Weekly Server Maintenance - November 1, 2017

Cyan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, VullyEvil-KT said:

I tell you one name that would...NCSoft!

Am even afraid to do instances and get dced without geting the xp i need and ruin my entry, like it happen in OW!

well u right with the first disconect just fk up a entry to Fissure so no XP .... bad is that no stuff answer and dont care .,...

9 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

No, you read what I typed. I said exactly the opposite thing. What you all need to do is get some Non-Broken Crystal Balls and be patient.

DDoS attacks basically unstoppable. There is not much Devs or us can do.

Do you see any member of Ncsoft saying that they geting ddosed? if they dont say its because they covering it up, or maybe not...they just dont give a damn!

Wow! I've read every post in this thread. ¬¬ I just can't believe it. I bet most of you have no idea what it takes to, not only create a game system like Aion, but could not conceive what it takes to maintain something like this. If you have a problem, submit a support ticket, post on the forums, do whatever, but please do it with some consideration. Geeze man. I'm beginning to believe most of you who are so ungrateful and rude are really the 14 year olds you are acting like. Give these guys a break. Disappointed!  >:(¬¬

59 minutes ago, Isadra-KT said:

Wow! I've read every post in this thread. ¬¬ I just can't believe it. I bet most of you have no idea what it takes to, not only create a game system like Aion, but could not conceive what it takes to maintain something like this. If you have a problem, submit a support ticket, post on the forums, do whatever, but please do it with some consideration. Geeze man. I'm beginning to believe most of you who are so ungrateful and rude are really the 14 year olds you are acting like. Give these guys a break. Disappointed!  >:(¬¬

I know right. Ima just do other hobbies and stuff until it's fixed. Not the end of the world :3

1 hour ago, Isadra-KT said:

A-freaking-men. The constant yelling at and demanding things from Cyan and Hime is pathetic. They're human beings with feelings, and they're at the low end of the totem pole. All they can do is what their superiors direct.

1 hour ago, Bryos-KT said:

I was going to post the link just a few replies above. Then I realised I wont bother, because you will pull out something like "GW is not published by NcSoft".

You refering Cheesecake post...What is Cheesecake to ncsoft? ok, that doesnt matter...what matters is, she telling us that Ncsoft servers its geting DDos, that is what all want to ear because of this freaking lag and disconections, but that is not the case. We geting disconected because others things not that DDoS thing, i dont know what it is, and they wont tell us!

1 hour ago, Isadra-KT said:

After 7h and 15 minutes dont you think they shoulda have done a better job? or you think that the game its so creative that you need 7hours and 15 minutes to make a maintenance? and even so you dont solve nothing! Because this disconects and lags are way before than today!

Are you really that freaking obtuse?

Don't answer that. It's obvious.

IT WAS POSTED ON GW2 FIRST THAT IT IS AN ATTACK.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/235983/#Comment_235983

But, hey, NCsoft themselves just posted it too:

This isn't just Aion it's happening to too.

It's all NCsoft games. BnS, Wildstar, MXM, GW2, L2, Aion. 7 hours of maintenance has NOTHING to do with the lag. 7 hours of maint is for routine server resets and character transfers.

19 hours ago, VullyEvil-KT said:

You refering Cheesecake post...What is Cheesecake to ncsoft? ok, that doesnt matter...what matters is, she telling us that Ncsoft servers its geting DDos, that is what all want to ear because of this freaking lag and disconections, but that is not the case. We geting disconected because others things not that DDoS thing, i dont know what it is, and they wont tell us!

After 7h and 15 minutes dont you think they shoulda have done a better job? or you think that the game its so creative that you need 7hours and 15 minutes to make a maintenance? and even so you dont solve nothing! Because this disconects and lags are way before than today!

I'm not talking about what they did or didn't do. Wake up, read the post, please! I'm saying that crying, complaining about the situation, demanding, being rude and inconsiderate to the techs here at Aion is childish and mean.....SO STOP IT!

22 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Are you really that freaking obtuse?

Don't answer that. It's obvious.

IT WAS POSTED ON GW2 FIRST THAT IT IS AN ATTACK.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/235983/#Comment_235983

But, hey, NCsoft themselves just posted it too:

This isn't just Aion it's happening to too.

It's all NCsoft games. BnS, Wildstar, MXM, GW2, L2, Aion. 7 hours of maintenance has NOTHING to do with the lag. 7 hours of maint is for routine server resets and character transfers.

Cheesecake has a point, and this has been confirmed. Just try to do something else in the meantime. It's not easy to mitigate DDOS attacks on game servers. So I think peoples gotta be patient. I know it's hard when you don't have other things to do, but the only thing I am sad about is the XP buff q.q I'm loosing out a lot on that. That's about it.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived