Weekly Server Maintenance - November 1, 2017

Cyan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Cyan pinned this topic

The game does not stop falling and the lag is too intense !!!!!!!!!!

After all this time of maintenance and even then the game is worse than yesterday! It does not help to have a good event and the server is bad, I lost yesterday GP / EVENT and today .... I already started missing GP EVENT .... Just fix the game?

1 minute ago, Hizuk-DN said:

When are you going to fix that nyerking lag and dc's? 7hours maint and nothing fixed ._.

well u can wait alot off time to fix somthing the NCSoft dont care any more for the players they just joke with the players like 7h mantenimient and all go wors that before !!!...

Just now, StarWar-DN said:

well u can wait alot off time to fix somthing the NCSoft dont care any more for the players they just joke with the players like 7h mantenimient and all go wors that before !!!...

ikr? always they does any maint and never fix anything about what really need be fixed. This is so (..)  ;c

6 minutes ago, VullyEvil-KT said:

After 5 minutes on i got dced, nice 7 hours of maintenace, i wonder what you guys do in that time!

Now launcher giving me errors...wtf !

Yeah. It's a DDoS attack, whether against NCsoft or their ISP, we don't know. Google about it if you've never heard about it before.

22 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Yeah. It's a DDoS attack, whether against NCsoft or their ISP, we don't know. Google about it if you've never heard about it before.

Yes tho, they will never admit that they are suffering from DDOS attack again. They will surely blame something random, like the serve merge or any random excuse. 

Well.... if we are facing another DDoS attack, so few can be done.

But maybe they could think about extending the current events one more week and giving some few untradeable instance entries so the players can try to get what they lost in the last days or compensate the things that we are unable to do now. I´m not talking about NCSoft fault on something like this, cause is not. But just like a nice thing they can do, so the players wont fell so upset about the current complications. And also could be a good idea to say to the people that we are having that issue to avoid the madness and anger against the company. And not having this info just like a random gossip.

Archived