DEAVA PASS 2 a disgrace to the game

Danzaburou

this new pass demonstrates that the team hadn't really scheduled a second pass, and due to community complaints they made this second pass in a hurry in this maintenance, without any coins, without cosmetics, and the main one with ridiculous items that doesn't even justify U$10

Normally I would give them the benefit of the doubt, but this seasons Daeva Pass isn't worth 30.00. Sure there are the enchant stones and more AP relics, but I feel it could be better.  As i've stated in another post,  the Daeva pass really needs to be account wide, but individually based for leveling it up. 

Not sure why you people seem to think this pass was "rushed" or NCwest had any say in what we get at all. Everything we get is going to be copy/pasted from Korea and you are going to need to learn to accept that or just quit lol. 

I'm not even sure why a "bad" battle pass is making people so upset. Like if you don't think the rewards are not worth your money, then don't buy it? Congrats you saved yourself from spending another $30 USD or whatever the cost is. 

Just now, Inbread said:

Not sure why you people seem to think this pass was "rushed" or NCwest had any say in what we get at all. Everything we get is going to be copy/pasted from Korea and you are going to need to learn to accept that or just quit lol. 

I'm not even sure why a "bad" battle pass is making people so upset. Like if you don't think the rewards are not worth your money, then don't buy it? Congrats you saved yourself from spending another $30 USD or whatever the cost is. 

omg, someone who understands! lol. if you dont like what the pass has to offer, jsut dont buy it. lol. 

yall shouldnt be worried about it. you get to keep your $30. if anyone should be worried is NCsoft. cuz no one from launch are going to buy this pass. lol

0 reason to be upset or think the server is going to die. 

i swear, yall just crying just to cry right now. its not like ncsoft are hindering you for not playing with the battle pass.

Omg. just OMG.  I played this game 10 years ago and every single day even back then people were crying on the forums.

10 years later, people are still crying, 10 years and the crying hasn't stopped LOL. yet these cry babies still pay aion and continue to pay for the game. By now Devs are probably immune to all the complaining and whining and they just dont give a sheeet! lol

They know, they can wrap sh1t in a nice wrapping paper and sell it for $30 and cry babies will eventually buy that.

Just play the game and move on, they will never listen to you.

Now bite me

Ciao

27 minutes ago, Zionxi-KT said:

omg, someone who understands! lol. if you dont like what the pass has to offer, jsut dont buy it. lol. 

yall shouldnt be worried about it. you get to keep your $30. if anyone should be worried is NCsoft. cuz no one from launch are going to buy this pass. lol

0 reason to be upset or think the server is going to die. 

i swear, yall just crying just to cry right now. its not like ncsoft are hindering you for not playing with the battle pass.

Normally I would agree. But there are a few people who bought the pass as soon as it was available, and it showed the coins. Now that it has been "fixed" there are no coins, and they did not get what I would assume some of them where buying the pass for in the first place

13 minutes ago, Samiel said:

Normally I would agree. But there are a few people who bought the pass as soon as it was available, and it showed the coins. Now that it has been "fixed" there are no coins, and they did not get what I would assume some of them where buying the pass for in the first place

It was known since yesterday that there was an issue with the pass showing incorrect rewards.

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/9165-known-issue-daeva-pass-season-2/

The fault is on both sides: NCWest for not revealing us the rewards beforehand and people flocking to buy it without a second thought.

5 hours ago, Lizzi-Siel-Asmo said:

Normally I would give them the benefit of the doubt, but this seasons Daeva Pass isn't worth 30.00. Sure there are the enchant stones and more AP relics, but I feel it could be better.  As i've stated in another post,  the Daeva pass really needs to be account wide, but individually based for leveling it up. 

They should replace all those food and potions with enchant stones and relics.  Those food and potions are not even the highest tier that player can craft, and they are wasting of inventory space because they cannot stack with the crafted ones.

2 hours ago, Suniko said:

You still haven't learn not to throw you money away without checking first what you buying? LOL

The Issue is the Pass showed yesterday the same rewards as last month. so people bought pass new YESTERDAY and now all rewards are changed. 

That sure sucks. 

:)

This pass is a copy paste of the Korean pass. The 3 crowns in it should be a giveaway of that.

That said, this pass is absolutely NOT worth $30. How many Wyvern candies and Administrator Boons can one person possibly need? The only think remotely interesting in them are the true white dye and true red dye, though you think they could include at least 5-6 of them to dye a full set of armor rather than just a single piece.

It leaves me wondering just how much power the western team has to change things for our market. If they can, do they just not care to? I'm assuming that's the case considering how different the Russian and Euro Aion releases have been from anything NCSoft west has put out.

11 hours ago, Zzzzzz said:

They should replace all those food and potions with enchant stones and relics.  Those food and potions are not even the highest tier that player can craft, and they are wasting of inventory space because they cannot stack with the crafted ones.

thats getting really heavily into the pay 2 win aspect of the game, which most players are trying to avoid. at that point, everyone will have a bunch of AP and enchantment stones would flood the market, giving the whales the chance to +15 everything and make it impossible for hte players that didnt spend money to catch up.

These passes should absolutely NOT include anything that gives a player advantages in gearing, raising stats, or performance in PvP. That's just my opinion anyway. All of these stones will can either be sold for much more than candies or be used to help those dumping money into the game gear up far more easily. I'm wondering how long it might be before we see these enchantment stone boxes and the like being sold directly for Quna in the shop.

Archived