Forth's Fort Log — Siege Numbers: Siel & Israphel — Updated Regularly [Classic]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Elyos side is definitely screwed right now. It’s not a lack of leadership, it’s a lack of numbers, no one can do anything. Once you hit 20, your options are to grind on Verteron elites or grind in The

Once upon a time, in 3.x era, I began cataloging siege numbers on retail Siel when constant arguments arose about siege results and attendance, so I took it upon myself to tally siege numbers and publ

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this, I hope you continue to update these numbers.

I've essentially dropped back to only looking at Sunday sieges due to nothing really happening between the servers and Saturday back-to-back sieges take up too much of my time for me to reasonably designate.

However, due to a Balaur fort on Siel for Miren expect the next update this Friday.

The world class count for Siel didn't take, and I have left that area blank. Bracketed number is past placeholder.

rSHoTYQ.png

X7wfojW.png

Edited by Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k
6 hours ago, Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k said:

I've essentially dropped back to only looking at Sunday sieges due to nothing really happening between the servers and Saturday back-to-back sieges take up too much of my time for me to reasonably designate.

However, due to a Balaur fort on Siel for Miren expect the next update this Friday.

The world class count for Siel didn't take, and I have left that area blank. Bracketed number is past placeholder.

If I could make another suggestion to make it less clustered, the first image you could put is a gathering of the important numbers only per server/side/upper or lower abyss.

Something like this:

count.jpg

After that you can put the whole image with individual classes etc (because people might still be interested to see how many clerics, tanks, dps classes there were)

##

You already do a good job but that tiny addition will simply make it easier for everyone to look at the numbers that matter more to understand balance, attendance and max levels vs population.

Edited by Arhangelos
8 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

If I could make another suggestion to make it less clustered, the first image you could put is a gathering of the important numbers only per server/side/upper or lower abyss.

Something like this:

count.jpg

After that you can put the whole image with individual classes etc (because people might still be interested to see how many clerics, tanks, dps classes there were)

##

You already do a good job but that tiny addition will simply make it easier for everyone to look at the numbers that matter more to understand balance, attendance and max levels vs population.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I will not be doing this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...