WTF NCSOFT 10 FAILED MASTER CRAFT QUEST ITEMS

Tripp

HOW THE nyerk can you have something that will fail to craft 10 nyerking times in a row? it has a 100% fail nyerking rate at 100k kinah a pop wtf. Have you learned absolutely nothing from live? Blah Blah BLah RNG this is bullshit and needs attention. NOTHING SHOULD FAIL 10 TIMES IN A ROW NOTHING!

I feel your pain, I well and truly do, it took my cook the better part of a week to finally pass their test.  Meanwhile, after going through that on my cook, and preparing all the materials I was going to need well in advance, my alchemist passed on her first attempt.

On 7/8/2021 at 9:27 AM, Tripp said:

HOW THE nyerk can you have something that will fail to craft 10 nyerking times in a row? it has a 100% fail nyerking rate at 100k kinah a pop wtf. Have you learned absolutely nothing from live? Blah Blah BLah RNG this is bullshit and needs attention. NOTHING SHOULD FAIL 10 TIMES IN A ROW NOTHING!

The worst part is when someone will come here to say "I did this fisrt time on my main and 3rd time on my alt, so your point is invalid" or something like that, pretending the RNG is OK because they slept with a catholic priest and opened their... luck.

Archived