why change Daeva Pass 2 ?

17s1AF4

OK so last season I really wanted to buy the daeva pass but hesitated because the season was almost over. So I waited for this new season to start. I waited for maintenance to be over just so I can see what the season 2 pass looked like. 

After maintenance I logged in and saw the rewards were still the same from the previous pass which contained stuff I wanted, SO I BOUGHT IT INSTANTLY. AND EVEN DID SEASON QUESTS INSTANTLY. 

Now I LOG BACK IN and see the rewards have been changed, THIS ISN'T WHY I PURCHASED THE PASS. YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THIS CHANGE. had I known about this change I wouldn't even think of buying it. This is so unfair. I feel like I got scammed. 

I specifically bought it for the coins because it helps a lot but you guys removed it. What happens now ?

Nothing happens, same thing happened to me... I tried to refund to no avail, they rejected it.

I guess we have to deal with it and get used to getting scammed like this.

It's beyond reason not to take into consideration how they "ninja" changed the pass that we previously paid money to get, and after realizing it's not what we paid for we are expected just to accept it.

Disappointing.

Did not any of you read the thread about the issues regarding the pass? Literally the first phrase says "Season 2 of the Daeva Pass and its associated rewards are not being displayed in the UI correctly" meaning it was showing wrong rewards. We complained yesterday that the pass was a copy & paste of the first one, until they realized after few hours that it shouldn't be that way.

The fact you spent money right away without a second thought is on you, really. Stay skeptical, wait a few days. You can complete the free part of the pass as you go, premium part can be unlocked later.

5 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Did not any of you read the thread about the issues regarding the pass? Literally the first phrase says "Season 2 of the Daeva Pass and its associated rewards are not being displayed in the UI correctly" meaning it was showing wrong rewards. We complained yesterday that the pass was a copy & paste of the first one, until they realized after few hours that it shouldn't be that way.

The fact you spent money right away without a second thought is on you, really. Stay skeptical, wait a few days. You can complete the free part of the pass as you go, premium part can be unlocked later.

That happened literally one hour after I've purchased it.

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

Did you miss the part where we bought it even before the known issue was known ? how is that our fault ?

2 minutes ago, 17s1AF4 said:

this is an example of victim blaming right here. It's sick. 

It's not victim blaming, it's the fact you have no self control regarding spending money and attempt to blame it on NCWest when it was clear that forums exploded regarding its copy/paste and I'm pretty sure so did LFG on both servers, both sides.

It's not newsflash, never spend money on something right away.

2 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

It's not victim blaming, it's the fact you have no self control regarding spending money and attempt to blame it on NCWest when it was clear that forums exploded regarding it's copy/paste and I'm pretty sure so did LFG on both servers, both sides.

It's not newsflash, never spend money on something right away.

it is though, you keep missing the part where I said I bought it even before the known issue was known. 

4 minutes ago, 17s1AF4 said:

it is though, you keep missing the part where I said I bought it even before the known issue was known. 

And you haven't thought that maybe you need to wait it out? Did you not see LFG explode about the issue? Didn't think to check forums?

I'm actually impressed, but my stance still stays.

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

And you haven't thought that maybe you need to wait it out? Did you not see LFG explode about the issue? Didn't think to check forums?

I'm actually impressed, but my stance still stays.

you keep missing the part where there were no posts about it yet. So I assumed everything was fine. Coming back from maintenance, no official announcements you'd think everything was fine. I bought what I liked then after buying it they told me it wasn't the one and changed it how is that fair to me ?

2 minutes ago, 17s1AF4 said:

you keep missing the part where there were no posts about it yet. So I assumed everything was fine. Coming back from maintenance, no official announcements you'd think everything was fine. I bought what I liked then after buying it they told me it wasn't the one and changed it how is that fair to me ?

I don't know what kind of thought process some people go through, but you should never buy anything right away, specially when it comes to NCWest. Yes, they cucked the players, but are you really surprised? I'm not.

6 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I don't know what kind of thought process some people go through, but you should never buy anything right away, specially when it comes to NCWest. Yes, they cucked the players, but are you really surprised? I'm not.

first of all I didn't decide this on the spot. I decided to buy the second pass if the coins were still there even when the 1st pass was active. I waited for this and when it finally arrived and I confirmed the coins were there since i already decided I instantly bought it. Few moments later they announced it was wrong AFTER I bought it. If you actually listen you'd understand why its unfair. Not sure why you think this is acceptable. 

10 minutes ago, 17s1AF4 said:

first of all I didn't decide this on the spot. I decided to buy the second pass if the coins were still there even when the 1st pass was active. I waited for this and when it finally arrived and I confirmed the coins were there since i already decided I instantly bought it. Few moments later they announced it was wrong AFTER I bought it. If you actually listen you'd understand why its unfair. Not sure why you think this is acceptable. 

Did you get the coins? or nothing showed up in your inventory

4 minutes ago, Kema-DN said:

So all your items got switched to the right ones yes?

apparently the rewards right now is the right ones, but they announced it after I already bought the pass thinking what showed yesterday was the right one.

And I don't wan this one 

6 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

They should allow people to refund the Daeva Pass if they purchased it before the correct rewards were showing up in game. But it's NCsoft, so they won't.

exactly, I don't even want my money back at least give me my qunah back so I can spend it on some stuff I want 

Archived