Jump to content
Forums

Israphel is dying, omg the imbalance!


Recommended Posts

Just kidding. You IS Asmos have a leadership problem, not a numbers problem. Find someone who actually knows how to siege and have them lead your league, whoever has been doing it up until this point is...bad.

Rush the arti room and kisk, while the Elyos hold the surrounding artifacts? BAD.

Ignore the artifacts in the core and let the Elyos pump you with temporal stones and wipe your kisks? BAD.

Attack the gates at Siel's East and West instead of going to the secret entrance? BAD.

Have multiple Asmos live streaming your league chat, kisk locations, and telling everyone that "defending forts doesn't give medals" (lol) BAD. The same streamer also went on a 10 minute rant about how Elyos were bad for relying on artifacts during siege.... 🤣

At this point Asmos could even snipe a lower fort after the Elyos disband the league, MORE than enough time to do it. Get your shit together and find a real leader.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I won't be as...mean as Dux here, but from what I have seen from the sieges (excluding today's as Asmos think that they can force NCsoft's hand) you all have the numbers. If you really think that we have more level 50s, take advantage of the upcoming XP buff and get the numbers there. Actually do something about it instead of crying to NCsoft. If there is truly a numbers imbalance, you all will get  some sort of incentive, but if there isn't a number imbalance, y'all ain't gonna get anything. You need to work if you want something. All this boycott will do is just deny your own faction content. Elyos will still get medals even if you don't show up, we could still have Baluar come show up, or we just farm guards for contribution. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't agree more, I mean cmon man, the first siege the guy didnt even knew that the fortress boss wouldnt appear straight away, told everyone to go in just to get wiped for no reason. They are either bad players or don't care enough to make some research to actually understand how a siege goes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So let me get this straight, Asmodians went straight to one fortress and started attacking it, elyos had enough people to the artifacts, took 2 fortresses and still had time to go to the other fortress and wipe Asmodians... but that has nothing to do with numbers but tactics! The intelligence is so tough there.

You guys should come to Siel, elyos have nothing there! You are so smart you are wasting yourselves on Israphel!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know about how the sieges are going, since I'm playing from Germany and the siege schedule is a no go for EU players.

However, there is clearly a population problem and I hope NCSOFT gonna do something about that really soon. In reality I think they don't care at all.

Asmo side is really really empty and dead. I'm not crying, but just listening some examples. I play 10hours a day I think I have a good overview. The only group recruitment you see is mainly NTC and FT. Yesterday, I've watch an Elyos streamer and there were 5-6 groups open for SR. You can run around for minutes and don't see any other Asmos in the area. The server numbers saying 1000 players in avarage. I guess majority is Eloys and Bots. The LFG chat is most of the time just bots, real people are rare. The only reason why not even more people leaving is, that they don't want to start over and/or buy a new battle pass.

 

The most funny thing about this is, that its a well know issue since 10 years. Most of the server, NA or in EU, were dominated by Eloys. Surprise, we have the issue again. A few servers were Asmo dominated. However, close eloys faction. Do something that Asmos come to the server, or already merge the two classic server. Player count decreasing daily. And I believe its not in Elyos interest to have a dead Asmo faction in a PvP game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nitro said:

The most funny thing about this is, that its a well know issue since 10 years. Most of the server, NA or in EU, were dominated by Eloys. Surprise, we have the issue again. A few servers were Asmo dominated. However, close eloys faction. Do something that Asmos come to the server, or already merge the two classic server. Player count decreasing daily. And I believe its not in Elyos interest to have a dead Asmo faction in a PvP game.

...oh hell no, Asmodians might even have more number of elyos on Israphel someone told me in another thread and told me not to talk about a server I am not active.

Elyos are just smarter (on Israphel only) and they know tactics, you know. They play DnD and YuGiOh so they know! They are real hard core role players, they study war tactics and apply them to Aion and win against the retarded Asmodians (of Israphel only, duh) who outnumber them by tenfold probably.

You said Elyos have 5~6 groups for SR and Asmodians none? But that because they do not have good leaders to tell them to make 5~6 groups as well. Heck, if they were smart they would have had 10 groups because 10 groups is better than 5~6. Someone needs to teach Asmodians on Israphel how not to be outnumbered   to win.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k said:

If only I started the Siege Log a couple days sooner, it seems?

BUT... Elyos are 3 times more in numbers not because of numbers, because of great leadership!

