Forums

Known Issue: Daeva Pass Season 2

Arctic

1 hour ago, Alvie said:

You don't understand because you don't think like normal people do,  you just want's a word in every thread. Not too many round here with over 4,800 posts are there?

I read the daeva pass description, it made perfect sense to me, and it's something I won't be buying, a clear case of spending too much for too little. That appeals to some folk, not me. The basic sub will do just fine, don't need more P2W trinkets.

...you absolutely totally utterly missed the point again. Nobody cares if you like the daeva pass or not, and nobody here argues on whether the daeva pass is worth it or not.

These people purchased the daeva pass because they saw it and wanted to buy it AND THEN they changed the rewards... after they paid for it, and the new rewards are much worse than those they were showing while people were purchasing it.

Jesus! The other person that acted like you stopped entering and all of a sudden you appeared. You seem to be the same stubborn person with a different name. Same antics.

Do you need a drawing or are you thinking like "normal people do" because 99% of what you write makes no sense to the subject of any thread.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

inanzi tutto mi scuso con tutti vorrei capire una cosa sono un vecchio giocatore di aion na credo di esserci dal lontano 2009 quello ch e vorrei capire mi sta bene che chi ha l'aura di siel  possa droppare e raccogliere tutti i pezzi di armatura e armi dai mob fuori dalle istance mi sta bene che senza aura si ha un ora al giorno per raccogliere  essence tapping ma non capisco perche' estendere questa limitazione alle istance dove si droppano pezzi di armatura e armi non commerciabili mi chiedo perche' volete per forza di cose rovinare un cosi' bello e storico gioco mi chiedo perche' etraniare dal gioco chi per un motivo o per un altro non puo' permertersi di aquistare il siel perche' ridurre questo meraviglioso gioco in un qualcosa che non lo rappresenta  perche'io vecchio giocatore di aion na mi sono visto distruggere un accaunt che avevo faticato a crescere per poi vederlo nerfato distrutto inutile  e premetto ho sempre shoppato con soldi veri quindi mi chiedo ma e' questa la vera filosofia di gioco di ncsoft soldi a tutti i costi  ridurre una popolazione sul gioco gia' ridotta di almeno il 70% veramente mi state facendo perdere voglia e tempo su un gioco che amavo e di cui andavo fiero a cui ho avvicinato migliaia di persone e di cui non smettevo mai di parlare bene scusate se non vi scrivo in inglese e con tanti errori e privo di punteggiatura ma sto scrivendo di getto e nervosamente quindi vi chiedo di nuovo scusa ma mi dispiace veder morire questo gioco a cui ho dedicato anni della mia vita solo per una cattiva gestione sono triste e amareggiato

On 7/22/2021 at 6:42 PM, Akean-BR said:

... <_< 

I'm not sure if you're just trying to annoy people for fun or if you're actually missing some brain cells.

If a company advertises something it's not on the customer to do extra research to see if A) it will be changed B) if it will be removed.

You see the daeva pass, you see the items, you make a free will decision to subscribe and buy that daeva pass based on the rewards you see.

You wake up the next day and the rewards have been changed. 

This isn't ethical or actually even legal business practice. 

I'll give you an example your brain could understand..

I open up a food delivery app on my phone, I buy a pepperoni pizza. I have a hawaiin pizza delivered. The pizza place tells me that it was my responsibility to go to a 3rd location for information, separate from the business in order to understand that it's actually hawaiin pizza's simply named pepperoni pizza's. The pizza place tell's me to go nyerk myself, no refund. I check back to the website... and it's now advertising hawaiin as hawaiin............................................

Or how about this..

I buy an iPhone from Apples website. Unbeknownst to me the image is an iPhone 11 for the regular retail price of an iPhone 11, ALL of the details are advertising an iPhone 11. They ship me an iPhone 8, at iPhone 11's cost. I contact them, they tell me DUE TO A WEBSITE ERROR, DUE TO A WAREHOUSE ERROR, DUE TO AN ERROR ON SOME LEVEL ENTIRELY ON THEIR RESPONSIBILITY I was shipped an iPhone 8, but because I bought it and they want to make sure they keep what little money they can/do make as the greedy corporate game ruining scum they are (ncsoft's track records a mile nyerking wide bud) they tell me no refund.

