Please merge the servers

Eboy

From what I've seen IS is all elyos and SI is all asmodae. At this point both races are just free farming servers and waiting until merge. Can we just merge them already so we can have intrestering pvp fights vs playing on free farm servers.

Elyos Dominate one server

Asmos Dominate another server (elyos pls lmao)

Let's combine them and enjoy this game before the next big game comes out.

17 hours ago, Eboy said:

From what I've seen IS is all elyos and SI is all asmodae. At this point both races are just free farming servers and waiting until merge. Can we just merge them already so we can have intrestering pvp fights vs playing on free farm servers.

Elyos Dominate one server

Asmos Dominate another server (elyos pls lmao)

Let's combine them and enjoy this game before the next big game comes out.

It's better for you to play World of Warcraft, it seems you want Aion te be a full Wow clone

On 7/28/2021 at 7:26 PM, Alvie said:

No, I don't want the servers merged, Siel is already overcrowded for me to siege without frequent DC, find another way to solve your gripe.

No. Siel is not overcrowded.  12% of the players have quit within the last 2 weeks dropping from 42% to 28%. Merging the server will just fill that lost cap.image.png

1 hour ago, Dyani-KT said:

No server merge!

I have never seen so much whining

I'm Asmo on IS and you can fight against the odds

Please tell me how to fight against the odds of waiting 60+ minutes for a cleric to join Adma/DC.

Please, with all your wits, do tell me how to fight against the odds of there begin between 1 and 0 groups for Adma/DC

What I would rather see is a load balance between the servers.

Specifically taking 500 active players from each faction on Siel, and transfering them to Israphel.

That should take the load off Siel and get it a bit more stable, (yes it crashed again yesterday).

That could be achieved by offering free transfers from SL -> IS with some sort of incentive reward, perhaps a nice set of mid-level PvE gear, eg the full 5 pieces of the Devonian L30 armor set.

4 minutes ago, Alvie said:

What I would rather see is a load balance between the servers.

Specifically taking 500 active players from each faction on Siel, and transfering them to Israphel.

That should take the load off Siel and get it a bit more stable, (yes it crashed again yesterday).

That could be achieved by offering free transfers from SL -> IS with some sort of incentive reward, perhaps a nice set of mid-level PvE gear, eg the full 5 pieces of the Devonian L30 armor set.

Not a single Siel person would ever volunteer for this.

1 hour ago, Alvie said:

I would so you are already wrong.

It's appealing to people who feel Siel is crowded.

Not a single person ever mentioned they dislike Siel for being "crowded". As a matter of fact this is the appeal of Siel that it is alive. This is why everyone chose Siel from start because they new it would be the populated server.

But I wouldn't expect you to know that, whatever you wrote so far is out of touch with reality. Whatever people write, you appear and want to have a word on every post, writing nonsense. How can you fail on everything you write? And how do people like you always play elyos?

1 hour ago, Alvie said:

I would so you are already wrong.

It's appealing to people who feel Siel is crowded.

There is absolutely no way you are not trolling everyone here with the nonsense you come up with. The game is supposed to be crowded and balanced in population which is exactly what Siel looks like now (population wise and number of Asmodians vs number of Elyos too).

As an OG Zikel Asmos, let me know who currently had the balls to get weaponcrafting up and can make at least the 35 blue spear. 

Dont even have upper fort instances and you're crying faction imbalance as if it currently has any impact other than you get more AP gain than they do right now. 

1 hour ago, Easycrow said:

So this explains countless angry and irrational posts from you. All because your computer/internet sucks lmao.

My computer is probably better than yours, and I have a 100Mbps Internet connection which works just fine.

I am in Australia, and Aion software is buggy for people not in the US.

No doubt some badly engineered timeouts in the game code which trips off when there are a lots of toons for the server to calculate.  But something has changed too,

Back in 2009 when I only had a core2duo and 1500/256 ADSL, I didn't crash at sieges, my frame rate would slow to a slide show but it didn't DC. We also didn't have the High Quality graphics engine option like we do now in the Classic client. But I still belive it's a server side timeout bug causing the DCs.

But that's not the point.

The point is Siel is overcrowded, crashing and often not letting people login, the answer is to move some people from Siel to IS balancing the load, not the other way around which would only make the overcrowding and stability problems worse.

What's more, the Siel Asmos would be seriously pissed off if 1,000 more active Elyos suddenly arrived without the corresponding increase in Asmo numbers. But the selfish minority of IS Asmos making the noise in this forum don't think of consequences like that.

On 7/28/2021 at 7:26 PM, Alvie said:

No, I don't want the servers merged, Siel is already overcrowded for me to siege without frequent DC, find another way to solve your gripe.

Who the Hell cares of what you want, like if you were the entitled Elyos who will decide the fate of the game F off dude your opinion vs the hundreds that want a merge is insignifficant godamn basement dweller 

No merge please!!! I have been IS all my play life and since beggining this happened. And even low asmos we made it, we got "smart" and we balanced stuff. And im talking about BEFORE any merge with Tiamat and Kahrun. At that point we also saw alot elyos giving up to play and just focusing on instances.... I was there, and i have to say, at that time, I had one character each side.

Again: no merge please.

3 hours ago, Wsnow said:

NA Aion was always the lower playerbase of all seems the same with classic 

No, Aion Classic has far more players than the prior version of Aion. Anyone who has played both can tell you that.

59 minutes ago, Alvie said:

No, Aion Classic has far more players than the prior version of Aion. Anyone who has played both can tell you that.

Yes Aion Classic has far more players like it did back in 2009 but in 2009 there was much more then this release of Aion classic.  

But NA seems to drop players a great deal this is what I am saying NA Aion has always lost a great deal more players then other areas going back to the start of Aion. I think you would see this more if there was an Aion EU even with Classic. 

On 7/31/2021 at 12:55 PM, Jake-DN said:

As an OG Zikel Asmos, let me know who currently had the balls to get weaponcrafting up and can make at least the 35 blue spear. 

Dont even have upper fort instances and you're crying faction imbalance as if it currently has any impact other than you get more AP gain than they do right now. 

Lmao yeh, and in the long run that AP is nothing anyway...... it's just easier to complain than take action.

5 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

But theres only 2 servers to choose from. "MMO".

That should be sufficient, and Classic certainly fits the definition of an MMO.

A massively multiplayer online game (MMOG, or more commonly, MMO) is an online game with large numbers of players, often hundreds or thousands, on the same server

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massively_multiplayer_online_game

Archived