Jump to content
Forums

End of Israphel... We need a fusion !


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone ,

The server is dying, the Elyos in bad faith will say that the server is doing very well but it is clear that many Asmodians have left. 

Most of them left the game or simply started over to a character on the Siel server.

We barely rated Asmodian to have fifteen level 50 characters to do dungeons etc and I would not even talk about the state of the rvr ...

Personally, I don't want to start a character over again, I'm level 50, I paid a deava pass for the first month, which is already quite expensive ...

 

It would be very appreciated if NC Soft reacts and has the good sense to merge the two servers ...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Asmo on IS legit have 0 chance of anything. Its so bad for both sides that Elys ACTUALLY dmed Asmodians to "Let" them Take Sulfur like seriously? Elys are so much more powerful than us that they decid

We do not need a merger. We need people to stop being so gloom and doom and actually support their faction. The first siege leaders largely did not want to be leaders, they stepped up because peopl

Yet people still think cash shop and candies are not p2w. Look at the result. People left because of that, and now people leave because people leave. I love Aion but I see it dieing again. Classic not

How is Israphel dying? Because you aren't happy with the stats of Israphel vs Siel?

Why did you make a character there to begin with then? It was -widely- known Siel was going to be the most populated, with so many people and legions announcing they were choosing that server prior to launch.

The highest load of Israphel in the past 24 hours has been at 20%. So that's a what, whopping 5% peak population drop since Classic launched? That's a 5% loss, that is nothing. Unless you believed every single person was going to continue with the game after the free week of Siel's Aura.

I might be a little off, but I don't think it was ever higher than 27-28% max. Remember, this is current players online, peak at server. You do not know the total number of players that play on each server. People do not constantly stay logged in 24 hours a day, this is not BDO.

Servers aren't going to be merged and I doubt transfers will happen, that will just make the balance worse.

If it bothers you that much, reroll with the XP week that we currently have.

Edited by 2s65F09
Link to post
Share on other sites

out of the 3 top legions on the asmodian side, 2 have left for siel and started over.

RnNqNJv.png

I dare some elyos to show the current L50 count on their side at this time. We have 17 online atm.

We cant for the life of us find a group for end game pve content.

Edited by Unthinkable
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you decide to roll Siel and want competition, I'd recommend not rolling Asmodian.  If that occurs, Siel will be shadowing exactly what's currently happening to Israphel.  Even though Siel Elyos lose most fights in the abyss during the siege, they always still bring a decent amount of people regardless if the outcome is their death.  The Elyos numbers are more often a little lower than Asmos in attendance and the extra bump in Elyos numbers would make things more interesting in the abyss.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this Aion mentality.

"Oh no, we chose a server with lower population, so let's just leave instead of helping it grow." People leaving for Siel are actually part of the problem in my opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Unthinkable said:

out of the 3 top legions on the asmodian side, 2 have left for siel and started over.

RnNqNJv.png

I dare some elyos to show the current L50 count on their side at this time. We have 17 online atm.

We cant for the life of us find a group for end game pve content.

Only the biggest nolifers right now are level 50. How the amount of lvl 50s in any way relevant for server population? 80% of the server is below lvl 45.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wex said:

Only the biggest nolifers right now are level 50. How the amount of lvl 50s in any way relevant for server population? 80% of the server is below lvl 45.

The fact that elyos have a shit ton more Level 50's surely says something right? RIGHT?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep in mind that this was looked at 5+ hours later, but there are 35 50s on IS-E at 4pm/PT. NCwest has also recently stated that there is only a "small but meaningful differential". 

9 hours ago, Sieghilde said:

Hello everyone ,

The server is dying, the Elyos in bad faith will say that the server is doing very well but it is clear that many Asmodians have left. 

Most of them left the game or simply started over to a character on the Siel server.

We barely rated Asmodian to have fifteen level 50 characters to do dungeons etc and I would not even talk about the state of the rvr ...

Personally, I don't want to start a character over again, I'm level 50, I paid a deava pass for the first month, which is already quite expensive ...

 

It would be very appreciated if NC Soft reacts and has the good sense to merge the two servers ...

 

 

Please don't put words in the mouth of others. Elyos have been saying that the number WERE close. There is no denying that the Asmodian numbers have decreased, but we Elyos feel this is due to the Asmodians shooting themselves in the foot with their actions, rather than lack of population controls on the part of NC. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel sorry for you that feel stuck in IS and especially those that invested a lot of money upfront. BUT again, this is the 1st month, if you were planning to play many months then in 4~5 months from now you will regret it more that you didn't reroll while it was still early.

