Ok but where are the skins?

Stachee

Honestly I don't want events, or lots of events. An event every now and then is fine but if you look at retail Aion right now people really only play for the events. Events take away from the core of the game, and we wanted classic because we wanted that back.

Made another thread about this a week ago to no response. I'm surprised the QUNA shop launched so empty. I'm sure the Korean one has plenty of stuff in it. The Russian BCM also had every cosmetic in the game for sale at all times (for decent prices too.) NCSoft West just can't ever seem to get this right.

Yeah was surprised to see the shop so empty. We used to have some events in Aion Classic back then - think about the christmas event and the green dye event for st. patrick's day. Certainly wasn't as much as later on though.

Just now, Ydya said:

Yeah was surprised to see the shop so empty. We used to have some events in Aion Classic back then - think about the christmas event and the green dye event for st. patrick's day. Certainly wasn't as much as later on though.

Even the pre 3.2 BCM was full

12 hours ago, Stachee said:

Basically title. @Kibbelz pls I don't want to pay a subscription to look ugly. When are we getting skins in the shop?

Also side note, any idea when/if we're getting events?

You can buy skins from vendors in game in this version of the game. Both costume and armor skins and they look pretty good. I've already seen plenty of people running around with them.

Skins would be great. I hope we get events that give us options like selecting a coin type, or letting us choose 1-2 yellow manastones that pertain to our class, or like 500k-1mil kinah. Something that won't absolutely cripple the game, and/or other things that will assist with leveling or enchantment/socketing with consideration of all the fails to come. Lol

16 hours ago, Leiloni said:

You can buy skins from vendors in game in this version of the game. Both costume and armor skins and they look pretty good. I've already seen plenty of people running around with them.

You could do that in old Aion as well, still the BCM had skins in it as well. This during P2P era

On 7/7/2021 at 1:16 PM, Stachee said:

Basically title. @Kibbelz pls I don't want to pay a subscription to look ugly. When are we getting skins in the shop?

Also side note, any idea when/if we're getting events?

Agreed, where are our skins, really any at all. I also agree we need some events to break the monotony of the level grinding.

We have been asking for skins in retail for years, I doubt they care about them in classic especially when they see their cash filling in with the candies. Candies and skins are irrelevant, but this is what they see: money... a long as something sells they are happy and that is it.

How do you even use the skins tho? I thought I would be able to use it on my armor but if I do that the skin will be stuck with that armor. Are skins in aion something you should wear only to run around sanctum and pandemonium? Or just when you get your top armor in the end game? (That you will also change on the next updates)

3 minutes ago, Lun said:

How do you even use the skins tho? I thought I would be able to use it on my armor but if I do that the skin will be stuck with that armor. Are skins in aion something you should wear only to run around sanctum and pandemonium? Or just when you get your top armor in the end game? (That you will also change on the next updates)

Yes you reskin a piece of armor you wear with a new look via the remodel. Later on we got luna with wardrobe so some skins could be put there and be able to use them infinitely with the use of Luna currency.

This is Aion 1 so we still don't have this QoL (Quality of Life) in many aspects, like locking your inventory cubes, or hitting the "o" button and seeing how much time you are logged or how many items you got etc.

6 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes you reskin a piece of armor you wear with a new look via the remodel. Later on we got luna with wardrobe so some skins could be put there and be able to use them infinitely with the use of Luna currency.

This is Aion 1 so we still don't have this QoL (Quality of Life) in many aspects, like locking your inventory cubes, or hitting the "o" button and seeing how much time you are logged or how many items you got etc.

I see. In which update this was implemented? It would actually be cool to use the skins that I bought whenever I want 

1 hour ago, Lun said:

I see. In which update this was implemented? It would actually be cool to use the skins that I bought whenever I want 

Yes unfortunately Classic most likely will never get Luna wardrobe system. And yes it was somewhere in 5.x patch.

On another note your skins can be reskinned to another piece, of course every time you do it the skin item is being destroyed. Effectively you pass the skin as many times as you want from one item to the next. When Luna Wardrobe was implemented we started having skins as "one time remodel" which was limiting a lot.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes unfortunately Classic most likely will never get Luna wardrobe system. And yes it was somewhere in 5.x patch.

On another note your skins can be reskinned to another piece, of course every time you do it the skin item is being destroyed. Effectively you pass the skin as many times as you want from one item to the next. When Luna Wardrobe was implemented we started having skins as "one time remodel" which was limiting a lot.

I tried reskining the piece I had but it didn't allowed me. :o

Archived