Coins in Classic

SynysterX

Notice that in the previous pass the coins were easy to get (p2w). But back in the days, on daily quests, we used to get a Chest, wich gave us around 6-8 coins. Now is so damn hard to grind those without having in the daeva pass... Should be added on daily quest more coins to get. This is a nice way to make players grind daily quests and gear up, cos atm its kinda impossible to get a weapon of platinum coin with only quests, would be around 2 months of grinding... or more.

Edit: pets give us 1 coin in 1 hour... that dont count... 6 hours playing the game and u get 6 coins, thats nothing.

I'm waiting for them to make the coin repeats unlimited Or at least x5-x10 per day oh and remove the level req. for essence/aether tapping. I get NC wants to make sure ppl play as long as possible but restricting Core aspects of the game isn't going to grow the population it's going to chase new/returning players away.....very far away.

my thoughts are this: Ncsoft wants to make ppl pay more than the subscription, to get more kinah inside the game and buy things at broker, but here is the thing, like this coin, atm there is almost no coin selling... If a new player log in and start to level up, he will get frustated by only get the yellow itens in broker that dont even have atk speed, mov speed, etc. Wich will make them stop playing and go to a private server. "ohh but its classic aion, want easy stuff go to private", bruh... not even at 11 years ago was this shitty as it is now. The drop is bad, at least for me, that ran 15x Triroan and got only Green drop from the boss. So NCsoft should do something quickly or player base will go down like a rollercoaster.

12 hours ago, SynysterX said:

im not crying for me, im 50 almost full ap, so fk coin, im thinking about the future of the game for incoming players. The one who should think better before shit with fingers here is u

U have lvl 50 elite pvp set? wow nice ap farm bro

Archived