Character created on Tiamat and Isphreal are gone.

GenericUser6917

Character created on Tiamat and Israphel are gone. They do not exist on Kal-something and Dal-something.

But when I created my forum account both my Lvl 13 and lvl 14 char-info was there.

Level 14 Gladiator Eylos [Chaedell] on Tiamat

Level 13 Aethertech Asmodian [Ghraet] on Israphel

Are they gone or what gives? Should I uninstall AION?

Thanks

A level 13 and 14 are "gone" and so you are going to uninstall. You can make and level a character to 14 in an hour. Try not to overreact here.

Now are you saying they are "gone" because their names are not listed? Your character "2s1CE8B1-DN" is on Danaria which is where both of your characters will be. Login to the game and click on Danaria server. You have characters of different races on the same server now so you will need to transfer one of them off.. BUT you can't transfer anyone until they are level 25+. This means you will need to actually level the one you want to transfer to level 25 and then go to Store --> Account Services --> Paid Transfer (it will be free) and move whichever character you leveled to 25 to Katalam.

• I haven't played this game since June. 
  • I haven't followed company progress, at all. I just learned about the server merge today after I logged in and saw no characters under Kallamin and Danaria , or whetever.
  • I saw that there were no characters listed, so I assumed they were deleted. This is why I felt I should just uninstall AION if NSoft or whoever develops it deleted my characters if I did not respond to the server merge. (Everquest did this with characters below level 10 or 20 back when Sony sold the game. Out of seven, I only had one left.)
  • Just a few minutes ago, I clicked Danaria (since it was the name attached to my forum account.) and only then did I see my characters. I saw both with the same weird names as my forum name.
  • The issue now I get "Cannot connect to authentication server". Also, as both my character has names that were very unique, how do I go about getting their originals names back?

Also, what's the deal with waiting months to change my forum name?

Well.. your best bet would be to check the threads here marked "Server Merge". But I can give you some of the information.

Your characters are very low level and are in conflict. In order to get a free transfer of one of them to alleviate the conflict, the character that is to be transferred will need to be at least level 25. The other can stay at 13 or 14 forever, if you like. So click on the race that you want to transfer first. Let's assume it is your Asmodian. Login to your level 13 Asmodian AT. In your inventory you will find a name change ticket. Click on it to use it. If you get the message that the name is already in use, you can put in a ticket with support to dispute the use of the name. For characters under level 65, the one with the higher level will be awarded the name. Your characters being so low level, it is quite possible you won't win the dispute. So make sure that you pick an interim name that you like well enough. Now.. level the AT to level 25. Once you do that, click on the Store on the front page of the website. Then click Account Serves. Then click on Paid Character Transfer. You will see that the transfer is actually free for this limited amount of time. There are a number of things that you need to do to make sure your transfer goes through. They are listed on that page. For example, you can't have any items in your shared account warehouse and you can't be a member of a legion.

Hopefully that helps. If you are still confused, there are many threads from the CMs regarding the mergers you can browse.

Thanks

However, upon further recall (and playing both characters for a few minutes after logging in)...I realized why I stopped playing.

Both the Asmodian and Eylos gameplay are identical. Only the names and color scheme of the cities and places are changed. Plus the quests are exactly the same with only very slight variations and most of those are just names of character and places. Add the fact both races talk to the same people, about the same things and have the same visions. That made absolutely NO SENSE. They are two different, opposing races, why they do have the exact same lifestyle?? It felt they were both bickering with each other because they just have different skin tones. But they both live the same lives.

There is just NO DIFFERENCE in gameplay. Both have the SAME level ceremony, the SAME big grand city, the SAME "kill the stuff out of the sky quest". 

Thanks, but no thanks, while I like pretty graphics, it wasn't enough.

I'll delete them and uninstall. Thanks. It was quite fun, until I realized both races had the exact same game. It would been awesome if both races had very different, unique...EVERYTHING.

Peace.

The same big city? Lol. Alrighty then!

giphy.gif

Just need to add, where exactly are you finding all this delicious unique in other MMOs? Most of the others don't even have unique beginning areas. Everyone of different races just level up exactly the same side by side in the same areas. Seriously. Potato harder please.

Sounds like Star Wars The Old Republic might be more your style. It's not pretty, but each class has a unique storyline. Personally, I found it focused too heavily on the story, and I lost interest. There were too many cutscenes, and they were too long. But a lot of people prefer that, so you might try it out if you haven't already.

18 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Sounds like Star Wars The Old Republic might be more your style. It's not pretty, but each class has a unique storyline. Personally, I found it focused too heavily on the story, and I lost interest. There were too many cutscenes, and they were too long. But a lot of people prefer that, so you might try it out if you haven't already.

I found the paywall in that game to be too stronk. :/ Like, leveling will take literally forever if you don't sub. Though last time I played (a long while ago), you could get from 1-50 just off of the story if you subbed.

17 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I found the paywall in that game to be too stronk. :/ Like, leveling will take literally forever if you don't sub. Though last time I played (a long while ago), you could get from 1-50 just off of the story if you subbed.

Yeah, I agree. I didn't like it enough to sub either. I need pretty art and more socialness and fighting. If I want a bunch of cutscenes, I'll just watch TV instead lmao.

Your account had a faction conflict since Tiamat and israphel were merging you had an asmo and an elyos on the same server which is Danaria. you had until this maintenance to fix it I believe but I'm not sure if that is accurate . But your best bet would be to send in a ticket to see what happened .

Yes, they are the same. It's just been awhile since you'e started a new character.

While the names of the locations may be different, the scenarios are the same, only the names, and color schemes have changed. For example both have you talking to a caged dude and both give you a vision where you see yourself being cheered by your friends and flying into battle, and both have you doing the same Ascension quest, where yu end in up in the same place, with a different name. One is called Pandemonium, the other I can't recall.

Yes, I know MMOs are similar; that is WHY I found the AION gamebox at work that someone abandoned,I intsalled it, and created both races. I wanted two very didfferent games. I did not get it. And Yes KOTOR sucks! I played, and deleted my data off that game as well.

Look, you guys are obviously very tied and clearly invested finacially to this game, so any further discussion is just going to result in more silly GIFs.

I liked playing this game, but it's just not what I expected. Peace.

My advice would be to work primarily with one character on one server until you hit level 50, then move on to another character if you wish to switch sides for a while. I agree that the game-play is a bit monotonous, but you have that with just about every mmo out there. The biggest difference in gameplay between the Elyos and Asmos (at your level) is the Elyos have the Krall as the primary aggressors, while the Asmos have the Mau. Both sides have their own climate and unique map layout, so it is not like you are staring at the same thing all the time. Also, the reason the missions are so similar at that level is because they are trying to teach you the mechanics of the game. I'm not trying to convince you to stay, I am simply saying that if you want to enjoy the game you can find a way to do so. I happen to be a mission junkie and for me to enjoy the game I have to focus on one toon before switching to another. It would also help if you keep track of the missions you do on one toon so that you don't end up doing the same exact ones over and over again. BTW, I am in no way financially invested in this game. I see the flaws in the gameplay, truly I do, but I stick around because there is literally nothing I'd rather look at.

Pernos isn't in a cage.

Elyos hail you as a hero. Asmos, as little better than a criminal now under watch by the Shadow Court.

You literally haven't played the game at all, yet are judging it so harshly.

Edit:

You're welcome to not like it, but bagging on it that hard when you haven't even done any of the story, period, and haven't even left the main fort zone is just pretty darn potato.

I don't know what you're looking for, but good luck finding it.

Bye.

Archived