[Event] +100% XP Bonus Week : 7/14 - 7/21

Arctic

3 minutes ago, Vashiro said:

You should reconsider an additional incentive for the underdog faction until tomorrow. Be it a 100-200% Drop Boost, maybe a 50-100% AP boost by killing mobs or players. 
Maybe a survey to give us some AP, or idk, 1 FREE AP piece? Anything really. Something to not make us lose players within the XP boost week.

Yes yes yes, and more yes.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yes yes yes, and more yes.

Honestly I think sieges should work like they used to where if you show up either side you get a reward for contribution.  Win or lose.

I think 2 early in Classic to do incentives as it will promote more apathy ( reward people to do little as example why siege when I get free stuff).    However they should maybe do incentives to get people to roll on certain factions(IS-A and/or SL- E).  Maybe xp amulets that stack with the buff, starter gear  etc.

I also believe that when Fort instances come out that both sides get to access it so one faction doesn't get to dominate like in old times.  Fort instances for Ap and Sieges for Medals.

I have played on Asmo sides severly outnumbered and Asmo side that heavily outnumbered.  Early on in IS  Classic this was not the case .  However now for many reasons pretty sure we can all list it will be now this xp buff is one of them.

3 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I think it will be too late by then, at least for IS-A. :/

maybe, but they don't exist currently so even with Elyos owning the forts their not making more from those and not in game yet.

4 hours ago, Nicole Neunan said:

Might be good for Israphel Asmo to catch up and be able to contest the abyss.

This. All this. Normally I'd say this sort of event is way too long, but the playing field on Israphel needs to be leveled and this is a great way to help get it there. Yeah, sure, "but p2w folks" bla bla at least Asmos will get more bodies out there.

1 hour ago, Telidas said:

This. All this. Normally I'd say this sort of event is way too long, but the playing field on Israphel needs to be leveled and this is a great way to help get it there. Yeah, sure, "but p2w folks" bla bla at least Asmos will get more bodies out there.

Well, as much as I agree with this, I also disagree with it. Because... lots of Asmos (especially from the big FR legion) just descided to switch to Siel-A from Israphel-A.
I guess ... we can dream on.

11 hours ago, Rare said:

People who are upset about a week long exp boost are the people who are either 50 or close to it. Relax not everyone gets to play every day! Take advantage of it and learn a craft or something! =D

I'm level 29... 

1 hour ago, Vashiro said:

Well, as much as I agree with this, I also disagree with it. Because... lots of Asmos (especially from the big FR legion) just descided to switch to Siel-A from Israphel-A.
I guess ... we can dream on.

Reroll to Siel? 

It's invetaible that Ish will get Merged in, the server is dead. 

It was always going to be dead, that was known, it was the dodge server where all the players that felt they couldn't compete went to Elyos Ish, to dominate the random that didn't go to Server 1. 

Use this week, Move to Siel, and in time the merge will happen anyway, Ish sits at 9-10% load most of the time, it's just not feasible to keep it running. 

1 hour ago, Daemonic said:

Reroll to Siel? 

It's invetaible that Ish will get Merged in, the server is dead. 

It was always going to be dead, that was known, it was the dodge server where all the players that felt they couldn't compete went to Elyos Ish, to dominate the random that didn't go to Server 1. 

Use this week, Move to Siel, and in time the merge will happen anyway, Ish sits at 9-10% load most of the time, it's just not feasible to keep it running. 

There seems to be plenty of people about when I play on Asmo Isrphael.  

How was it known that IS would fail?  Do you have inside knowledge.  

33 minutes ago, Dyani-KT said:

There seems to be plenty of people about when I play on Asmo Isrphael.  

How was it known that IS would fail?  Do you have inside knowledge.  

Siel is known to be as the OG server. Many people already desired to start on Siel before and during launch, which I know multiple legions from DN that have moved there.

• Aion Team

Thanks for all the feedback on this. Hearing the concerns about it being too soon, and while I'm not sure it's early enough to pivot I will make sure to forward the sentiment to the team.

12 hours ago, ForumBatman said:

Ncwest should stop trying to keep current players and start thinking in bringin new ones. Like lowering the sub price for low pop factions or overall.

