Jump to content
Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - November 1, 2017

Recommended Posts

Juice-KT   
5 minutes ago, jefy-KT said:

What's this? 7hrs and 18 min have passed and servers are not on Kappa

Try again my dude. Still another hour to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pancakes-KT said:

I was scheduled to transfer this maintenance... Still on the same server. Um did they close transfers again?

Were there any issues on your account that negated the transfer? Did you have any items on the broker, for example?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Were there any issues on your account that negated the transfer? Did you have any items on the broker, for example?

Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game does not stop falling and the lag is too intense !!!!!!!!!!

After all this time of maintenance and even then the game is worse than yesterday! It does not help to have a good event and the server is bad, I lost yesterday GP / EVENT and today .... I already started missing GP EVENT .... Just fix the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hizuk-DN said:

When are you going to fix that nyerking lag and dc's? 7hours maint and nothing fixed ._.

well u can wait alot off time to fix somthing the NCSoft dont care any more for the players they just joke with the players like 7h mantenimient and all go wors that before !!!...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StarWar-DN said:

well u can wait alot off time to fix somthing the NCSoft dont care any more for the players they just joke with the players like 7h mantenimient and all go wors that before !!!...

ikr? always they does any maint and never fix anything about what really need be fixed. This is so (..)  ;c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After 5 minutes on i got dced, nice 7 hours of maintenace, i wonder what you guys do in that time!

Now launcher giving me errors...wtf !

 

Edited by VullyEvil-KT
I edited because i am Evil!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, VullyEvil-KT said:

After 5 minutes on i got dced, nice 7 hours of maintenace, i wonder what you guys do in that time!

Now launcher giving me errors...wtf !

 

Yeah. It's a DDoS attack, whether against NCsoft or their ISP, we don't know. Google about it if you've never heard about it before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Yeah. It's a DDoS attack, whether against NCsoft or their ISP, we don't know. Google about it if you've never heard about it before.

Yes tho, they will never admit that they are suffering from DDOS attack again. They will surely blame something random, like the serve merge or any random excuse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hizuk-DN said:

Yes tho, they will never admit that they are suffering from DDOS attack again. They will surely blame something random, like the serve merge or any random excuse. 

GW2 admitted it for them, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well.... if we are facing another DDoS attack, so few can be done.

But maybe they could think about extending the current events one more week and giving some few untradeable instance entries so the players can try to get what they lost in the last days or compensate the things that we are unable to do now. I´m not talking about NCSoft fault on something like this, cause is not. But just like a nice thing they can do, so the players wont fell so upset about the current complications. And also could be a good idea to say to the people that we are having that issue to avoid the madness and anger against the company. And not having this info just like a random gossip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×