That would literally go to court, and the customer would win.

Stop being a nyerking dumbass.

Kib said when asked about the deva pass it would be some what similar ..not exact. The date on the bottom still said june 23 ..it obviously wasn't updated not one example you bothered to type is relevant. Imagine not reading before buying and just glancing and assuming.

5 hours ago, Shirotten said:

Kib said when asked about the deva pass it would be some what similar ..not exact. The date on the bottom still said june 23 ..it obviously wasn't updated not one example you bothered to type is relevant. Imagine not reading before buying and just glancing and assuming.

Okay, at the bottom of the Apple page advertising an iPhone 11 for an iPhone cost there's a small disclaimer stating that this page will be updated tomorrow with the iPhone 6 link and anyone buying the iPhone 11 for the iPhone 11 cost will receive the 6 instead.

You're an idiot. If you weren't too busy on your knees nurturing the bruises whilst you gag on your corporate overlords you'd be empathetic to the fact it isn't unreasonable to request a refund after being advertised A and receiving B and B is a hollow value to you as you justified your purchase from A's advertisement.

Do you just.... get off on CEO greed, corporate nonsense, the wealth gap disparity... do you bring up pictures of Steve Jobs to get off to or something? what's your agenda here.. besides being a complete unempathetic douche-bag to perfectly reasonable customers asking for compensation on goods not received as advertised. You absolute bonehead.

Keep in mind, I didn't buy Daeva pass season 2. You're not talking to an aggrieved person. Take 2 cents and rub them together as quickly as possible, hold them to your forehead. I don't think your brains been working too well lately.. perhaps it needs some warmth.

Has anybody been successful in getting the 7 extra levels in the Deava Pass from their season 1 purchase who wasn't awarded the levels on the first day? I am now on day 5 of a submitted ticket with no update beyond it is open.

1 hour ago, Darob said:

Has anybody been successful in getting the 7 extra levels in the Deava Pass from their season 1 purchase who wasn't awarded the levels on the first day? I am now on day 5 of a submitted ticket with no update beyond it is open.

I got the old one completed instead and started the new one at level five.

48 minutes ago, Stormwing said:

I got the old one completed instead and started the new one at level five.

Well that is strange, never heard of starting at level five and I also completed last season's pass to level 45.

14 hours ago, Akean-BR said:

Okay, at the bottom of the Apple page advertising an iPhone 11 for an iPhone cost there's a small disclaimer stating that this page will be updated tomorrow with the iPhone 6 link and anyone buying the iPhone 11 for the iPhone 11 cost will receive the 6 instead.

You're an idiot. If you weren't too busy on your knees nurturing the bruises whilst you gag on your corporate overlords you'd be empathetic to the fact it isn't unreasonable to request a refund after being advertised A and receiving B and B is a hollow value to you as you justified your purchase from A's advertisement.

Do you just.... get off on CEO greed, corporate nonsense, the wealth gap disparity... do you bring up pictures of Steve Jobs to get off to or something? what's your agenda here.. besides being a complete unempathetic douche-bag to perfectly reasonable customers asking for compensation on goods not received as advertised. You absolute bonehead.

Keep in mind, I didn't buy Daeva pass season 2. You're not talking to an aggrieved person. Take 2 cents and rub them together as quickly as possible, hold them to your forehead. I don't think your brains been working too well lately.. perhaps it needs some warmth.

All the name calling and at a glance you could see it was bugged ... I feel that you have animosity regardless if you bought the pass or not.  Your insults aren't witty but keep trying maybe you will come up with something good kid.

