Dear NC what the f...... what is hapening whits this game

Savas

My game dosent go any further then acepting term and conditions and its been like that for 2 days man honestly im sick with this bulsht fix it some how money was payd and i can play the game no progres for days man it just makes me mad :(((((( big dislike so far 

2 hours ago, Savas said:

My game dosent go any further then acepting term and conditions and its been like that for 2 days man honestly im sick with this bulsht fix it some how money was payd and i can play the game no progres for days man it just makes me mad :(((((( big dislike so far 

Well it's working for everybody else, so why don't you fix your problem instead of trolling that there is something wrong with the game.

Get someone to look at your computer and find what's wrong.

31 minutes ago, Alvie said:

Well it's working for everybody else, so why don't you fix your problem instead of trolling that there is something wrong with the game.

No it is not just him, a lot of people have the same problem.

~~~~~

You are turning yourself into a pepega with all the "no sht sherlock" replies
45j6wlv49v631.gif

1 hour ago, Alvie said:

Why are you being cringey? Lol. As a matter of fact, people need to stop playing this real weird entitled persona. It's really off-putting and really DOES NOT help new people feel welcome either. Then people complain about low pop.... ANYWAY... This isn't a computer issue. I just started having the same issue this morning. 

2 hours ago, Alvie said:

You are quickly becoming the most antagonistic person on these forums and that is not something easily done considering how these forums were on launch week.

Had the sendlog from death happen at the first succesful siege IS asmos had today and couldn't log back in anymore. Had to delete lots of files for my client to work again. This game is doomed.

15 minutes ago, Jagblade-DN said:

You are quickly becoming the most antagonistic person on these forums and that is not something easily done considering how these forums were on launch week.

This forum needs a block/silence function so we're not forced to interact with this troll.

50 minutes ago, Nicole Neunan said:

Had the sendlog from death happen at the first succesful siege IS asmos had today and couldn't log back in anymore. Had to delete lots of files for my client to work again. This game is doomed.

This forum needs a block/silence function so we're not forced to interact with this troll.

The forum has an ignore user list which works well.

Anyone that insults me goes on mine asap.

19 hours ago, Alvie said:

not working for me.  Stays on server selection for ever... is good that you know for sure it works for everyone else.... 

3 minutes ago, Maaka said:

I can't log in either i am stuck at the server sceen, this happen since they did the patch to the deva pass patch. Plz fix

im unable to log into siel.  yet, israphel seems to work

I had the same issue this morning, I was able to log in and accept the terms and conditions but when selecting the server it did nothing, I restarted the client a couple of times and I tried with the other server, it did let me go to the next screen, so I went back to the server selection screen and selected Siel, waited a bit and finally let me in.

You may wanna give it a try

19 hours ago, Jagblade-DN said:

And the funny thing is she is back with an attitude when her post is once again wrong and irrelevant to the actual subject.

Archived