If you're doing emergency maintenance, please actually give an announcement.

Mrnumnut

16 minutes ago, Nitro said:

well its not game critical, but maybe lets say community critical. many people were angry about this. well maybe they could announce it 1h upfront and not 10min, but your instance CD will be resetted anyways. 

I guess the client is not broken, its probably because for the reason that servers are still down. i hope at least :D

Many people? Are you connected with a an absurd amount of players to confirm this or just your small circle? No offence but trying to make things sound worse than they are is moronic and staying their priorities because you have to wait an hour just sounds even more moronic if you ask me. Some of us paid to max the pass out already and I am sure if it came down to it and the shoe was on the other foot, you’d be here with equally as much moronic statements trying to belittle NCWest and what they’re doing.

7 hours ago, Nitro said:

unknown.png
like this you mean?

See that did not appear in my chat windows, when people started saying it was showing up for them everyone in my party atm stopped and scrolled through chat but couldn't find it anywhere so we just took their word for it. I got a feeling it's a system message or something that you can disable which most ppl do so they don't get combat spam in chats. 

Archived