Forth's Fort Log — Siege Numbers: Siel & Israphel — Updated Regularly [Classic]

Forthyn

@Boober:
Would you mind pointing out that image, since I am apparently too stupid to find it. Also taking one picture of those many ones does hardly prove a general point. Here is a list of the data provided by the pictures from Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k descending by date of post including page four.

Asmodians level 50 (world) / Elyos level 50 (world)

• 1240 / 1182 (-58)
  • 1112 / 1163 (+51)
  • 1157 / 1190 (+33)
  • 1133 / Corrupted
  • 1074 / 1113 (+39)
  • 1067 / 1200 (+133)

Edit:
Found your example. The asmodian number you quoted was wrong. Yet MXJ point was about the world numbers and Elyos just being too lazy to attend siege.

Edited by Stormwing

6 minutes ago, Stormwing said:

@Boober:
Would you mind pointing out that image, since I am apparently too stupid to find it. Also taking one picture of those many ones does hardly prove a general point. Here is a list of the data provided by the pictures from Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k descending by date of post including page four.

Asmodians level 50 (world) / Elyos level 50 (world)

• 1240 / 1182 (-58)
  • 1112 / 1163 (+51)
  • 1157 / 1190 (+33)
  • 1133 / Corrupted
  • 1074 / 1113 (+39)
  • 1067 / 1200 (+133)

Edit:
Found your example. The asmodian number you quoted was wrong. Yet MXJ point was about the world numbers and Elyos just being too lazy to attend siege.

Those are total numbers, not 50's.

All I said was that the 50's make the difference and are a better indication. Again, not trying to argue that most issues aren't born out of laziness/giving up on the Elyos side.

Have a good one.

2 minutes ago, Stormwing said:

@Boober:
According to the pictures, those are level 50.

You are reading it incorrectly. Only the top line under world next to 'lvl 50's' are the 50's, underneath is a breakup of every class online at the time of siege and the bottom line is the total online population.

one thing here I don't think people are taking into account is the time of sieges there are many EU players playing NA at time of siege a lot of maybe online but  AFK in the world numbers. 

This I would say also goes for asmos as I do no there is a lot of EU players on both sides.

I myself sometimes stay online with a shop opened etc but I am AFK. 

6 hours ago, Wsnow said:

one thing here I don't think people are taking into account is the time of sieges there are many EU players playing NA at time of siege a lot of maybe online but  AFK in the world numbers. 

This I would say also goes for asmos as I do no there is a lot of EU players on both sides.

I myself sometimes stay online with a shop opened etc but I am AFK. 

This is correct, there are a lot of EU on Elyos side too (there's even a legion named eu waiting room).  I could be wrong but my understanding was Israphel has an even bigger EU player base.

I believe the earlier sieges are ok, but the later ones are at like 2-4am in the UK. Which is obviously out of the question for the majority of them.

Starting today, only lv40~50's will be counted at sieges and World counts.

It has been two months since Classic launch and it's time I consolidated brackets, especially for Upper sieges. A relatively small number of 25~39 attend sieges on Siel, and I'm still reviewing Israphel (Israphel has a more casual playerbase with lower levels, but their actual siege attendance is still under review).

To avoid including players who are in the Abyss/the World leveling or doing repeatables — and not sieging — the level bracket has been upped.

Everyone will see a change in the Abyss and World counts because of this.
Reminder: The juxtaposition of the Abyss/World counts is to help gauge participation.

SL-Elyos chart is lacking lv50's — class counts include lv40~49 only.

QgmhdwG.png

05N7gid.png