Heart of Protection Tip, drop's, ...

Brasileira

Greetings. I would like to talk about the difficulty in getting Heart of Protection, the chance of drop is low, in a group it only drops 1. I would suggest the drop in Abyssal Splinter, or sale in broker/trade/acount bank... Or even in Lugbug daily/weekly mission. It takes many to craft the items, both pve and pvp. Impossible as it is. Thanks.😘

• 2 weeks later...

It would  be nice if they dropped more frequently, or at least make them account tradeable!  It really irritates me when people roll on them when playing an alt.  And the gear you can craft is a bit better than soverign.  Ive been saving for a while and Im almost halfway to making a hat

2 hours ago, Amarah-KT said:

It would  be nice if they dropped more frequently, or at least make them account tradeable!  It really irritates me when people roll on them when playing an alt.  And the gear you can craft is a bit better than soverign.  Ive been saving for a while and Im almost halfway to making a hat

I don’t know what class you are playing, but for sorc, sovereign is better than this gear. Heart of protection gear doesn’t have crit and is not retunable. Full sov cloth set + weapon gives you a minimum of 1600 crit, are you ready to loose that ? You can make up for that crit if you socket all armor with crit (86 * 6 * 3 = 1548), however in that case you will loose 414 attack. So go figure.

Instead of increasing the drop rate of these useless marks, they better make this gear set retunable. But how it is now, I have around 250 hearts in my wh and I woul be glad to give them up to you, but they are untradeable.

heart of protection?  Thats the name of an ingredient.  You make it into clearsky armor.   If you look at the item guide the clearsky set is a tier above sov.   And its craftable.  128 hearts for body and head.  Less for the other pieces. You can buy the designs from broker or with renown vendors.  Im sure its higher stats than sov.  I  will double check when I get home tonight.  I have a screenshot somewhere.  Just have to figure out  how to post it here.  And none of these sets have a set bonus.

55 minutes ago, Amarah-KT said:

heart of protection?  Thats the name of an ingredient.  You make it into clearsky armor.   If you look at the item guide the clearsky set is a tier above sov.   And its craftable.  128 hearts for body and head.  Less for the other pieces. You can buy the designs from broker or with renown vendors.  Im sure its higher stats than sov.  I  will double check when I get home tonight.  I have a screenshot somewhere.  Just have to figure out  how to post it here.  And none of these sets have a set bonus.

Not to mention the skins are amazing for cloth and chain....leather and plate are still nice, but first 2 are outstanding.

Archived