Forums

Known Issue: Daeva Pass Season 2

Arctic

13 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Season 2 of the Daeva Pass and its associated rewards are not being displayed in the UI correctly. This is also causing issues with the items being delivered. Once a fix is ready for this we will ensure that all players receive the correct rewards they are entitled to.

Why have you removed the coins from the daeva pass? WTF the only reason I bought that was cause of the coins to be able to gear myself while levelling up. This is a big slap on the face of ppl who spend money in this game. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No coins and no scrolls? Only crap lol.
Yesterday the coins were still in there, as I bought thew pass. After f*cking up everything, they listened to the community here and changed the rewards and made it even worse!?
30$ for this is ridiculous! I want a refund too, that was not the conditions I bought it for.
I somehow had some hope for this game thats why I rejoined Aion classic after years, but 10 days in and I remember why I left.

Support flat out told me that there are no refunds under any circumstance for purchasing the DP unlock. There is no notice or information about anything when you go to purchase the DP unlock either, as to any restrictions, policies,  etc. I had contacted support last week because I had accidently bought the DP unlock 2 days before the season was out on another character, and they told me "so sad too bad" in their own words. 

I have already spoken with my financial institution, provided them detailed info on the service, the cost, reason for wanting it charged back, and they agreed 100%  as "Unfulfilled service for expected value".  Now if they are going to turn around and do the same thing after changing the DP and offer no refunds, charge it back. While I rarely ever advocate such action, NCSoft has proven to me when it comes to money, they really don't give a crap about their paying player base. 

If they turn around and ban my game account, all good, I will charge back the entire cost of my pre-purchase as well for services not received and unethical business practices. My financial institution actually is very much aware of online game companies doing some shady stuff and told me there will be no issue charging it all back if needed depending on how NCSoft reacts and actions they may take. 

23 minutes ago, Ayries said:

Support flat out told me that there are no refunds under any circumstance for purchasing the DP unlock. There is no notice or information about anything when you go to purchase the DP unlock either, as to any restrictions, policies,  etc. I had contacted support last week because I had accidently bought the DP unlock 2 days before the season was out on another character, and they told me "so sad too bad" in their own words. 

I have already spoken with my financial institution, provided them detailed info on the service, the cost, reason for wanting it charged back, and they agreed 100%  as "Unfulfilled service for expected value".  Now if they are going to turn around and do the same thing after changing the DP and offer no refunds, charge it back. While I rarely ever advocate such action, NCSoft has proven to me when it comes to money, they really don't give a crap about their paying player base. 

If they turn around and ban my game account, all good, I will charge back the entire cost of my pre-purchase as well for services not received and unethical business practices. My financial institution actually is very much aware of online game companies doing some shady stuff and told me there will be no issue charging it all back if needed depending on how NCSoft reacts and actions they may take. 

People like you are what's wrong with the world.

What you're suggesting is the definition is shady.

Playing a game for 1 month and charging back every single thing because you're butthurt over a bugged Pass.

I've seen the pass. The premium side has more enchantment stones. My only question is why the New Shop emote appears there twice, once as 30-day emote, and then as a permanent one.

Someone posted Korea's season 3 pass yesterday on the unofficial discord server.

pass3.png

Just now, 2s65F09 said:

People like you are what's wrong with the world.

What you're suggesting is the definition is shady.

Playing a game for 1 month and charging back every single thing because you're butthurt over a bugged Pass.

I think you confuse the situation with consumers who are tired of getting screwed by companies. I payed for services I did not receive, and support told me they don't care (in their own words).  There is nothing shady about my position, as NCSoft essentially is taking money for services they haven't provided, end of story. It would have been NP if they had simply refunded the Quna that got accidently used 2 days prior to season ending and no rewards were taken on that character, nadda. 

I am sorry if you feel consumers standing up for a $30 purchase for services they never received is the equivalent of being petty and shady by some means. 

Sounds like you are part of the problem and feel its OK for companies to screw over their paying subscribers. Good on you, bravo! <slow clap> 

When a company does something wrong and refuses to resolve the issue, consumers should take action. By not doing so, it encourages companies to continue bad business practices.

