Jump to content
Forums

Can we PLEASE get some Highly Player Requested Items On The Market Place?


Recommended Posts

We're fast approaching the 1 month anniversary of Aion Classic and as many players have noted, this turned into a pretty big cash grab from NCwest, so if you want our money why don't you listen to the player base and include the following in the in-game store:

 

  • Skins and more skins! Give us none tradeable and tradeable/giftable versions! We LOVE AND WANT SKINS!
  • Pets! Seriously we'd all kill to have permanent loot pets/buff pets.
  • Tradeable Admin Boons! (Let us help our factionmates out)
  • Tradeable Siel's Aura packages. Some of us have skeptical friends that want to try Aion for more than just 3 days before they commit to a subscription, let us help them decide to stay or not by letting us gift players Siel's Aura.
  • Level 1 & 2 Inventory Expansion tickets

None of these items are too game breaking, or more game breaking then the Candy system so why not capitalize on these common suggestions created by the playerbase and make some more $$$ for NCwest while making your player base happier.

 

@Kibbelz

P.S.  Almost every player is waiting for some sort of Tie-in promotion that rewards retail players that are also playing Classic or some sort of promo that promotes new Classic Players to try Retail. Please slap your marketing department and breath some more life into Aion. Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont want anything of your list, yet I also dont mind any of it except for the tradable Siels Aura, which would make me leave instantly. What I would wish for tho is, that everything people are able to purchase with money is and remains untradable by any means. No trade, no auction, no gifting.

Edited by Stormwing
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Rag-DN said:


P.S.  Almost every player is waiting for some sort of Tie-in promotion that rewards retail players that are also playing Classic or some sort of promo that promotes new Classic Players to try Retail. Please slap your marketing department and breath some more life into Aion. Thanks!

No way, I want classic and retail far apart from each other forever. No one i know that is playing classic will ever go back to play retail ever because retail is a joke.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

We're fast approaching the 1 month anniversary of Aion Classic and as many players have noted, this turned into a pretty big cash grab from NCwest, so if you want our money why don't you listen to the player base and include the following in the in-game store:

 

  • Skins and more skins! Give us none tradeable and tradeable/giftable versions! We LOVE AND WANT SKINS!
  • Pets! Seriously we'd all kill to have permanent loot pets/buff pets.
  • Tradeable Admin Boons! (Let us help our factionmates out)
  • Tradeable Siel's Aura packages. Some of us have skeptical friends that want to try Aion for more than just 3 days before they commit to a subscription, let us help them decide to stay or not by letting us gift players Siel's Aura.
  • Level 1 & 2 Inventory Expansion tickets

None of these items are too game breaking, or more game breaking then the Candy system so why not capitalize on these common suggestions created by the playerbase and make some more $$$ for NCwest while making your player base happier.

 

@Kibbelz

P.S.  Almost every player is waiting for some sort of Tie-in promotion that rewards retail players that are also playing Classic or some sort of promo that promotes new Classic Players to try Retail. Please slap your marketing department and breath some more life into Aion. Thanks!

Absoluty don't make Siels aura tradeable, this will ruin the game imediatly. Siels aura should be subscription only and not an ingame item. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I ask why you guys are so anti-siel's aura tradeable? If you think that's going to cause too many players to sell it to pay2win, might I remind you that candies and the pets on the market place are already tradeable and sellable and people are already selling those for massive amounts of kinah... So I don't get what the deal with the anti-Siel's Aura is? You don't want more players to play the game with us that might not have the IRL money to pay for subscription or might be on the fence about paying IRL money for it? I'm lost without an explanation of logic here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

U all crying retail is dead. But its not so dead if u look at sieges there are still plenty ppl pvp. Compared to classic yes its death.

 

My point is: Take only the good from retail to get more ppl :)

For me the good things are: More skins!

                                                        No sellable aurasiels (same shit like goldpack)

                                                          NO TRANSFORMATIONS with stats (most p2w shit on retail)

                                                          In to the shop add pet for loot! (no pets with stats, again p2w)

                                                          I think more ppl from EU want to move to the next patch coz now there is almost no way how to farm AP, give us at least dredgion faster.

                                                         Hire one person to your staff that REALLY LOG IN TO GAME and go and ban all those fking botters. I know its hard for example when I farm, Im watching movie and just press tab and kill another mobs. But i still dont move like a bot (they move all the time the same way.) At least dont ban them immidietly if u are not sure they are botting but when they start the game they should recieve some kind of awarness like "You got reported by many players for botting, be carefull and dont use any 3rd party programs" Or something like that :)

 

Thanks for your time and see u in game guys. GL HF

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

Can I ask why you guys are so anti-siel's aura tradeable? If you think that's going to cause too many players to sell it to pay2win, might I remind you that candies and the pets on the market place are already tradeable and sellable and people are already selling those for massive amounts of kinah... So I don't get what the deal with the anti-Siel's Aura is? You don't want more players to play the game with us that might not have the IRL money to pay for subscription or might be on the fence about paying IRL money for it? I'm lost without an explanation of logic here.