6DMgxSs.png

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

BUT... Elyos are 3 times more in numbers not because of numbers, because of great leadership!

Three times more in numbers typically happens when one side forms and the other one doesn't, yes that is correct.

I'm seeing a potential 408 v 601... but we know that is not feasible due to bots and people not showing because they're doing whatever it is they want to do with their sub time.

Hence why I desire — and ask — the IS-Asmo to show us. This is why I am here. Form up wanting to take a Siel fort knowing I'm there in the background watching. Get proven right? Then there it is, the numbers for all to see. But in the event the situation is proven wrong? That's when it's time to ask questions, get advice, and grow.

So, I'm asking all IS-Asmo to let me see what you're going through— Wednesday is the siege for Siel Eastern.

Edited by Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k
Link to post
Share on other sites

IS Asmos need 50% more of our current population to be able to compete. We're 400, we need 200 more to get even with you and that's A LOT. Siel on the other hand seems like their numbers are even, Asmos just have all their big organized legions there.

Blaming the lack of numbers in "poor leadership" is just delusional. You're winning because there's more of you, not because you're smarter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k said:

Three times more in numbers typically happens when one side forms and the other one doesn't, yes that is correct.

I'm seeing a potential 408 v 601... but we know that is not feasible due to bots and people not showing because they're doing whatever it is they want to do with their sub time.

Hence why I desire — and ask — the IS-Asmo to show us. This is why I am here. Form up wanting to take a Siel fort knowing I'm there in the background watching. Get proven right? Then there it is, the numbers for all to see. But in the event the situation is proven wrong? That's when it's time to ask questions, get advice, and grow.

So, I'm asking all IS-Asmo to let me see what you're going through— Wednesday is the siege for Siel Eastern.

They are not showing up because many reroll on siel already I heard. I suggest you do the same, it is still early you can catch up pretty fast.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

BUT... Elyos are 3 times more in numbers not because of numbers, because of great leadership!

6DMgxSs.png

You are right with the numbers, is a huge discrepancy, but it has nothing, nothing at all to do with leadership being very bad. Totally 2 different problems.

Yes, we do have a problem with player base, but that has nothing to do with leaders not knowing how the hell a siege works, and this was already proven in the first siege nights.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol.

Destroying the gates at Siel forts isn't "BAD". There are plenty of GOOD reasons to spend a few extra minutes breaking a gate rather than just flying into the small hallways at the bottom. But please continue with this rant, it is pretty interesting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Inbread said:

Lol.

Destroying the gates at Siel forts isn't "BAD". There are plenty of GOOD reasons to spend a few extra minutes breaking a gate rather than just flying into the small hallways at the bottom. But please continue with this rant, it is pretty interesting. 

tell em' T. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wannex said:

You are right with the numbers, is a huge discrepancy, but it has nothing, nothing at all to do with leadership being very bad. Totally 2 different problems.

Yes, we do have a problem with player base, but that has nothing to do with leaders not knowing how the hell a siege works, and this was already proven in the first siege nights.

It was just sarcasm :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is one big issue here and that is there is a great deal of EU players playing, yes I know this is NA but NCsoft wont deal with the tech issue for EU players so they come to NA in fact I think there could be more EU players then NA players, here comes the issue EU players cant and wont stay up for siege so numbers drop on servers at siege time. 

I we EU players cant ask NCsoft to do something about siege times as after all this is NA Aion, but I think sieges could be a lot better if there were times EU players could in fact do a siege without staying up till 4 to 5 am in the morning. 

 

TBH NCsoft new what they were doing that's why Aion Classic did not come to the EU, NA numbers on live server was so bad still are, NCsoft was like wtf we just open a classic server for NA get the number due to all the EU players that want Classic and NCSoft will make money not the EU and Russia companies we left running Aion.

 

Edited by Wsnow
Link to post
Share on other sites

Something we need to keep in mind, IS-A character creation was locked almost for the same time that SL-A was. They had the numbers advantage. I honestly started the game thinking that I would be the underdog faction, not the dominate one. We can't necessarily blame all the launch problems with candies, daeva pass, and everything else that drove players away as they would have roughly affected all servers equally. But early siege performance and poor leadership choices seem to have reduced the active numbers during siege. Do you really think there is anything NCsoft can do to fix it? What is it even you want them to do? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arazith-IS said:

Something we need to keep in mind, IS-A character creation was locked almost for the same time that SL-A was. They had the numbers advantage. I honestly started the game thinking that I would be the underdog faction, not the dominate one. We can't necessarily blame all the launch problems with candies, daeva pass, and everything else that drove players away as they would have roughly affected all servers equally. But early siege performance and poor leadership choices seem to have reduced the active numbers during siege. Do you really think there is anything NCsoft can do to fix it? What is it even you want them to do? 