1 minute ago, Ayries said:

I think you confuse the situation with consumers who are tired of getting screwed by companies. I payed for services I did not receive, and support told me they don't care (in their own words).  There is nothing shady about my position, as NCSoft essentially is taking money for services they haven't provided, end of story. It would have been NP if they had simply refunded the Quna that got accidently used 2 days prior to season ending and no rewards were taken on that character, nadda. 

I am sorry if you feel consumers standing up for a $30 purchase for services they never received is the equivalent of being petty and shady by some means. 

Sounds like you are part of the problem and feel its OK for companies to screw over their paying subscribers. Good on you, bravo! <slow clap> 

When a company does something wrong and refuses to resolve the issue, consumers should take action. By not doing so, it encourages companies to continue bad business practices.

"Wah wah wah, I'm an entitled person who wants to reimburse a month of playing because I didn't get my way."

That's what you're doing. In what other business can you charge back EVERY purchase you've done for the time and play you've consumed? Get real and grow up. If you can't afford gaming then don't do it.

2 hours ago, Ayries said:

Unlock the premium rewards of DP is not a 1 button work,  you also need to confirm the Quna charge which means it's less likely to be an accident. The money is not yours anymore after you purchased Quna,  and they must have policies on Quna somewhere that you did not notice.

IMO, making a chargeback is not smart because it will get your account banned just for $30.  You should know that the time you spent on your account worth more than that.  You also got other items that might compensate you a little bit.

I doubt your financial institution will help you any further or you can image that everybody is gonna chargeback when they wantna quit the game. 

3 hours ago, Ayries said:

I seem to recall that anytime I bought Quna, the empryan pass and my recurring sub it says no refunds.   I just purchased Quna as a test and on the email it says Online purchases are non-returnable and non-refundable

7 hours ago, Shirotten said:

imagine reading before buying something or checking the forums to see if there is a bug going on ...quit getting your information from /3  ..the outrage is comical

... <_< 

I'm not sure if you're just trying to annoy people for fun or if you're actually missing some brain cells.

If a company advertises something it's not on the customer to do extra research to see if A) it will be changed B) if it will be removed.

You see the daeva pass, you see the items, you make a free will decision to subscribe and buy that daeva pass based on the rewards you see.

You wake up the next day and the rewards have been changed. 

This isn't ethical or actually even legal business practice. 

I'll give you an example your brain could understand..

I open up a food delivery app on my phone, I buy a pepperoni pizza. I have a hawaiin pizza delivered. The pizza place tells me that it was my responsibility to go to a 3rd location for information, separate from the business in order to understand that it's actually hawaiin pizza's simply named pepperoni pizza's. The pizza place tell's me to go nyerk myself, no refund. I check back to the website... and it's now advertising hawaiin as hawaiin............................................

Or how about this..

I buy an iPhone from Apples website. Unbeknownst to me the image is an iPhone 11 for the regular retail price of an iPhone 11, ALL of the details are advertising an iPhone 11. They ship me an iPhone 8, at iPhone 11's cost. I contact them, they tell me DUE TO A WEBSITE ERROR, DUE TO A WAREHOUSE ERROR, DUE TO AN ERROR ON SOME LEVEL ENTIRELY ON THEIR RESPONSIBILITY I was shipped an iPhone 8, but because I bought it and they want to make sure they keep what little money they can/do make as the greedy corporate game ruining scum they are (ncsoft's track records a mile nyerking wide bud) they tell me no refund.

That would literally go to court, and the customer would win.

Stop being a nyerking dumbass.

What they are doing is literally alienating the only people willing to throw money on classic. Give them back the quna at least and undo the daeva pass on their accounts. Maybe daeva pass in 3rd month is better and they want to use their quna there.

12 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

What they are doing is literally alienating the only people willing to throw money on classic. Give them back the quna at least and undo the daeva pass on their accounts. Maybe daeva pass in 3rd month is better and they want to use their quna there.

