Like if you think this kumuki event rewards are nyerking bad.

Haitz

The "Greater Memory Shard" reward is useless and on top of this we lack the additional item we need to combine the shards (greater breath of memory)

someone said the glyph box you get only gives you a glyph and no enchants, so it is kinda useless for mains.

Lastly you get the typical useless gemstone and runestone shards for the lowest tiers of items.

~~

I'd prefer if they gave berdin stars that are tradeable or at least brokerable.

Yeah this looks like a 2 year old event Korea got around 7.2, but it was deemed way too "generous" for US so we didn't get it until now. I mean a small chance at an ancient transformation and a random shinning gemstone, someone must of gotten a heart attack in NCWest at the thought of that back then going "HELL NO", we can milk the rigged RNG for those for at least another 2 years.

13fd11c36c3dee42ee16e394ec6b5353.jpg

I played this event for a few days on a few alts and can give some opinion. I do realize that not all events can give awesome rewards like legendary transformations or dazzling gemstones/prime runes. But there is clearly a problem with this event. Here is the list of what i got : 1) most of the time it's greater transformation shards, 2) runestone shard boxes, 3) gemstone shards boxes, 4) glyph fragments and 5) shining gemstone box (dropped only 2 times out of around 50 bundles) and 6) ancient transformation contract (1 time). I have never gotten a glyph box so I can't confirm that it comes with no enchants but I wouldn't be surprised if this is so.

Now, in my opinion, such a thing as "greater transformation shard" should never exist at all in Aion 7.8. If you want an event rewarding green transforms, just add "greater transformation contract" directly. And I'm not even mentioning that without a way to get the corresponding breath of transformation, they make totally no sense.

Second, "gemstone shard box". Seriously ? I'm just extracting my gemstones for socket stones or throwing them away, they are just taking space in my inventory. No one is interested in regular gemstones in Aion 7.8. This is a totally useless reward. Even new players can get full set of shinings, skipping those regular gemstones.

Runestone shards is not a bad reward itself. For example, I am enchanting regular runes to use with my ultimate transformation, because they are easy to get. Second, you can combine them and there is a good chance to get an apostle rune. Or simply you can sell them as they are. Same goes for glyph fragments, they are nice to farm glyphs with alts. Those two have a decent drop rate and could be worth to do this event. BUT there is another thing. Let's ask ourselves - how the difficulty of this event correspond to the rewards ? It's not that this event is difficult, but it requires active play and sometimes can be annoying. If you are not paying attention, you can easily loose a few porguses, for example, fissure event was easier and really hard to fail rank S, this event you CAN easily fail the highest rank. Sometimes mobs turn at you at a bad moment, sometimes they are bugged and don't reset when you hide in a basket. So if you want the highest rank you need really to concentrate. And for what ? The topic starter said rewards are "bad" but no, we can't call them bad, they are simply USELESS.

Now, if we talk about XP extractors, you know, I can do lower udas temple instead of this event and it would be much easier so I'm not even mentioning XP rewards here.

The first day I did this event on 7 alts, now I am doing only on my main or maximum 1 alt more. I would expect this kind of rewards to drop from some 30-min afk event rather than this.

6 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Event is easy, not worth doing because of extremely sh1tty rewards.

It is easy but time consuming and the rewards are way too basic. This could have been good in the early 7.0 long before we had access to all the basic runes/gemstones etc.

Is this kind of things that make us want to quit the game and only come back after a patch. 

What a way to destroy a "good" event with these kind of rewards.  I wish somebody at NCsoft would play the game to realize what crappy rewards these are.

And they still dare to call it promotion xD

We want a transformation promotion @Kibbelz

1 hour ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Did you know that glyphs are storable in account warehouse ? All my alts have glyphs because I’ve been passing them from my main, getting them from weekly lugbug.

I know but that requires 5 weeks to get one glyph by doing the lugbug weeklies. Now in one week I can do all my chars and it is far easier/faster to make kumuki than doing lugbug weekly.

Archived