Huge server lag after 9am reset

Pinkiepie

I just noticed the last two days that there is a huge server lag at 9 am when dailies reset. First time i tried to buy something from broker and nothing happend. Then i talked again to the broker shugo but he only showed no results when i searched an item. Then i tried relog and stuck in the character creation screen for a few minutes (approx. 5 mins), after that everything worked fine again.

Today i realized that lag too when i was leveling my warrior in poeta and looted the mobs, looked in my inventory to equip new items and there were no new items. After 5 min they spawned in my inventory then and everything worked like it should.

@Kibbelzis there going to be any fixes for the huge server lag at reset?  It's rather annoying not being able to log in for 30 min every day at reset time.  Get to the server option and click your server and it just stays on that screen, nothing happens, doesn't go to character screen, doesn't shut down.  Broker is always completely empty at reset time, have to give it a few minutes before you can see anything in broker or receive your kinah from the broker if you sold something.

Bumping this - been experiencing this as a great inconvenience, especially if you are running an instance during this period, as you collect the key from the key mob, it does not appear in your inventory until  30/40mins later, everyone just got to hang around idly waiting for it before we can proceed with the instance.

Not to mention logging in becomes challenging during this time frame. 

Is this being worked on?

Archived