Weekly Server Maintenance - July 21, 2021

Arctic

10 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

The second Daeva Pass will be more similar to the first one, however I do believe there are substantial changes being planned for Season 3 at the moment. We will be happy to share once we have more details / confirmations.

"Similar" eh? What a joke this is. ITS THE SAME! 

SMH

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Noa said:

Ah OK I have not logged in yet. Could be a bug? 

I agree, because ten years ago games like before mentioned did not yet think of a business model like this 

Yessh, much frustrate. I bought the pack on a whim, guess next time I'll read the fine print instead of assuming xD

• Aion Team

We're investigating this. Please be sure to check mail as that is where rewards are supposed to be delivered (not to inventory) to help identify if this is an issue for some users or all.

3 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

We're investigating this. Please be sure to check mail as that is where rewards are supposed to be delivered (not to inventory) to help identify if this is an issue for some users or all.

Really? Last month/season, when we clicked Receive All, the rewards for that level went directly into our inventories, not our mailbox. In any case, no, they aren't in my mailbox either.

1 minute ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Really? Last month/season, when we clicked Receive All, the rewards for that level went directly into our inventories, not our mailbox. In any case, no, they aren't in my mailbox either.

Yep last month everything went directly to my bag.  Today, nothing in inventory or mail after clicking receive all.

6 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

lmao what... rewards have always gone directly to our inventory... You guys even play the game?

• Aion Team
12 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Okay to clarify, I believe we're looking at a few issues:

• It seems unclaimed rewards from the previous season are not being properly distributed via mail.
  • Some Daevas are not seeing their Season 2 Daeva Pass begin at Level 8 as it should.
  • Daevas who did begin the Pass at Level 8, are not seeing the rewards for levels 1-8. It seems that these items are not in inventory, or in mailbox. If a player had a full inventory, dropping items does not cause these items to be received.

Although these are each three separate issues, and I'm reporting each of them up, it is possible they are not functioning correctly due to a single error (which could mean a quicker resolution to the issue). In either case, I will update as soon as I have further news for you, or if we identify any more issues which I need to communicate to the team.

Thanks for your reports, and the help.

1 minute ago, Kibbelz said:
  • Daevas who began the Pass at Level 8, are not seeing the rewards for levels 1-8. It seems that these items are not in inventory, or in mailbox.

It is not only people who had Daeva Pass last season. I did not have the Daeva Pass on this character last season/month, but I still am not receiving rewards when clicking Receive All.

• Aion Team
8 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It is not only people who had Daeva Pass last season. I did not have the Daeva Pass on this character last season/month, but I still am not receiving rewards when clicking Receive All.

Understood - I will flag the entire 'Receive All' feature for investigation. Support, QA, and Production are all aware and investigating this as we speak - so if there's any more info feel free to send my way. I will continue to update re: any news

A little digging around reveals Korea has the same pass (just different seasonal quests) for season 2. So this tells me multiple things:

- NCWest doesn't care enough to actually update rewards to make the pass actually different, although their claim is "it's different a bit from the first one".
- The price is not worth it, and all the rewards are useless if you've completed the previous pass or got level 45-50.
- For the price of $30 and same rewards, same limited pets and motions, at this point is just an attempt to scam their players and milk them for the nostalgia
- A "season" shouldn't last 30 days and be this damn expensive. What mad man came up with this? Either lower the price or extend the days on the season.
- Quna shop is lackluster and has nothing in it that's worth buying for that steep price. It's abandoned the same way BCM is on Live servers. This shows NCWest's main income is the pass in itself + and the sub.

Conclusion: NCWest is lazy and doesn't care about players or their feedback. If they did care, they would show it.

13 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Understood - I will flag the entire 'Receive All' feature for investigation. Support, QA, and Production are all aware and investigating this as we speak - so if there's any more info feel free to send my way. I will continue to update re: any news

will this be fixed any time soon ? 

• Aion Team
13 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

A little digging around reveals Korea has the same pass (just different seasonal quests) for season 2. So this tells me multiple things:

- NCWest doesn't care enough to actually update rewards to make the pass actually different, although their claim is "it's different a bit from the first one".
- The price is not worth it, and all the rewards are useless if you've completed the previous pass or got level 45-50.
- For the price of $30 and same rewards, same limited pets and motions, at this point is just an attempt to scam their players and milk them for the nostalgia
- A "season" shouldn't last 30 days and be this damn expensive. What mad man came up with this? Either lower the price or extend the days on the season.
- Quna shop is lackluster and has nothing in it that's worth buying for that steep price. It's abandoned the same way BCM is on Live servers. This shows NCWest's main income is the pass in itself + and the sub.

Conclusion: NCWest is lazy and doesn't care about players or their feedback. If they did care, they would show it.

Hi Kubei. I appreciate the help you have often given around the forums, and although I've already shared some of this feedback with the team in recent weeks, I'll go ahead and share this comment directly as I think it includes a good summary of discussions I've seen across several areas. 

As to the claim you reference, would you be willing to direct me to where we made the statement you put in quotes? I don't believe we put out messaging saying Season 2 would be meaningfully different from the first one, and if we did I'd love to add a correction there.

Regardless, I do hope you all continue sharing your thoughts/feedback as it will help inform the team here to make the decisions needed for the best of the game.

10 minutes ago, Zalinto said:

the boxer motion card is permanent - 2nd battle pass should not award another.

lol /facepalm

11 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

The second Daeva Pass will be more similar to the first one, however I do believe there are substantial changes being planned for Season 3 at the moment. We will be happy to share once we have more details / confirmations.

It's the same.

Archived