Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - July 28, 2021


Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Odow said:

Everyone is asking for skin, yet they are drop 1 every week. also can we have weapon skins, pleaaseee there's not a single pretty shield in this version

if it was 1 per week i wouldnt complain. Its 1 every 15 days.

Edited by 5s2B8232-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not one to normally complain but why are all these items "Event" and not placeable on account warehouse. I purchased two bundles one on my cleric one on my Sin and all the items were sent in a BC mail to my Sin that is 50...Would have been lovely to pass the lodas Amulets to a toon that is NOT 50....come on?! @Kibbelz

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Aion Team
On 7/28/2021 at 4:51 AM, 1s6F174 said:

What are a bundle items, please be specific - I hope its not dyes or costumes.

Click the link that says "issuing compensation" for details.

On 7/28/2021 at 8:38 AM, 5s2B8232-DN said:

I noticed you guys been adding new outfits every 15 days... if its gonna keep like this, at least could add maybe 2 each time? its going sooooooooo slow for us who just want to have a nice one and dont like the ones added so far.

Lots of comments on this. Currently, I understand that the goal is to launch a new set of cosmetics each week. I'm not sure the team can commit to it necessarily, but it is our current intent.

On 7/28/2021 at 6:01 AM, MiphaBae-DN said:

@KibbelzIs there any plan to address the Steel Rake entry quest exploit, considering this is allowing hundreds of millions of kinah to inflat the economy it has already gone on too long.

Mentioned in another thread that this was closed out and abusers are/have been actioned.
 

9 minutes ago, Navyan said:

No change on my Daeva Pass, no levels increased...

We're welcoming feedback on what players would like to see more of in the next Daeva Pass. So far, I've collected a good bit of requests for cosmetics, coins, scrolls, and a better cost/duration ratio. Can't commit to any of these atm (it's still early), but that's what we've been seeing the most of.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

We're welcoming feedback on what players would like to see more of in the next Daeva Pass. So far, I've collected a good bit of requests for cosmetics, coins, scrolls, and a better cost/duration ratio. Can't commit to any of these atm (it's still early), but that's what we've been seeing the most of.

So, patch note said "All players will have their Daeva Pass levels increased by up to 3." but I'm always level 1 - 35 pts, I don't understand why you ask me what i want to see more of in the next Daeva Pass.
I just ask why my daeva pass not increased by 3 levels like wrote in patch note.

Edited by Navyan
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

 

"I noticed you guys been adding new outfits every 15 days... if its gonna keep like this, at least could add maybe 2 each time? its going sooooooooo slow for us who just want to have a nice one and dont like the ones added so far."

Lots of comments on this. Currently, I understand that the goal is to launch a new set of cosmetics each week. I'm not sure the team can commit to it necessarily, but it is our current intent.

 

You're not sure the team can commit to like the #1 request by players that has stayed the same for 12+ years that is not really argued against by any of the players in the game that would be guaranteed to generate you guys extra revenue? LOL.... WHAT? Whose in charge over there and where did they get their business degree? To quote another player,

"Even if NCsoft got their degrees from a Cracker Jack box, you would at least think they would of learned something from that! They would of had to notice how the box was designed flawlessly and not released with typos or errors, they would of realized that rewarding their customers with prizes ontop of the original product was a positive method that made consumers happy. They would of had to learn something!"

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Lots of comments on this. Currently, I understand that the goal is to launch a new set of cosmetics each week. I'm not sure the team can commit to it necessarily, but it is our current intent.

Not sure the team can commit to adding something that is already made and requires little to no effort to do. Outstanding. Simply outstanding.

 

Private servers that have a single person that runs the entire thing does a waaaaay better job than what NC is doing and that is simply pathetic. The fact that some random person can run a server and do better just by simply doing the minimum is sad and just goes to show how little NC cares, which in turn means they really don't want our money. Shame.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Aion Team
3 hours ago, Navyan said:

So, patch note said "All players will have their Daeva Pass levels increased by up to 3." but I'm always level 1 - 35 pts, I don't understand why you ask me what i want to see more of in the next Daeva Pass.
I just ask why my daeva pass not increased by 3 levels like wrote in patch note.

Hi Navyan, this definitely sounds like a mistake. If you submit a ticket to Support here, I suspect they will get you sorted out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

14 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

You're not sure the team can commit to like the #1 request by players that has stayed the same for 12+ years that is not really argued against by any of the players in the game that would be guaranteed to generate you guys extra revenue? LOL.... WHAT? Whose in charge over there and where did they get their business degree? To quote another player,

"Even if NCsoft got their degrees from a Cracker Jack box, you would at least think they would of learned something from that! They would of had to notice how the box was designed flawlessly and not released with typos or errors, they would of realized that rewarding their customers with prizes ontop of the original product was a positive method that made consumers happy. They would of had to learn something!"

I'm saying that I won't commit the team to a specific cadence. Regardless, there is every intent to continually add new cosmetic content so hopefully we end up fulfilling that #1 request!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Your servers just crashed. Servers have been lagging and causing all kinds of issues at the daily reset time as well. please fix this. i enjoy this game but its one thing after another. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...