Technically they are doing something.

https://www.aiononline.com/news/prime-gaming-loot-for-aion-classic

But personally i don't think this partnership will be enough to sway people's opinion on what's happening with classic.

19 hours ago, Noa said:

way too excessive! stick to regular small xp boosts. this is unneccesary 

It's 2021, we were supposed to get 2.7 xp rates, we didn't. 

It's not too soon and it's not too much. The game is losing large amount of players because this grind is too extreme. 

As has been said, if you don't want to level faster click the buff off. It really is that easy. 

"But this isn't classic like" and it was never going to be, just like wow wasn't. Because it's not 2009, it's not 2004, people don't play the same way. 

3 hours ago, Odow said:

You should block new character creation on siel during the XP event to avoid the massive exile of every motivated player left on israphel...¬_¬

Nah. Let them leave if they want to. People just want to bandwagon it seems as asmo on siel already have an upper hand. They should have played elyos instead bc asmos are not for pu$$ies. I'm personally gonna stay and level up.

1 minute ago, 1s2F8C48 said:

Nah. Let them leave if they want to. People just want to bandwagon it seems as asmo on siel already have an upper hand. They should have played elyos instead bc asmos are not for pu$$ies. I'm personally gonna stay and level up.

Thats fine anyway, Asmos has less people at siege, just better people/more 50s. 

58 minutes ago, Daemonic said:

It's 2021, we were supposed to get 2.7 xp rates, we didn't. 

It's not too soon and it's not too much. The game is losing large amount of players because this grind is too extreme. 

As has been said, if you don't want to level faster click the buff off. It really is that easy. 

"But this isn't classic like" and it was never going to be, just like wow wasn't. Because it's not 2009, it's not 2004, people don't play the same way. 

XP rates are way to high.  It is disappointing release. I was hoping for Aion Classic, but they screwed it up. NCSoft just doesnt get it. They screwed up the first version and repeating their mistakes with this one. 

On 7/12/2021 at 7:43 PM, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

We hope you have been enjoying your time in Atreia thus far! To aid you in your adventures, we will be holding a special XP-Bonus event across all of Atreia!

This event is a step-up from our previous XP boosts on all accounts – so you surely don’t want to miss it! The event will begin after maintenance on Wednesday, July 14 and will last for one full week until maintenance begins on Wednesday, July 21.

We are also upping the ante during in terms of the amount of experience gained, with the event featuring a 100% experience boost across combat, gathering, and crafting.

Thanks for all the feedback you’ve been sharing, and while this isn’t technically Daevas’ Haste (there will be a buff icon though!), we do hope enjoy the event! 😃

You guys didnt learn from your previous failure with Aion. NCSoft is killing this one quickly also, you can already see it. I dont understand why you want to change away from the most successful and popular version.  

15 minutes ago, 1s2C47E3-KT said:

This game is way to grind heavy thanks for the exp buff this is Aion Classic NA and we in the United States have to work for a living. Lots of people have already quit the game because it takes to long to level in the game. 

If they leave because they don't like grind the game is not for them. Even if they had level'd up they would leave shortly after trying to farm for gear. People nowdays just want to get things in an instant. 

19 minutes ago, UnforgivingOG said:

XP rates are way to high.  It is disappointing release. I was hoping for Aion Classic, but they screwed it up. NCSoft just doesnt get it. They screwed up the first version and repeating their mistakes with this one. 

You guys didnt learn from your previous failure with Aion. NCSoft is killing this one quickly also, you can already see it. I dont understand why you want to change away from the most successful and popular version.  

Everyone complaining about the XP...you don't need to keep the buff. Let those who want the buff have it, if you want to grind, then remove the buff. Stop trying to ruin other peoples game experience because you like to grind. 

1 hour ago, Arazith-IS said:

Everyone complaining about the XP...you don't need to keep the buff. Let those who want the buff have it, if you want to grind, then remove the buff. Stop trying to ruin other peoples game experience because you like to grind. 

Hahaha. If grinding ruins someone's experience and prevents them from enjoying the game I have a bad news for that person because grind in one way or the other is 80% of what they gonna do in the game in the long run.

Archived