We should wait before we renew our subscription.

Advanced

We want to see Aion reach 10000+ players on Siel. Once that happens we should play Aion without any excuses.

I am not paying money to play a dead game. The only way this will happen is to remove anything that advances player's progression for money. People buying a 1 month subscription is just a trial. The renewal process is very important. While Aion classic is in the radar now, you should make the hasty decision to change. Once people stop talking about it, the changes you make to make thing right will be irrelevant. (Losing an opportunity to make good)

I came into Aion when I was 8, I started really late in 2010. The game is skill based from my experience. Even if I do a couple of end game dungeon grinds for pvp gear. I can still beat out players that built fully maxed out gear. It's just more difficult and requires more thinking to beat them.

Tldr. The first 2 sentences were enough garbo to get the rest of the post. You seem to be on a path to ruin this game because you aren't happy.

You can do what you want. I'm staying subbed. See ya don't want to be ya.

45 minutes ago, 2s65F09 said:

Tldr. The first 2 sentences were enough garbo to get the rest of the post. You seem to be on a path to ruin this game because you aren't happy.

You can do what you want. I'm staying subbed. See ya don't want to be ya.

Seriously? I am one of those players don't pay for a p2w game.

I was happy when I bought a 1 year membership for $100 for OSRS. I never regretted it. I just wished I had more time to play OSRS since I have 2 jobs making minimum wage each which is 70k working 80 hours a week. Sucks to not gone to college. I can't even sleep.

3 minutes ago, Advanced said:

I was happy when I bought a 1 year membership for $100 for OSRS. I never regretted it. I just wished I had more time to play OSRS since I have 2 jobs making minimum wage each which is 70k working 80 hours a week. Sucks to not gone to college. I can't even sleep.

Sounds like you have plenty of time to complain about a game though. Maybe you should stop playing so you can sleep.

5 minutes ago, Advanced said:

Bye, cya, adios, get out of here.  Anymore to place here so you get the point?

How many topics are you going to make that you want Aion your way or no way. 

GET OUT, cya bye, gratz you found a better game.

Archived