Aion Classic siege

Grace

so theres a issue i dont like about the game we do lower forts and upper forts sometimes and no asmos show up to a fort defense and we cant get a dredgion to pop it should pop all the time when asmos dont show up to  a fort defense its not fair for us to waste a hour of our time just to get nothing out of the rewards.

5 hours ago, Grace said:

so theres a issue i dont like about the game we do lower forts and upper forts sometimes and no asmos show up to a fort defense and we cant get a dredgion to pop it should pop all the time when asmos dont show up to  a fort defense its not fair for us to waste a hour of our time just to get nothing out of the rewards.

You kill the towers they give you contribution if no one shows up. No one is obligated to show up and get dominated tho.

On 7/21/2021 at 8:28 PM, Grace said:

We told you this was going to happen if you guys didn't calm down in the abyss sieges. We aren't going to show up and lose AP and get dominated for no reason. You Elyos wanted to kill the server. We Asmodians warned you against it and suggested trading forts like in the old days. You guys didn't want to listen, so we made good on our promise and collectively decided not to show up till we were ready. It'll still be a while. So sit quietly in a dead abyss with no hope of getting defense medals until we Asmodians decide it's time to show up. You were warned and we made good on our threat. You Elyos can now live with your decision.

We'll see yu in the abyss when WE are ready. Not a moment sooner. Enjoy your empty abyss XD

@Demigo:

Just out of curiosity - not judging - how does this have any negative effect on the Eylos? They can get their contribution from NPC and gank you (you as in Asmodians) by rifting nonetheless. On top of that they can also chill farming balic materials and gearing up more easily without having to watch their backs. The majority of Elyos like that just like ganking and zerging, they do not care about quality dueling or small scale PvP and they do not really care if you stop showing up. 

I totally understand that you do not feel like playing sandbag for others, yet I can not see why you are so proud about your decision and how it is going to disadvantage Elyos.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 4:01 AM, Demigo said:

We told you this was going to happen if you guys didn't calm down in the abyss sieges. We aren't going to show up and lose AP and get dominated for no reason. You Elyos wanted to kill the server. We Asmodians warned you against it and suggested trading forts like in the old days. You guys didn't want to listen, so we made good on our promise and collectively decided not to show up till we were ready. It'll still be a while. So sit quietly in a dead abyss with no hope of getting defense medals until we Asmodians decide it's time to show up. You were warned and we made good on our threat. You Elyos can now live with your decision.

We'll see yu in the abyss when WE are ready. Not a moment sooner. Enjoy your empty abyss XD

fine dont show up for siege i really just want more dredgion spawns anyways  lol

Archived