Forum issues

Foxy Boxy

Not a game bug but a forum bug. Didn't really see where to put this so just went with this forum.

Any-who, I have two issues. Some help would be appreciated.

The first of which is if I try to log in to the forums on any computer other than the one I have Aion installed it says I need to have played in the last 30 days. I have no issues logging into the forum on the computer that does have Aion on it. I have tried logging out and in but the computer that does not have Aion will not let me past the "Need to play within the last 30 days" error.

The second is an annoyance. I can log into the forums on my phone no issue so long as I am at home on my home network. As soon as I disconnect from WiFi I get the error that my IP is not recognized and I have to wait about 15 minutes for an email with a confirmation link. It does this every single time I try to go on the forum while on mobile.

19 minutes ago, Foxy Boxy said:

Not a game bug but a forum bug. Didn't really see where to put this so just went with this forum.

Any-who, I have two issues. Some help would be appreciated.

The first of which is if I try to log in to the forums on any computer other than the one I have Aion installed it says I need to have played in the last 30 days. I have no issues logging into the forum on the computer that does have Aion on it. I have tried logging out and in but the computer that does not have Aion will not let me past the "Need to play within the last 30 days" error.

The second is an annoyance. I can log into the forums on my phone no issue so long as I am at home on my home network. As soon as I disconnect from WiFi I get the error that my IP is not recognized and I have to wait about 15 minutes for an email with a confirmation link. It does this every single time I try to go on the forum while on mobile.

It happens to me as well and there is a friend of mine who plays every day and he cannot log into forums for the exact same reason from any browser.

sdfsf.png

He is not very fluent in English so he made me write a ticket with his account, it kinda went like this:
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

...we never got a reply from anyone from that email and that friend of mine still cannot enter the forums.

On 7/25/2021 at 5:40 PM, Foxy Boxy said:

And now I can log in on my other computer no problem. Still have the mobile problem though.

This forum is oddly designed lol

There is an obvious glitch in the security they made. It is weird they allow people to see the forums as guests but not with their account even if they didn't log in the past 30 days.

They are not bringing anyone back by putting these limitations. Like if someone who didn't play the last 30 days wants to get to the forums to ask a question and realizes they cannot see it, they won't log into the game just to be able to check the forums.

33 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Clear Browser Data works for me, every time it happens. 100% works again and I can log in normally.

I clear all cookies, cache, website configurations.

(I'm using google chrome).

I tried that and it hadn't worked. Nothing fixes the mobile portion unless I am on my home wifi network. It's mostly an annoyance as I have to wait several minutes to get an email but it's ok I guess.

57 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hey ya'll, I've forwarded this to the appropriate team for investigation. Thank you for letting us know!

Thank you. It's a very odd issue to have.

Archived