Do double exp and AP week PvPvE

FictionGirl-DN

Do a double exp and AP week on Israphel(so not on Siel) for a week, also lock PvP in the level 25-35 in this week except in the Abyss ofcourse.
Give every charachter that reaches level 10 in the event week 10 Major Ancient crown, also give these Major Ancient crowns to all excisting characters on the server.

PvP in the Abyss should also be extra rewared, on top of the double AP, you'll recieve a relic if you win and after 10 kills you recieve a medal, so 100 kills would reward 10 medals and so on. 

You'd probably have to lock these benefits to asmo only since the ISE are already going to be resource-rich. I know that presents the problem of needing an Elyos incentive to participate in abyss content during this period but I think giving blanket increased rewards will just see a harsher Elyos presence and an even wider gear and resource gap.

The original Asmodian Incentives for Israphel back in the day were just that; Asmodian Incentives

1 hour ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

You'd probably have to lock these benefits to asmo only since the ISE are already going to be resource-rich. I know that presents the problem of needing an Elyos incentive to participate in abyss content during this period but I think giving blanket increased rewards will just see a harsher Elyos presence and an even wider gear and resource gap.

The original Asmodian Incentives for Israphel back in the day were just that; Asmodian Incentives

Literally makes no sense. You can say the same thing locking ap gains on sl asmos too base on the ap diff?

One would think...people would want them to start adding events to the game that gives Coins (Silver, Gold, Planium, etc.) and Manastones (White and Green), those can be awarded differently across race and server easily~

Not to mention, until now that is, that coin quests aren't even worth doing because of the cost of teleporting and alchemy items would be greater than the value of the coins.

Oh my~ Ahmhmhm~ I'm upside down!~

-˙-

1 hour ago, Kynurenigh said:

One would think...people would want them to start adding events to the game that gives Coins (Silver, Gold, Planium, etc.) and Manastones (White and Green), those can be awarded differently across race and server easily~

Not to mention, until now that is, that coin quests aren't even worth doing because of the cost of teleporting and alchemy items would be greater than the value of the coins.

Oh my~ Ahmhmhm~ I'm upside down!~

-˙-

Aren't the coins reward changed later anyway? Where you get them for every quest you finsh

7 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Literally makes no sense. You can say the same thing locking ap gains on sl asmos too base on the ap diff?

I said nothing about locking AP gains for anyone; just that if you give boosts to the IS faction who are drastically outnumbering the other faction it'll just make things worse. Hence why the first time around then Asmodian Incentives were Asmo-locked rather than server-wide.

If SL was experiencing an imbalance as severe as IS in favour of the Asmos then I'd say the same thing of Elyos incentives.

TL;DR don't give world buffs to the dominant faction on a server you're specifically trying to fix a severe imbalance on

Archived