>

12 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

Cyan, are you sure the Pumpkin event is supposed to be this short? :P

Yeah, are you sure Cyan? maybe it could last for 2 more weeks instead of 1 :P:P

Agreed, the pumpkin event is rather short... especially since many of us have lost instances due to today's server dc's..

can you fix the Blood Medal Consumable NPC that appears for Elyos when the landing hits lvl 4?

i can't purchase the augment/conditioning crystals even though the thing said its limited to 1 per day and i havent bought any at all

hi cyan new here can you get back the homeward event that the other sheep give item box plss... i just see it in youtube.. plssss cyan ty i love this game cuz there is new people hahaha xD plssss cyan ty

10 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 1, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 1:15 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 7 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Pumpkin King's Haunt event will continue for one more week.
  3. Lucky Dice will continue for one more week.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for your patience!

wtf all the time 7 hours ? seems that the NCSoft stuff in the last months tell story to the servers to get to sleep .fk this all the time 7h and a shet in the game so explain me what u do in 7h ? singing a playlist to the servers ? is a shit waiting 7h for somthing that can be done in 1h wtf ...

RNB-KT   

any compensation for the disconnect issue?..maybe 1 more week extension for the Pumpkin King's Haunt event..^_^ just saying..who knows, Cyan may granted it ^_^

1 minute ago, RNB-KT said:

any compensation for the disconnect issue?..maybe 1 more week extension for the Pumpkin King's Haunt event..^_^ just saying..who knows, Cyan may granted it ^_^

This event is quite beautiful, I wish the same...along with the exp buff

Moa-KT   
1 hour ago, RNB-KT said:

I SO WANT THAT TOO

The event is so nice but so short!

And many of us have lost some pumpkins due to disconnection, so yeah! one more week of Pumpkin's Haunt PLS

Yubin-KT   

Can they fix their time zone ? Their time zone time are always one hour off , its not 1:15 central its 2:15 Central .

Aly-DN   
4 hours ago, SkyBlueSapphire-DN said:

can you fix the Blood Medal Consumable NPC that appears for Elyos when the landing hits lvl 4?

i can't purchase the augment/conditioning crystals even though the thing said its limited to 1 per day and i havent bought any at all

That happens for the Asmodians as well. What is theorized is that there is a limit to how many that NPC will sell globally each day. 

Emi-KT   
1 hour ago, Yubin-KT said:

Can they fix their time zone ? Their time zone time are always one hour off , its not 1:15 central its 2:15 Central .

Did you consider Day Light Savings into any of your calculations?

fix having to hold down the mouse button to pan the camera because thats a feature all mmo games or games ingeneral should have so fix it...

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

That happens for the Asmodians as well. What is theorized is that there is a limit to how many that NPC will sell globally each day. 

Did Aion forget that they merged servers and now more people are sharing that vendor?

Are free xfers still available?  I have to asmos on danaria that I want to move to siel that has race conflict atm or should i just wait when they force transfer?