The daeva pass is a distraction, unnecessary complexity inspired by the prestige and lubug quests of Aion 7. The old Veteran rewards system was better, more straightforward, you knew what you were getting months in advance..

The core of the revenue is the subscription and the Quna shop, not the daeva pass.

27 minutes ago, Alvie said:

The daeva pass is a distraction, unnecessary complexity inspired by the prestige and lubug quests of Aion 7. The old Veteran rewards system was better, more straightforward, you knew what you were getting months in advance..

The core of the revenue is the subscription and the Quna shop, not the daeva pass.

Yet the daeva pass costs plenty of Quna and those willing to spend money on Daeva pass are most likely people who pay a lot of money for their necessities anyways with quna. They will be skeptical about buying more Quna to buy anything if they get scammed like this.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yet the daeva pass costs plenty of Quna and those willing to spend money on Daeva pass are most likely people who pay a lot of money for their necessities anyways with quna. They will be skeptical about buying more Quna to buy anything if they get scammed like this.

The pass, for what's worth in there, isn't near enough the $30 price tag, and that in itself is a scam. I purchased the first one because I found it only "okay" for the stuff in there, but I was very hesitant to do so. We can already tell what Season 3 and 4 will looks like because of Korea, meaning NCWest has no plans whatsoever to change its contents to cater to their Western playerbase. Don't think I'll be renewing my sub either, seeing how NCWest treats their players as sh*t.

22 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

The pass, for what's worth in there, isn't near enough the $30 price tag, and that in itself is a scam. I purchased the first one because I found it only "okay" for the stuff in there, but I was very hesitant to do so. We can already tell what Season 3 and 4 will looks like because of Korea, meaning NCWest has no plans whatsoever to change its contents to cater to their Western playerbase. Don't think I'll be renewing my sub either, seeing how NCWest treats their players as sh*t.

Exactly, but what is worse is they made people buy it with good advertisement and then they changed the rewards.

And the daeva pass is a waste of money for most of the people but those willing to pay for it are most likely people who don't mind wasting money in classic, so they can't treat their good supporters like this.

36 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Exactly, but what is worse is they made people buy it with good advertisement and then they changed the rewards.

And the daeva pass is a waste of money for most of the people but those willing to pay for it are most likely people who don't mind wasting money in classic, so they can't treat their good supporters like this.

You'd think that a 12 year old game going subscription again would have some sort of superb or impeccable support, but it shows that as long as it's a Korean company, none of that matters, only your wallet.

On 7/22/2021 at 6:46 PM, Elin said:

Had I known the contents had changed, I wouldn't have bought it yesterday..want a refund again

Well, if you had read the description of the product first,  you would have known the contents changes each season. The first season just ended.

36 minutes ago, Alvie said:

Well, if you had read the description of the product first,  you would have known the contents changes each season. The first season just ended.

Yeah he did read the description, he even checked the list of items he was purchasing for the new season, once he purchased them... they changed the list afterwards.

I do not understand most of your posts, these people got scammed, they got a list of things shown to them and once they purchased it that list was changed to much worse items.

On 7/21/2021 at 11:07 AM, Kibbelz said:

Season 2 of the Daeva Pass and its associated rewards are not being displayed in the UI correctly. This is also causing issues with the items being delivered. Once a fix is ready for this we will ensure that all players receive the correct rewards they are entitled to.

The problem is you let us be able to purchase them knowing full well they were not the intended rewards we all thought they were going to be.  You should be ashamed of yourselves for pulling a bait and switch like that. And then not refunding us when it was CLEARLY YOUR ERROR.  /looking for they keywords class action suit

11 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I do not understand most of your posts, these people got scammed, they got a list of things shown to them and once they purchased it that list was changed to much worse items.

You don't understand because you don't think like normal people do,  you just want's a word in every thread. Not too many round here with over 4,800 posts are there?

I read the daeva pass description, it made perfect sense to me, and it's something I won't be buying, a clear case of spending too much for too little. That appeals to some folk, not me. The basic sub will do just fine, don't need more P2W trinkets.

Archived