Forth's Fort Log — Siege Numbers: Siel & Israphel — Updated Regularly [Classic]

Forthyn

• 2 weeks later...

I've essentially dropped back to only looking at Sunday sieges due to nothing really happening between the servers and Saturday back-to-back sieges take up too much of my time for me to reasonably designate.

However, due to a Balaur fort on Siel for Miren expect the next update this Friday.

The world class count for Siel didn't take, and I have left that area blank. Bracketed number is past placeholder.

rSHoTYQ.png

X7wfojW.png

Edited by Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k

6 hours ago, Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k said:

I've essentially dropped back to only looking at Sunday sieges due to nothing really happening between the servers and Saturday back-to-back sieges take up too much of my time for me to reasonably designate.

However, due to a Balaur fort on Siel for Miren expect the next update this Friday.

The world class count for Siel didn't take, and I have left that area blank. Bracketed number is past placeholder.

If I could make another suggestion to make it less clustered, the first image you could put is a gathering of the important numbers only per server/side/upper or lower abyss.

Something like this:

count.jpg

After that you can put the whole image with individual classes etc (because people might still be interested to see how many clerics, tanks, dps classes there were)

##

You already do a good job but that tiny addition will simply make it easier for everyone to look at the numbers that matter more to understand balance, attendance and max levels vs population.

Edited by Arhangelos

8 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

If I could make another suggestion to make it less clustered, the first image you could put is a gathering of the important numbers only per server/side/upper or lower abyss.

Something like this:

count.jpg

After that you can put the whole image with individual classes etc (because people might still be interested to see how many clerics, tanks, dps classes there were)

##

You already do a good job but that tiny addition will simply make it easier for everyone to look at the numbers that matter more to understand balance, attendance and max levels vs population.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I will not be doing this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

For anyone curious. Numbers were taken 15min after siege (hopefully everyone was out of Tiak), but it would appear that only gates were broken, aside from regular PvP AP gains. Does not include double-Xforms (there were only a handful)

htFQgAx.jpg

A couple things:
- I did not have a character parked to take an Xform count;
- Please take World count with a big grain of salt, as I forgot to get it during Divine. The numbers you see reflected are 50min later

BeveT6p.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Numbers taken just before Deity died. Double Xform's are players who transformed before siege to log in at the start. Most were not fully utilized, so assume that the total Xform participation was 44 (or less) for Asmo and 39 (or less) for Elyos. I was active at siege and did not have a proper resource prepared to cross-reference names. The whole number are players who Transformed at the start of siege (22-25)

Balaur are too OP @Rin, Deity died in seconds. Deity HP values are being scaled but dredge commander attacks are not

G1O4Ytq.jpg

Special thanks to Balakai for grabbing the Elyos in Igg while I work on my own~ ❤️

Take Xform numbers with a grain of salt, as I logged in right as the fortresses went vulnerable and players were already popping (never trust a nap)

RB0Ujnx.jpg