Siel Aura should be subscription only, it should not be an ingame item at all. It will ruin this Aion as much as gameforge Aion, since cheapskates are able to get it trough ingame currencies and also the spammer companies

Edited by FictionGirl-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

Siel Aura should be subscription only, it should not be an ingame item at all. It will ruin this Aion as much as gameforge Aion, since cheapskates are able to get it trough ingame currencies and also the spammer companies

They already did that with tradeable candies

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

They already did that with tradeable candies

The candies doesn't ruin Aion at all, putting siels Aura in the game as a tradeable item would completely ruin Aion Classic.  

Edited by FictionGirl-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

The candies doesn't ruin Aion at all, putting siels Aura in the game as a tradeable item would completely ruin Aion Classic.  

How so?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

The candies doesn't ruin Aion at all, putting siels Aura in the game as a tradeable item would completely ruin Aion Classic.  

How funny, says candies dont ruin the game, but tradeable siel would, hating much ? don't want more players, don't want more competition, want game only for yourself, far ik EU retail have more players than NA, and if not, the tradeable goldpack there was what helped free players to get sub without spending real money, u don't want people to be able to buy sub with kinah ? why ? don't give the same ''it will ruin'' answer, theres no reason to not make it tradeable or giftable aleast.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rag-DN:
One wrong does not justify another.
The candies were very wrong. Whereas they were an impact at the very beginning however their use is fading due to players reaching the kinah limit on their own and the resell gain of 200k to 300k not being big of a deal. The Siels Aura on the other hand is something that is needed to play. It is not a nice addition like a tiger candy or earning an extra million kinah quickly. It is an essential item. The demands for those is always there as one was able to see with that Gold Pack.

@Makisekurisu:
Yes, correct. I do not want people to be able to play without them spending real money themselves. If I could decide there would not even be a trial one hour free aura. It also shows a bit of appreciation for the work employees put into creating this game (not the way it runs now or classic).

So, to sum it up one could probably write:
I dislike people demanding stuff for free and/or feeling entitled to it and I prefer not having to have those around.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Siels Aura should never be tradeable at all, it will completely ruin the game. 
  2. Every normal P2P game is $15/€13 a month and isn't tradeable in normal P2P games either
  3. Keeping it p2p will keepout cheapskates 
On 7/27/2021 at 10:56 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

So what if someone has kinah and gives it to a friend so that friend buys him Siel's Aura? Isn't it the same?

No, it's not and isn't possible, since you need to pay it trough your NC account

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FictionGirl-DN said:
  1. Siels Aura should never be tradeable at all, it will completely ruin the game. 
  2. Every normal P2P game is $15/€13 a month and isn't tradeable in normal P2P games either
  3. Keeping it p2p will keepout cheapskates 

No, it's not and isn't possible, since you need to pay it trough your NC account

I am referring to real money trade with kinah at this point. If anyone wants to do it they will do it via friends. And yes it is against the rules but Classic allows for direct trading including kinah. You will never know if anyone did something like this, someone traded kinah to his friend, then he buys Siel's Aura with $$, how do you know he got the $$ by his friend who gave the kinah to and how how does that make him a cheapskate? He could use that 15$ to get half a coffee from starbucks or he could buy Siel's Aura.

Whether you buy it for yourself with the money you made by working in a legit real life work or by selling drugs illegally, or if you got it as a gift from a friend or if you got it by giving kinah to someone and him giving you siel's aura, the outcome is the same, NCWest got 15$ and someone became subscribed. The only difference is that someone had XX amount of kinah and now another player got this XX amount of kinah which can already happen and I know it does happen. If they made it a brokerable item it would simply be easier to do and it wouldn't require a friend.

Having the ability to trade candies brought problems because they are generating kinah and with free alt accounts you can sell the daily limit multiplied by the alt accounts. Siel's Aura cannot generate kinah.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2021 at 12:34 PM, Rag-DN said:

Pets! Seriously we'd all kill to have permanent loot pets/buff pets.

This is the only thing makes sense.

If you really want to help your friends and faction mates,  you can help them with reallife money or mail in game stuffs to them for free.

If you want kinah in return,  then you are not helping them, you are trading with them. According to the ratio of Quna to Kinah, I doubt you can get enough amount of Kinah by selling Quna items for a piece of end game gear.

Edited by Zzzzzz
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I am referring to real money trade with kinah at this point. If anyone wants to do it they will do it via friends. And yes it is against the rules but Classic allows for direct trading including kinah. You will never know if anyone did something like this, someone traded kinah to his friend, then he buys Siel's Aura with $$, how do you know he got the $$ by his friend who gave the kinah to and how how does that make him a cheapskate? He could use that 15$ to get half a coffee from starbucks or he could buy Siel's Aura.

Whether you buy it for yourself with the money you made by working in a legit real life work or by selling drugs illegally, or if you got it as a gift from a friend or if you got it by giving kinah to someone and him giving you siel's aura, the outcome is the same, NCWest got 15$ and someone became subscribed. The only difference is that someone had XX amount of kinah and now another player got this XX amount of kinah which can already happen and I know it does happen. If they made it a brokerable item it would simply be easier to do and it wouldn't require a friend.

