Weekly Server Maintenance - July 21, 2021

Arctic

Just now, Noa said:

Qu'entends-tu par "réinitialiser" le BP ? Si vous voulez dire s'il se renouvelle automatiquement sans payer, non, ce ne sera pas le cas. Et si vous voulez dire qu'il se réinitialise aujourd'hui, alors oui, après la maintenance, une nouvelle saison commence. Vous devrez payer à nouveau pour obtenir le pass pour la saison à venir.

The maintenance is finished and the BP has not reset. (I'm talking about levels and rewards)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Noa said:

I feel your pain, although I must admit: the Daeva Pass we're seeing here is all but new to online gaming. So many games before it had it in the form of Battle Passes or w/e they called it. Surely you would have known from Rocket League, Fortnite, <insert any PUBG shooter and/or a gazillion other games here> that once the season ends, you would need to renew your pass? I mean come on. This is barely NC to blame. Think for yourself!

I've played none of those games. I played Aion 10 years ago, there was nothing like this.

Just now, Poupou said:

The maintenance is finished and the BP has not reset. (I'm talking about levels and rewards)

Ah OK I have not logged in yet. Could be a bug? 

Just now, Evora said:

I've played none of those games. I played Aion 10 years ago, there was nothing like this.

I agree, because ten years ago games like before mentioned did not yet think of a business model like this 

Just now, Asmodir-DN said:

It was the first thing i saw, not the rewards being the same...

1 minute ago, Coheed said:

Oh yeah! WTH!!!  @Kibbelz

Apparently now it's starting to update to level 8 for people? Might need to relog. Of course, some of us can't get into the game currently lol. But maybe it will update once we can.

1 minute ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Apparently now it's starting to update to level 8 for people? Might need to relog. Of course, some of us can't get into the game currently lol. But maybe it will update once we can.

I tryed that first thing.... didnt change

Archived