If you play solo, you want to be in party with an alt.

Jake-DN

26 minutes ago, Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k said:

For a long time the one I used was discontinued, but recently they brought it back into production due to players pleading with them. 

I use arrow keys to move; all the keys from [Backspace] down and across is keybound specific ways to use with my right hand, it dances across the keys.

I feel bad for left handed PC gamers, it's just not ergonomically set up. I can only imagine the dancing you do to play. Shooters and RTS must me much easier on you though.

14 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

seriously?

Didn't read much to contribute did you?

3 minutes ago, Foxy Boxy said:

I feel bad for left handed PC gamers, it's just not ergonomically set up. I can only imagine the dancing you do to play. Shooters and RTS must me much easier on you though.

Didn't read much to contribute did you?

just found your question to be dumb because branding targets even solo has a lot of utility.

and outside of 1.x and 2.x you can brand targets solo in any other patch of this game

5 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

just found your question to be dumb because branding targets even solo has a lot of utility.

and outside of 1.x and 2.x you can brand targets solo in any other patch of this game

So you found it dumb and instead of either chuckling or actually contributing you just make yourself out to be an idiot. Gotcha. I'll be sure to set you to ignore, don't want to "catch the stupid".

Archived