Forums

Known Issue: Daeva Pass Season 2

Arctic

• Aion Team

Season 2 of the Daeva Pass and its associated rewards are not being displayed in the UI correctly. This is also causing issues with the items being delivered. Once a fix is ready for this we will ensure that all players receive the correct rewards they are entitled to.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Season 2 of the Daeva Pass and its associated rewards are not being displayed in the UI correctly. This is also causing issues with the items being delivered. Once a fix is ready for this we will ensure that all players receive the correct rewards they are entitled to.

Kibbelz thank you for stepping up to the plate and taking the front of the issue.

18 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Thanks Kibbelz for addressing this issue, I have submitted a ticket, guess i should of checked forums 1st *facepalm* I hope this is not a reoccurrence though! 

1 minute ago, 1s3475A9 said:

They can add weapon and clothing cosmetics, update quna store, make things attractive ❤️ 

We been asking for Cosmetic items forever... NCwest doesn't really listen sadly. Kibbelz says he relays our concerns and ideas but it really feels like it falls on deaf ears.

1 minute ago, Rag-DN said:

We been asking for Cosmetic items forever... NCwest doesn't really listen sadly. Kibbelz says he relays our concerns and ideas but it really feels like it falls on deaf ears.

Because it does.

I doubt this is some sort of "bug". I interpret that as "we're going to change the rewards on the pass because of the massive backlash due to our inability to listen to our playerbase"

• Aion Team
1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

Because it does.

I doubt this is some sort of "bug". I interpret that as "we're going to change the rewards on the pass because of the massive backlash due to our inability to listen to our playerbase"

It is a bug, and it seems that it's the cause of the other issues w/ Daeva Pass reward distribution atm.

4 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

It is a bug, and it seems that it's the cause of the other issues w/ Daeva Pass reward distribution atm.

Aye? And how long will that take to fix? Next week? Maybe 2?

Because you guys were also supposed to fix the title song and it's been a month.

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

Because you guys were also supposed to fix the title song and it's been a month.

You seem like the most negative person o0n this forums...lol are you always this way?

7 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Speaking of bugs... You guys ever figure out the Chatfilter's issue and why P2Pah is still getting away with non stop lfg spam? Or is the ONE person in the NCwest employment that knows how to code it still on vacation?

5 minutes ago, Skorner said:

You seem like the most negative person o0n this forums...lol are you always this way?

I am a skeptic because I spent years playing this game and have seen how NCWest treats their playerbase. First they drag live servers into complete ruin, now they're doing the same with classic for which I pay a sub for.

• Aion Team
3 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

As I understood, this issue had been resolved. Is you're still experiencing this issue, please contact support here. They may be able to help, or ensure QA is tracking the issue still.

As the when this Daeva Pass Season 2 will be fixed, I will be sure to update when I have additional information. Sorry I can't offer more atm, that's all the info I have :(

So funny everyone is always so angry I wonder if they ever had fun in an mmorpg       "GRRRR p2w     GRRRR not p2w enough     GRRRR ncsoft doesnt listen     GRRRR they seen the out rage and are scrambling to change it     GGGGGRRRR they make me so mad I contradict myself GGRRRR

2 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

As I understood, this issue had been resolved. Is you're still experiencing this issue, please contact support here. They may be able to help, or ensure QA is tracking the issue still.

As the when this Daeva Pass Season 2 will be fixed, I will be sure to update when I have additional information. Sorry I can't offer more atm, that's all the info I have :(

Title song has never been fixed sadly. 

6 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

You see Kibbelz, you're a good guy for actually communicating here with us. We don't demand a full-on transparency here, but your superiors just baffle me the most. Maybe encourage them to actually take 5 minutes to read the forums for once and see, that we, as paying customers, are not happy with some services provided here?

3 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

You see Kibbelz, you're a good guy for actually communicating here with us. We don't demand a full-on transparency here, but your superiors just baffle me the most. Maybe encourage them to actually take 5 minutes to read the forums for once and see, that we, as paying customers, are not happy with some services provided here?

Is Gideon still in charge? We haven't heard from him since that half-baked announcement on the website a few months ago. Odds are he's entirely focused on the other two properties being managed and NCSoft Korea is micro-managing everything to our detriment. Doesn't excuse anything of course.

• Aion Team
17 minutes ago, Cupidschokehold-KT said:

Ok we going on a few hours now are we getting a update today about this issue or are screwed till next week?

We are still investigating. Cannot say yet whether this will be resolved on the shorter-term, or further out. I can say the team is motivated and I see that many people are involved on the investigation, but the fix will depend on the cause, and the steps involved to adress it.

Generally when limited info is at play, I recommend setting expectations towards patience.

3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

We are still investigating. Cannot say yet whether this will be resolved on the shorter-term, or further out. I can say the team is motivated and I see that many people are involved on the investigation, but the fix will depend on the cause, and the steps involved to adress it.

Generally when limited info is at play, I recommend setting expectations towards patience.

In the meantime would it be possible to get a list  of the intended rewards?

Yall. This is the response that i have received. 

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us with this report. We are currently aware of this issue and hope to have a fix implemented in an upcoming patch.

For more information about this, you may refer to this link for your reference: https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/9165-known-issue-daeva-pass-season-2/

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Crown
NCSOFT Support Team

Archived