[ EliteZ ] Aion Classic Fresh Clan / Guild Siel. N/A Elyos Siel.

SparkTank

hey guys,

we would like to start a fresh guild at siel server. Chill lay back guild who like to adventure together and the rest.

Accepting everyone except gay or lesbian / lgbtq+. Kids friendly.

Come and join Our discord at https://discord.me/0dev 

Do not type https://discord.me/0dev in your invite discord link . type it in your browser like google chrome or the rest.

the invite will be sent once you successfully clicked.

hope to see you guys around.

• SparkTank changed the title to [ EliteZ ] Aion Classic Fresh Clan / Guild Siel. N/A Elyos Siel.
4 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Imagine still being homophobic in the year 2021.

Homophobic is being afraid of them e.g. you do not want to be touched because you might get a disease.

In 2021 the lgbtq are kinda aggressive with their demands, it was never about inclusion and acceptance by rather advocating for acceptance and normalization and then trying to take over and dominate with their rhetoric on whoever doesn't want to date them or something.

17 hours ago, Titanas-KT said:

In 2021 the lgbtq are kinda aggressive with their demands, it was never about inclusion and acceptance by rather advocating for acceptance and normalization and then trying to take over and dominate with their rhetoric on whoever doesn't want to date them or something.

f349510225e39c775ee3a6ecc92d5166.gif

On 7/19/2021 at 10:50 PM, Titanas-KT said:

Homophobic is being afraid of them e.g. you do not want to be touched because you might get a disease.

What you described there is the term for homophobia.

- You are scared of LGBTQ because they are aggressive with their "demands"

- You are scared they are taking over the world like some sort of supervillain

You, sir, are so full of buffalo feces, you are bleeding it through your ears and mouth. Gather it up and make sure to swallow because you've proven you and your entire legion is a disgrace to humanity and backwards thinking.

In any group the "leader" is able to state any kind of rules for entrance as he/she pleases. If they don't like LGBT++ is up to them. That does not mean they hate them. I don't mind LGBT+s on my groups since this is a game and I don't really care much who are you (i do have LGTB friends in rl but  I also know some that I dont tolerate, as also i know straight persons who i dont tolerate or even hate) . But that attitude where they say they dont want them and instantly saying they are retarded or a disgrace, etc is making their point very clear.

On 7/21/2021 at 6:20 AM, Kubei-DN said:

What you described there is the term for homophobia.

- You are scared of LGBTQ because they are aggressive with their "demands"

- You are scared they are taking over the world like some sort of supervillain

You, sir, are so full of buffalo feces, you are bleeding it through your ears and mouth. Gather it up and make sure to swallow because you've proven you and your entire legion is a disgrace to humanity and backwards thinking.

What I described is being indifferent to their existence. I dont care what people put in their a**. 

Archived