 

A private server has shown us that they're more capable of balancing the imbalance than the official publisher.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Arazith-IS said:

The main question from me is what, not if. 

They can do a lot of things, the difference is that they do not consider this a priority of any sorts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

They can do a lot of things, the difference is that they do not consider this a priority of any sorts.

So you don't even know what you are boycotting for? Other than a generic fix the imbalance!

Edited by Arazith-IS
addition
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Arazith-IS said:

So you don't even know what you are boycotting for? Other than a generic fix the imbalance!

I'm not boycotting anything, not sure where you got that idea from. I'm aware this whole thread has a sarcastic tone with it, but people gotta remember this is NCWest we're dealing with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

I'm not boycotting anything, not sure where you got that idea from. I'm aware this whole thread has a sarcastic tone with it, but people gotta remember this is NCWest we're dealing with.

IS-A are boycotting sieges because they feel that things are imbalanced. Personally I want both sides to be healthy and have good fights, I just disagree with how they are going about it demanding NCsoft to get involved as I don't think even if they give freebies out will actually help with the organizational and moral issues the Asmodians are facing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an amusing thread.  Mostly because the Elyos side found it important to start this thread to protect themselves from any REAL competition. 

10 years ago NCSoft was slow to respond to pleas from the community for balance on Israphael, that disparity was far smaller than this one.  

It's also worth noting that I've seen how quickly the Elyos run away when face with a 2v2 or 3v3 (Let alone a disadvantage) so your opinion doesn't matter much here.  Your argument is basically let us continue to fight you 2:1 at best or stop the QQ.  Everyone has to choose what to do with their time, i'd rather use mine in an enjoyable way that doesn't result in 2:1 to 3:1 fights.

Lets just take the last "siege" as a sample.  How many people did you have at Krotan?  72? 96?  And you still used hellfire on the 13 or so we had come to try and block it.  How many sieges do you want to go back?  150 was our turn out for the last lower... you know the one where you matched if not exceeded our numbers on the artifacts WHILE you still had a group capping the dux.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Foenix said:

This is an amusing thread.  Mostly because the Elyos side found it important to start this thread to protect themselves from any REAL competition. 

10 years ago NCSoft was slow to respond to pleas from the community for balance on Israphael, that disparity was far smaller than this one.  

It's also worth noting that I've seen how quickly the Elyos run away when face with a 2v2 or 3v3 (Let alone a disadvantage) so your opinion doesn't matter much here.  Your argument is basically let us continue to fight you 2:1 at best or stop the QQ.  Everyone has to choose what to do with their time, i'd rather use mine in an enjoyable way that doesn't result in 2:1 to 3:1 fights.

Lets just take the last "siege" as a sample.  How many people did you have at Krotan?  72? 96?  And you still used hellfire on the 13 or so we had come to try and block it.  How many sieges do you want to go back?  150 was our turn out for the last lower... you know the one where you matched if not exceeded our numbers on the artifacts WHILE you still had a group capping the dux.

90% of the comments from the Elyos side are from me (at least for this thread), in just the post above, I stated that I want both sides to have healthy population and good fights. So how exactly am I trying to protect from any real competition?

Personally I take any fights that I can, so long as I am not facing a purple or I am outnumbered. We all will see different groups though because everyone pvps differently and have different thresholds of when to fight or flight. 

Not sure about this last siege was since I wasn't there for Krotan (I'm only 37 so I wouldn't even be able to damage guards let alone the Dux). You can't blame a faction for using the tools available to them though, you need to learn to overcome what you might come up against, Elyos shouldn't go easy just because Asmo's feelings are hurt. 

Asmos hardly showed up for the last lower fort btw, that was the start of the boycott, we Elyos just sat there farming Asmo guards on the island, there was no Dux to fight, so I am not sure what you are talking about. We don't have 3rd party number counting for earlier sieges, but we do have reports that at first week there were roughly equal numbers according to streamer videos, any loss of numbers since is mainly due to leadership and moral. 

I'm not denying that there is NOW a numbers imbalance, but the reasons why is not solely because of the Elyos. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...