Elyos PvP kill list

Yuh-KT

I have no clue what the shit is going on here lmao. 

Like, I guess this is your kill tracker? 

But.... your URL is "no one can win me" which literally doesn't make any sense and is nyerking terrible english.

And then...you just came to randomly link it on the forums? lmaoooo

What in the cringe

27 minutes ago, Equilibria-DN said:

Oooffft yet again dowwwwwwwnnnnnnnn... PvP isnt easy when you vs someone your own level eh? :) 

https://imgur.com/a/sqkM461

Nice try champ 

Pretty stupid website jerking himself off. doesnt show global stats - Kill death ratio, AP/kill average or anything whatsoever.

For all we know hes died 5 million times just to get those kills. My guess is this guy is just ganking abyss grinders

12 hours ago, Yuh-KT said:

Over 750 names now. New content on the Wall of Salt and Wall of Hacks ❤️

For science I was wondering  what hobbies / line of work you have outside of this game. I really enjoy the psychology behind this stuff.

Love your work,

thxxxxx

On 8/5/2021 at 11:29 PM, Equilibria-DN said:

Oooffft yet again dowwwwwwwnnnnnnnn... PvP isnt easy when you vs someone your own level eh? :) 

https://imgur.com/a/sqkM461

Nice try champ 

You know that doesn't actually show anything, because you didn't show the AP gain or how many people were actually present. You could have gotten 2 AP from the kill because you tagged the last hit on him after he got zerged. 

• 2 weeks later...

The people on the kill list would mostly be undergeared levelers who wanted nothing to do with Pvp instead get ganked by overgeared players like you who have nothing better to do than kill those who stand no chance same as 9 years ago.

You arent good at pvp when you kill those who have no pvp gear or weapons to even fight back we all know what you do but keep thinking your actually good.

On 8/8/2021 at 1:10 AM, Yuh-KT said:

Over 750 names now. New content on the Wall of Salt and Wall of Hacks ❤️

I love how sad your life must be that you keep 2 games open to capture Elyos comments about you in our trade chat to post on that wall of salt.A  shrink would make a mint out of your issues truly.Only people with serious problems do stuff like that.This is afterall a game something you clearly take far too seriously.

must be embarassing that you make a cringe worthy thread and then you get straight up caught for AP trading lol, you know what they say,  you suck one D$*& you'll always be remembered as a d*#& sucker for life, guess i'll have to go and macro a asmo shout that entails ap trader in it so when i see you i can announce it to everyone around and direct them to the forum as you're now forum famous for ap trading

next time do things the honest and legit way, even if you fail you'll have more respect from people around you, i'd rather suck and die in pvp and earn my gear legit knowing that i have fun and the respect of my fellow players

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2021 at 2:45 PM, Yuh-KT said:

Passed 500 kills last night. Also finally set up Nvidia Shadowplay to catch hackers. Got my first one today.

https://www.no1canwinme.com/plz-stahp-hax.html

Why is my Lv28 Alt on your stupid website?... Are you that much of a whanker to put up low level alts or bots on your stupid ass site?

You L50 pro gear, like Seriously a L28 Alt you killed from Herion in 2 shots while it had less then 10% HP from trying to finish a quest?

is this kid seriously that retarted that he needs a wall to post low level alts on?....

10 minutes ago, NUMS-KT said:

Why is my Lv28 Alt on your stupid website?... Are you that much of a whanker to put up low level alts or bots on your stupid ass site?

They are just adding one of everyone, Why are you so salty. Simple just do not lose to them and you will not make it on the list.

Archived