• Aion Team

Hi everyone - 

In compensation to players who purchased the Season 1 Daeva Pass and were highly impacted by this issue, we will be sending out the following  during tomorrow's maintenance:

• 20x Greater Courage Scroll
  • 20x Greater Awakening Scroll
  • 10x Physical Crit Scroll
  • 10x Magical Crit Scroll
  • 5x Spicy Rice
  • 3x Lodas Amulet III
  • 2x Administrator's Boon
  • 20x Greater Healing Postion
  • 10x Brave Wyvern Candy
  • 20x Greater Recovery Serum

To all players utilizing the Daeva Pass (premium or free), we will be granting everyone three bonus levels for Daeva Pass Season 2. These levels will be added as a part of tomorrow's maintenance as well.

Thank you for your understanding while we investigated this issue.

8 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone - 

In compensation to players who purchased the Season 1 Daeva Pass and were highly impacted by this issue, we will be sending out the following  during tomorrow's maintenance:

• 5x Spicy Rice
  • 3x Lodas Amulet III
  • 10x Brave Wyvern Candy

To all players utilizing the Daeva Pass (premium or free), we will be granting everyone three bonus levels for Daeva Pass Season 2. These levels will be added as a part of tomorrow's maintenance as well.

Meanwhile "We" will be completely ignoring the blatant bait and switch we did with Season 2 rewards, and refusing to refund anyone highly impacted by our unarguably criminal actions. But we know people wont sue us over 30 bucks so, eat it.

15 hours ago, Darob said:

Well that is strange, never heard of starting at level five and I also completed last season's pass to level 45.

I wanted to write that I finished my old pass on level 42. Once the new one appeared I got the level 43 to 45 rewards in express mail and started the new one on level five. Yet, I can not really vouch for the exact level because as soon as I logged in I did some stuff like placing a kisk which instantly increased my level.

9 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone - 

• 5x Spicy Rice
  • 3x Lodas Amulet III
  • 10x Brave Wyvern Candy

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

9 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone - 

• 5x Spicy Rice
  • 3x Lodas Amulet III
  • 10x Brave Wyvern Candy

Good job giving candies to the elyos. Asmos got candy they cant use. Glad you checked that before you thought it out.

55 minutes ago, Hellkin said:

I think the fact that they have any player base at all is the break they got.

How many mistakes have they made since 2008 for Aion haha.

We stay because the game's incredible but holy moly the people in charge are clueless.

• Aion Team

As many of you have noticed, the Asmodian Wyvern candy was not properly distributed. We will be making another attempt tomorrow to ensure that Asmodians also receive this reward.

Imagine having to compensate players for a failed in-game Event/Feature only to end up failing on the proper compensation for the original error. This is like the truest form and example of NCwest's negligence and lack of knowledge of the game they run I can think of. Kinda funny, but mostly sad. The fact that it only effects Asmodians, the faction that has been crapped on since day 1, just makes it even more ironic.

15 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

Imagine having to compensate players for a failed in-game Event/Feature only to end up failing on the proper compensation for the original error. This is like the truest form and example of NCwest's negligence and lack of knowledge of the game they run I can think of. Kinda funny, but mostly sad. The fact that it only effects Asmodians, the faction that has been crapped on since day 1, just makes it even more ironic.

This %100

/facepalm

16 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

History repeats itself. Big companies don't play their own game to understand player requests. I know Kibbelz does play, yet his word means nothing to his superiors.

On 7/28/2021 at 3:26 PM, Kibbelz said:

As many of you have noticed, the Asmodian Wyvern candy was not properly distributed. We will be making another attempt tomorrow to ensure that Asmodians also receive this reward.

So....about them eloys only candy... we ever going to get that fixed? Still havn't seen a replacement survey and the candies are still eloys only on toons we claimed them on.

On 7/21/2021 at 12:07 PM, Kibbelz said:

Season 2 of the Daeva Pass and its associated rewards are not being displayed in the UI correctly. This is also causing issues with the items being delivered. Once a fix is ready for this we will ensure that all players receive the correct rewards they are entitled to.

Thank you for all you and your team do. 

Archived