Forth's Fort Log — Siege Numbers: Siel & Israphel — Updated Regularly [Classic]

Forthyn

Huge thanks to Balakai for helping me again with Elyos numbers, as I'm quite inept at leveling  :c   (I'm trying)

The two different counts are for the two different regional sieges— Asmo's from Gelk into Igg > Elyos from Igg into Gelk, and likely a better indicator of actual siege attendance (versus white names who hang out in the hubs or questing)

pNtAaPd.jpg

pLrNrAr.jpg

Congratulations, Asmos for the gritty Divine siege. Elyos didn't actively preform, they formed a "prevention siege"

@Rin There is a severe infinite spawn bug happening during Divine; Elyos say they experienced this as well: "Elite Bodyguards" undergo countless spawns and there is no way to siege against this after a certain point as they keep spawning. Currently the only work-around is resetting them. Not only is this a tedious bug, but this can cause players to crash as well.
Apologies for the tag— we're reporting to Support, but hopefully you can have this issue escalated as it has been several weeks since its appearance (I assume Elyos reported it when they encountered this during their capture)

AalHBpB.jpg

m88Hzgc.gif

JN8Jnbb.jpg

Edited by Forthyn

• 3 weeks later...