And I never understood people choosing IS over Siel in the beginning, unless someone was from original IS, then those who chose it chose it specifically to avoid a populated server. Sure thing nobody expected it to have imbalance issues but a low populated server is prone to more pathogens than a populated one. Specifically those that said "Avoid Siel to avoid the cancerous LFG", our LFG is just fine, there are enough players to do anything you want so there is no crying there. Of course the fact Asmodian side is more populated and helps them gets fortresses helps in that too, lets be honest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

People that recommend you to move to siel and quit isra are the people that you ruin this game! Moving or rerolling to the nice or great or big server will not help in this situation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lacuna said:

People that recommend you to move to siel and quit isra are the people that you ruin this game! Moving or rerolling to the nice or great or big server will not help in this situation.

No its people such as you that are ruining most games, attacking other players for their own choices that are somehow different than what you want, and blindly defending a company that has zero interest in your enjoyment or success in the game as long as the $$ come in.

So its not NCSofts fault for deciding to add insanely predatory monetization scheme that turned of a lot of players willing to play the game and accelerated this imbalance beyond anything natural, no its the players that do not wish to spend time and money supporting a game and being in an disadvantaged server/faction with fewer and fewer options for actually being able to play the game, because of its massive online nature, no its their fault for not staying and being cannon fodder.

So people that are saying that if you dont like you dont have to play, and now you lot saying that  you must play even if you dont like it, so which is it, you cant have it both ways mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shampoo said:

No its people such as you that are ruining most games, attacking other players for their own choices that are somehow different than what you want, and blindly defending a company that has zero interest in your enjoyment or success in the game as long as the $$ come in.

So its not NCSofts fault for deciding to add insanely predatory monetization scheme that turned of a lot of players willing to play the game and accelerated this imbalance beyond anything natural, no its the players that do not wish to spend time and money supporting a game and being in an disadvantaged server/faction with fewer and fewer options for actually being able to play the game, because of its massive online nature, no its their fault for not staying and being cannon fodder.

So people that are saying that if you dont like you dont have to play, and now you lot saying that  you must play even if you dont like it, so which is it, you cant have it both ways mate.

Huh, are you okei back there? Chill a bit ,,mate,,! lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lacuna said:

People that recommend you to move to siel and quit isra are the people that you ruin this game! Moving or rerolling to the nice or great or big server will not help in this situation.

I will stick to Israphel and be one of the pioneers of Elyos Faction. This game just released on the June 23rd and people are just realizing it. Not everyone can play 8 hours a day and people have kids and jobs. So yeah I’ll try to take my time to level up to 50. I’m not in no rush!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lacuna said:

People that recommend you to move to siel and quit isra are the people that you ruin this game! Moving or rerolling to the nice or great or big server will not help in this situation.

Imagine trying to make grown ass adults feel badly about trying to enjoy the 2-3 hours per night they have to play a video game that is supposed to be fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Lacuna said:

Huh, are you okei back there? Chill a bit ,,mate,,! lol

I'm pretty chill,  you are the one throwing accusation of who is at fault for what without a shred of substance behind it and just laugh it out when confronted about it. So mind telling us why are the people that leave because they don't enjoy the current predicament at fault for anything, or you are above such things as arguments and actually debating your stance. You know, like i did, saying why i think the server is failing, and not just stating some vague reason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2021 at 11:28 PM, Sieghilde said:

...

 

It would be very appreciated if NC Soft reacts and has the good sense to merge the two servers ...

 

 

You seem to have missed a point which has been mentioned on these forums many times.

There must be at least 2 servers because you can't roll  Asmo and Elyos  characters on the same server.

Also, server imbalance mainly effects sieges which many people don't attend anyway due to frequent disconnections. You wont catch me at a siege again unless they fix the disconnection problem. I don't care what color the abyss forts are until they have instances worth playing.

Edited by Alvie
Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly you are already seeing the problems that will only make it worse start to form.

There isn't much else to do at the moment for all the 50 Elyos to do either this patch with no counterparts and people avoiding the abyss where they get dogpiled, so now the 40ish leveling zones are getting filled with bored 50s convincing the few holdouts to just reroll while the exp buff is going on.  

You can see less logging back on each day even with the event going on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

*grabs his way back machine*

Year: 2011

Meem:  "Israphel server is Dead"

Reality:  The server was not dead.  It revitalized and player population stabilized and the Asmo players rallied.   From 2012 on the Asmo players ended first challenging the Ely players on a regular basis and eventually dominated the server.

Conclusion:   We've heard this song before.  And just like then it was trolling.  I'm not going to even worry about this false issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...