Plezurenpain-DN

LF Legion - Elyos

First off I would like to say this LF legion is for myself (main lvl 57 and slowly gaining levels now that I maxed out my alch & my 7 alts) & my boyfriend (and his 1 alt).  I'm looking for a semi-active social guild that may want to run stuff together.  I'm not looking for handouts or runs of anything (we like to pull our own weight).  We're both in California so we would prefer a Pacific time zone active guild.  We both play later in the evening but I play throughout the day when I can since I don't start school until Jan.  We were in a guild shortly after the server merger and found that the only people on were myself and the guild leader who now hasn't really been on much either.  You can contact me here in this post, in private message on the forums, or in-game (whisper on standard server & if I don't reply or I'm not on mail me in-game contact info and/or legion name to apply to).

Thanks a ton!

I play on Katalam server Elyos side. I'm in "Limited Edition". We're active and always recruiting. We have at least 10-15 online players at any given time and active Discord. If you want to apply, contact "TOCHI" in game.

5 minutes ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

TOCHI all capitals?  Also your "he" doesn't sound to convincing or reassuring O.o

"Tochi" is a he. I had written in all capitals for easy copy-pasting the name.

Hmm when I tried to friend list that name it said character does not exist.  I'll try Tochi and see if that works.  This game can be funny about capital letters and crap some times.

Oh just checked the game's options and he might have friend requests turned off.  I'll try and catch him on if I see him talking in LFG.

Aly-DN   

Your best bet for finding a legion is to run in pug groups as much as possible. When you find people that are fun and talkative, ask about their legion. 

Lots of misunderstanding going on in here...

There are two Limited Edition legions. 

Qahlel came into a DN thread advertising for a KT legion. Limited Edition on DN is largely inactive. Limited Edition legion on KT is active (and most seem friendly judging from my QE interactions with them on battleground instances).

If you are Gippel (or associated with this person) on DN, I'm pretty sure I saw you asking several times in LFG for a legion member from Limited Edition yesterday. All this frustration could have been avoided if the both of you paid more attention to your posts.

10 hours ago, Forgotten-DN said:

If you are Gippel (or associated with this person) on DN, I'm pretty sure I saw you asking several times in LFG for a legion member from Limited Edition yesterday. All this frustration could have been avoided if the both of you paid more attention to your posts.

Yes that was me on my alt working on some crafting while the server was all screwy and almost unplayable.  I totally read that post wrong when I saw "I play on Katalam server Elyos side."  I forgot for a moment what server we're on lol.  Yeah that was a very bad misunderstanding.  Damnit!  O.o

On 11/2/2017 at 3:02 PM, Plezurenpain-DN said:

First off I would like to say this LF legion is for myself (main lvl 57 and slowly gaining levels now that I maxed out my alch & my 7 alts) & my boyfriend (and his 1 alt).  I'm looking for a semi-active social guild that may want to run stuff together.  I'm not looking for handouts or runs of anything (we like to pull our own weight).  We're both in California so we would prefer a Pacific time zone active guild.  We both play later in the evening but I play throughout the day when I can since I don't start school until Jan.  We were in a guild shortly after the server merger and found that the only people on were myself and the guild leader who now hasn't really been on much either.  You can contact me here in this post, in private message on the forums, or in-game (whisper on standard server & if I don't reply or I'm not on mail me in-game contact info and/or legion name to apply to).

Thanks a ton!

Im also from Cali, and i play on Danaria as well, so if you are interested, add me. My ingame name is Azhriel and my legion is called AwKwaRd. We are active in the early through late evening. Add me ingame and we can talk more.