Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - November 1, 2017

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 1, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 1:15 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 7 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Pumpkin King's Haunt event will continue for one more week.
  3. Lucky Dice will continue for one more week.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
7szb8p6c97uz.jpg pI8vkWY.gif 5ofck1878xuz.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 25, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 1:15 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 7 hours and 15 minutes.

Oh man long update. Good thing tomorrow isn't the 25th of October huh @Cyan? >.>

10 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 1, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 1:15 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 7 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Pumpkin King's Haunt event will continue for one more week.
  3. Lucky Dice will continue for one more week.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for your patience!

wtf all the time 7 hours ? seems that the NCSoft stuff in the last months tell story to the servers to get to sleep .fk this all the time 7h and a shet in the game so explain me what u do in 7h ? singing a playlist to the servers ? is a shit waiting 7h for somthing that can be done in 1h wtf ...

1 hour ago, RNB-KT said:

any compensation for the disconnect issue?..maybe 1 more week extension for the Pumpkin King's Haunt event..^_^ just saying..who knows, Cyan may granted it ^_^

I SO WANT THAT TOO

The event is so nice but so short!

And many of us have lost some pumpkins due to disconnection, so yeah! one more week of Pumpkin's Haunt PLS

4 hours ago, SkyBlueSapphire-DN said:

can you fix the Blood Medal Consumable NPC that appears for Elyos when the landing hits lvl 4?

i can't purchase the augment/conditioning crystals even though the thing said its limited to 1 per day and i havent bought any at all

That happens for the Asmodians as well. What is theorized is that there is a limit to how many that NPC will sell globally each day. 

Archived