Having the ability to trade candies brought problems because they are generating kinah and with free alt accounts you can sell the daily limit multiplied by the alt accounts. Siel's Aura cannot generate kinah.

The Credit card, Paypal or bankaccount uses a different name so not allowed. Still Siels Aura should never be an ingame item, other subscription based games don't do this either, Aion orginally didn't either. If you love this so much play on Gameforge Aion.

The candy isn't a problem at all, it's not P2W at all. It's just making fast kinah nothing more, you don't have to buy it at all

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

The Credit card, Paypal or bankaccount uses a different name so not allowed. Still Siels Aura should never be an ingame item, other subscription based games don't do this either, Aion orginally didn't either. If you love this so much play on Gameforge Aion.

The candy isn't a problem at all, it's not P2W at all. It's just making fast kinah nothing more, you don't have to buy it at all

 

Fast kinah... not p2w. ok

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

 

The candy isn't a problem at all, it's not P2W at all. It's just making fast kinah nothing more, you don't have to buy it at all

 

 This made me laugh so hard... I know several people that are already sitting on a Billion+ Kinah from candies alone...but sure.... 

Also if you don't like the idea of Siel's Aura, well to quote you back, "you don't have to buy it" 
 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

The Credit card, Paypal or bankaccount uses a different name so not allowed. Still Siels Aura should never be an ingame item, other subscription based games don't do this either, Aion orginally didn't either. If you love this so much play on Gameforge Aion.

The candy isn't a problem at all, it's not P2W at all. It's just making fast kinah nothing more, you don't have to buy it at all

But his debit/credit/paypal will transfer money in the other person debit/credit/paypal and the guy will be able to use his own card to buy Siel's aura. Come on I do not need to explain this so much. RMT means you give kinah and someone gives you $$, with those $$ in your own account you can buy siel's aura.

If there is one thing as p2w in Classic, that is candies, since it provides you the single most important thing in the game -> the currency. With it, you can buy everything you want from extra enchants, manastones, special items, consumables, gatherables, special items and anything that is tradeable.

The whole broker is based on kinah.

~~

We are beating a dead horse here, Siel's Aura being ingame tradeable item wouldn't break anything, it would simply allow some people to buy siel's aura and sell it for kinah to others while someone with kinah could get him subscription.

It is the same with tradeable skins. And Siel's aura is not automatically making you better, it simply removes the restrictions, you still have to play to generate anything.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

 This made me laugh so hard... I know several people that are already sitting on a Billion+ Kinah from candies alone...but sure.... 

Also if you don't like the idea of Siel's Aura, well to quote you back, "you don't have to buy it" 
 

 

 

You're are the one that wants the siel Aura ingame, not me. The Siels aura should be exclusive to poeple who pay for it with real money and not ingame at all. So it should stay a subscription and nothing else., You want everything for free.

You made LOL with your Candy is P2W it's totally not, Kinah is not P2W at all, only thing p2w would be if they put PvP armor and weapons in the store with manastones and 100% socketing and enchanting, calling anything else P2W is to laugh hard about.

 

11 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

But his debit/credit/paypal will transfer money in the other person debit/credit/paypal and the guy will be able to use his own card to buy Siel's aura. Come on I do not need to explain this so much. RMT means you give kinah and someone gives you $$, with those $$ in your own account you can buy siel's aura.

If there is one thing as p2w in Classic, that is candies, since it provides you the single most important thing in the game -> the currency. With it, you can buy everything you want from extra enchants, manastones, special items, consumables, gatherables, special items and anything that is tradeable.

 

If his/her debit/credit/paypal/bank account it's not supposed to be on anyone else's Aion/NC account at all. Siels Aura should stay a full account subsription only and and not a tradeable item ingame, this is not Gameforge. Normal P2P games also don't have this system.

 Candy is P2W it's totally not, Kinah is not P2W at all, only thing p2w would be if they put PvP armor and weapons in the store with manastones and 100% socketing and enchanting, calling anything else P2W is just ....

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

Kinah is not P2W at all, only thing p2w would be if they put PvP armor and weapons in the store with manastones and 100% socketing and enchanting, calling anything else P2W is just ....

I am more than sure you will never understand or you pretend not to understand because it makes it convenient for you.

  • Player 1 has kinah, Player 2 has $$
  • Player 1 gives kinah to Player 2, Player 2 sends $$ from his bank account to Player 1 bank account
  • Now Player 1 has $$ in his bank account and Player 2 has the kinah
  • Player 1 uses his $$ from his bank account to buy Siel's Aura
  • He effectively purchased Siel's Aura with the kinah he gave to Player B

~~

Kinah is not p2w? I am not sure which universe you come from, but in our universe it is p2w.
Player 1 has real money -> buy candies with real money -> makes kinah ingame -> goes to broker -> buys level 70 enchant stones
In short:
Player 1 has real money -> buys level 70 enchant stones

P2w doesn't have to be direct BCM purchase, it is also buying kinah from kinah sellers, or buying items with real money from other players too.
It doesn't have to be a legal purchase from BCM.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...