Jump to content
Forums

Can we PLEASE get some Highly Player Requested Items On The Market Place?


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

You're are the one that wants the siel Aura ingame, not me. The Siels aura should be exclusive to poeple who pay for it with real money and not ingame at all. So it should stay a subscription and nothing else., You want everything for free.

You made LOL with your Candy is P2W it's totally not, Kinah is not P2W at all, only thing p2w would be if they put PvP armor and weapons in the store with manastones and 100% socketing and enchanting, calling anything else P2W is to laugh hard about.

 

If his/her debit/credit/paypal/bank account it's not supposed to be on anyone else's Aion/NC account at all. Siels Aura should stay a full account subsription only and and not a tradeable item ingame, this is not Gameforge. Normal P2P games also don't have this system.

 Candy is P2W it's totally not, Kinah is not P2W at all, only thing p2w would be if they put PvP armor and weapons in the store with manastones and 100% socketing and enchanting, calling anything else P2W is just ....

The mental gymnastics on this one are huge. Pay to win are 3 English words self explanatory to the term, you pay real money to get something you didn't work for and get an advantage.

The thing you pay for may not be that important like skins or might be for convenience like healing potions. When that something is kinah that is the biggest form of p2w there can ever be on classic.

Edited by SumonaLisa
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

If his/her debit/credit/paypal/bank account it's not supposed to be on anyone else's Aion/NC account at all. Siels Aura should stay a full account subsription only and and not a tradeable item ingame, this is not Gameforge. Normal P2P games also don't have this system.

Having to xplain to you in many posts how this is possible is really making me gringe. Next step is make her a drawing.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:
  • Player 1 has kinah, Player 2 has $$
  • Player 1 gives kinah to Player 2, Player 2 sends $$ from his bank account to Player 1 bank account
  • Now Player 1 has $$ in his bank account and Player 2 has the kinah
  • Player 1 uses his $$ from his bank account to buy Siel's Aura
  • He effectively purchased Siel's Aura with the kinah he gave to Player B

 

Edited by Titanas-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Kinah is not p2w? I am not sure which universe you come from, but in our universe it is p2w.
Player 1 has real money -> buy candies with real money -> makes kinah ingame -> goes to broker -> buys level 70 enchant stones
In short:
Player 1 has real money -> buys level 70 enchant stones

P2w doesn't have to be direct BCM purchase, it is also buying kinah from kinah sellers, or buying items with real money from other players too.
It doesn't have to be a legal purchase from BCM.

Everything is P2W in your opinion. Here is another example,  image that your account is the top 1 in the game. I bought your account so I became the top 1 and this is P2W too.

Edited by Zzzzzz
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zzzzzz said:

image that your account is the top 1 in the game. I bought your account so I became the top 1 and this is P2W too.

Yes. It is. You literally bought the #1 account in the game. That is a perfect example of p2w lol.   ??????

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yes. It is. You literally bought the #1 account in the game. That is a perfect example of p2w lol.   ??????

I mean everything in this world can be P2W, so there is no point to keep talking about this case. Let me end their argument 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zzzzzz said:

Everything is P2W in your opinion. Here is another example,  image that your account is the top 1 in the game. I bought your account so I became the top 1 and this is P2W too.

...duh, if that is not p2w then what is p2w? When you use real money to get something out of the blue, that is p2w! It is that simple, the moment you pay with real money for something instead of farming it, that is p2w, that is the definition of it.

3 hours ago, Zzzzzz said:

I mean everything in this world can be P2W, so there is no point to keep talking about this case. Let me end their argument 

"Everything"... no, when you grind in game, you gather your resources, gets the drops, enchant your gear through ingame ways... that is gaming, there is nothing p2w about it. When you pull out your wallet and pay real money to get anything other than a subscription, that is the definition "pay to win".

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

For those of you that want siel's aura tradeable, wouldn't that just encourage botting/botters?  they'd have 24/7 access to all drops and kinah drops making more money for them and that would make it even more profitable to bot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Kong said:

For those of you that want siel's aura tradeable, wouldn't that just encourage botting/botters?  they'd have 24/7 access to all drops and kinah drops making more money for them and that would make it even more profitable to bot.

Yeah bots get a ton of drops and kinah, and they sell that kinah for real money, and that real money can buy them Siel's Aura which is exactly what they do.

Meanwhile real players that can't afford 15$ per month but could have purchased it from broker can't do that unless they also cheat with real money trade.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

"Everything"... no, when you grind in game, you gather your resources, gets the drops, enchant your gear through ingame ways... that is gaming, there is nothing p2w about it. When you pull out your wallet and pay real money to get anything other than a subscription, that is the definition "pay to win".

Of course you can do everything through in game ways, but you can never win.  P2W won't bother the people who don't care about winning.

We can buy account of any game, so every game  is P2W.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zzzzzz said:

Of course you can do everything through in game ways, but you can never win.  P2W won't bother the people who don't care about winning.

We can buy account of any game, so every game  is P2W.

People who do not pay cannot win because p2w people paid so they would win instead. Duh!

Whenever you pay ANY amount of real money, to get progress you didn't do yourself in game, that is p2w. Unless the item you purchased is merely cosmetic or just convenience (like buy a potion instead of crafting one which would take you 5 seconds to do).

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SumonaLisa said:

The mental gymnastics on this one are huge. Pay to win are 3 English words self explanatory to the term, you pay real money to get something you didn't work for and get an advantage.

The thing you pay for may not be that important like skins or might be for convenience like healing potions. When that something is kinah that is the biggest form of p2w there can ever be on classic.

🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, Kong said:

For those of you that want siel's aura tradeable, wouldn't that just encourage botting/botters?  they'd have 24/7 access to all drops and kinah drops making more money for them and that would make it even more profitable to bot.

It would, the people that demand this, have bot accounts waiting. To ruin Aion again. The others that want it are cheapskates and even want there pc and internet for free to play Aion.

Edited by FictionGirl-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

🤣🤣🤣

It would, the people that demand this, have bot accounts waiting. To ruin Aion again. The others that want it are cheapskates and even want there pc and internet for free to play Aion.

Yes they have bot accounts and loads of kinah, which they sell for real money and buy them Siel's Aura with that money so they can bot more.

Jesus Christ why the hell am I still trying to explain the same basic 101 life here. Some people are lost cases.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like these suggestions really. I'd also like if they added some simple cheap convenience items such as kisks for when you run out and forget; I don't think it's really pay to win at all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...