Upcoming Server Consolidation : FAQ

Arctic

Q: My character is on Katalam. What happens to me? 

A: Characters on Katalam at the time of the merge will keep their character name and housing. If you have Asmodian and Elyos characters on the same server after the merge, you will be unable to create more characters until only one race is present.  

Exactly how do we get a single race on the server short of deleting that character and losing every bit of gear, supplies, Kinah, mounts ect. and starting all over again?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Wsnow said:

@Kibbelz

I was think you said we would keep name if no one on other server had it so why have I lost every single name when there were names that no one else had this is a joke this is all my accounts.  

Your names are probably held by inactive katalam players, since the names of the Katalam players were not reseted.

58 minutes ago, Wsnow said:

@Kibbelz

I was think you said we would keep name if no one on other server had it so why have I lost every single name when there were names that no one else had this is a joke this is all my accounts.  

No, the FAQ states that ALL DN names will be reset and receive name change tickets.

1 hour ago, Wsnow said:

yes I just re read it :( I put a ticket in I want my names back.

My names were taken (my SM and SW) and I sent a ticket about both. They answered after few hours and granted me the names back. So long you had the name for longer than the person who took it, you should be fine.

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

My names were taken (my SM and SW) and I sent a ticket about both. They answered after few hours and granted me the names back. So long you had the name for longer than the person who took it, you should be fine.

well i hope so i got 4 accounts to sort out now :(

On 7/28/2021 at 4:43 PM, Alexx-DN said:

It's truly incredible how NCwest takes pleasure in harming their own CUSTOMERS/CLIENTS!
You have no respect for your customers' money. You have no respect for the time spent by people playing on this "amazing server" for almost 10 years. It's really unbelievable the boldness you have to leave your customers unhappy.
This server merge will not solve any problem. 90% of Aion content today is cross/interserver possible. You had 10 years to learn how Aion works. You had 10 years to know your customers, but you were never interested in really getting to know them.
I don't know who the Aion Plaining Manager is. I can only say that for sure he's been doing a terrible job for years. This can be seen when looking at the number of active players, on a Continental Server (All North/Central/South America) there are only 300 players online. This is a total failure! (While other games as old as Aion have 50.000+ players online every day)

I always kept hope about Aion to be well managed again. Anyone who knows me knows how much I defended the possibility of this happening one day.

I love this game, unfortunately this game is unlucky to be managed by someone who doesn't know what to do.

Every decision comes from NCSoft heads in S. Korea. They don't trust  U.S. to make these decisions.

On 8/4/2021 at 3:08 PM, Kubei-DN said:

It's like reading is very hard for you.

Yes, I read you no longer play, I read you keep a house even though you don't play. I read you are mad you are not getting another home so you can continue to hold a house hostage.

Archived