Jump to content
Forums

Please stop the bleeding in IS server - Merge the server


Recommended Posts

IS Sever is slowly dying. Just two weeks ago, we were at 14% now we're down to 9% because 1. A lot of Asmos are rerolling to Siel due to event. 2. They quit because lack of pvp, forts or content. The bleeding will not stop until you guys do something about it. Giving us candies won't is barely a bandage. Please do something soon. 

image.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

I rolled an Elyos Sorc on IS today to see what it was like,   it's fine, plenty of people on, way more than either KT or DN were before the Classic launch. Lots of stuff on the broker, 30 people rolling new toons in Poeta,  hundreds online.  Groups recruiting for all the popular instances in LFG.

 

Edited by Alvie
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Alvie said:

I rolled an Elyos Sorc on IS today to see what it was like,   it's fine, plenty of people on, way more than either KT or DN were before the Classic launch. Lots of stuff on the broker, 30 people rolling new toons in Poeta,  hundreds online.  Groups recruiting for all the popular instances in LFG.

 

Israphel is Elyos dominated, so yes, you will find groups and people around.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Israphel is Elyos dominated, so yes, you will find groups and people around.

"Dominated" what's that supposed to mean?

I roll an Elyos sorc, I find playing it on Israphel is fine, and that's that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Alvie said:

"Dominated" what's that supposed to mean?

I roll an Elyos sorc, I find playing it on Israphel is fine, and that's that.

Yeah but having one-sided opinion doesn't help the cause. I'm perfectly aware you're blind to the ongoing pleas of Asmodian players, but if you have nothing constructive to say, it's best to sit silent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alvie said:

I rolled an Elyos Sorc on IS today to see what it was like,   it's fine, plenty of people on

 

I was going to say something very mean here, but fortunately, I thought better of it. I will simply say that you are deliberately being obtuse as you know VERY WELL (because you are on the forums more often than I am, and looking at my post count, that's really saying something!) that IS-E has a much better population than IS-A. This post is about IS-A. So as Kubei said, if you just want to be deliberately obtuse, just stay out of the post. Jfc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nicole Neunan said:

That person is a troll, don't feed them just use the "ignore user" function and you won't ever read them.

Ignoring fuels the problem, sometimes someone needs to straighten that particular person up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I was going to say something very mean here, but fortunately, I thought better of it. I will simply say that you are deliberately being obtuse as you know VERY WELL (because you are on the forums more often than I am, and looking at my post count, that's really saying something!) that IS-E has a much better population than IS-A. This post is about IS-A. So as Kubei said, if you just want to be deliberately obtuse, just stay out of the post. Jfc.

This thread is about IS dying, and that is certainly not true on the Elyos side, it's vibrant and alive, as I have found out yesterday for myself.

As for the Asmo side, I don't play that anymore so I don't know.

What I do know is that, Israphel  Asmos are frequently rubbish talking their faction on these forums, if they repeat it often enough, people will start to believe it, and not want to roll  or play toons there. A self fulfilling prophecy.

If I was an Israphel Asmo,  I would be promoting legion recruitment in these forums and getting people to come and join the fun.

After experiencing the crowded conditions on Siel, I am seriously considering deleting 2 of my 5 Siel toons, and rolling on Israphel so I have 3 toons on each server.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

16 hours ago, RPG-DN said:

2. They quit because lack of pvp, forts or content.

 

 

People quit because lack of PVP is not true.  People will come to fight you eventually if you are going to farm guards or mobs at the popular spots.

Merge the servers will not add more contents.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Zzzzzz said:

 

 

 

People quit because lack of PVP is not true.  People will come to fight you eventually if you are going to farm guards or mobs at the popular spots.

Merge the servers will not add more contents.

I agree, eg. sieges represent just over 3% of the possible playing hours each week. People do most of their play in the other 97%.

Their significance is blown way out of proportion to reality.

Edited by Alvie
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2sB75CA-DN said:

ITT: Elyos player on Elyos-dominant server finds out that its vibrant and full of other Elyos. 

Do you have a problem with that?

What is "dominant"?  Do you mean there are more Elyos rifting than Asmos? Or more crafting,  doing Fire Temple runs? Or are you just going on hearsay, and that silly little influence ratio indicator?

There are 2, mostly independent, factions on each server, doing their own thing, they interact rarely,  very rarely, with the other faction. I would be lucky to see an Asmo on Siel for more than a few minutes per day, and that's usually some rifter ganking in Eltnen or Heiron. I would imagine Israphel is much the same, though my Sorc is still questing in Verteron so I haven't gotten to those maps yet.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Alvie said:

"Dominated" what's that supposed to mean?

I roll an Elyos sorc, I find playing it on Israphel is fine, and that's that.

You only say it's fine because you are elyos. You even admitted you have no idea how bad it is for the asmos. Just because your pc is so old and can't keep up with this basic game and dc doesn't mean others have to suffer on a dead server.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

You only say it's fine because you are elyos. You even admitted you have no idea how bad it is for the asmos. Just because your pc is so old and can't keep up with this basic game and dc doesn't mean others have to suffer on a dead server.

The server is not dead by my standards, you haven't even bothered to explain what you mean by dead.

Did you every play on PTS?  Luck to be 20 people on total, and by no means dead, stuff happening all the time, even 2 people per  faction running Dredge.

I am not playing Asmo. I did 18mths. pure Asmo, been there done that.

If the Asmo side is having trouble with player recruitment, then it will be partially because of people on these forums rubbish talking the faction on IS, saying how "dead" it is, "Should be merged"  an frightening people away.

As for my PC It's barely 2mths. old, you are nuts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alvie said:

The server is not dead by my standards, you haven't even bothered to explain what you mean by dead.

Did you every play on PTS?  Luck to be 20 people on total, and by no means dead, stuff happening all the time, even 2 people per  faction running Dredge.

I am not playing Asmo. I did 18mths. pure Asmo, been there done that.

If the Asmo side is having trouble with player recruitment, then it will be partially because of people on these forums rubbish talking the faction on IS, saying how "dead" it is, "Should be merged"  an frightening people away.

As for my PC It's barely 2mths. old, you are nuts.

How am l nuts when you dc and complain about it not wanting a server merge? 500 people per faction on a MMO in this day and age is DEAD.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

You only say it's fine because you are elyos. You even admitted you have no idea how bad it is for the asmos. Just because your pc is so old and can't keep up with this basic game and dc doesn't mean others have to suffer on a dead server.

I  dont know how bad it is for asmos, but I know asmos gank people in Eltnen and Heiron quite often that made some people uncomfortable already.  I don't want to see this kind of things happen more often after merge.

I cannot believe that there are PC order than this game. I saw some streamers got constant lag while doing fort siege. Also,  there is no way to upgrade our PC right now because all graphic cards are sold out.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone just start a petition or something, maybe ncsoft will understand better if they get 500 signatures saying we need that or we stop playing rather then the 20 same people crying on forum all the time, everyone i know is starting to stop playing, the lack of group for any pve content, the impossibility of farming any AP in abyss make them wonder what there is left to do. All of us regret not going to siel to begin with, and all of us can'T believe ncsoft didn't 100% block character creation until both server balanced each other.

Siel sub is dying in a few days, not sure we're still going to play. Due to asmo low population, in the past week i was only able to do 2 adma rush, a failed bakarma with someone who clearly bought his account lvl50 and 5k ap. I play an average of 4-6h a day, let's just say i spend a lot of time running around bored, doing nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2021 at 4:12 PM, Alvie said:

I rolled an Elyos Sorc on IS today to see what it was like,   it's fine, plenty of people on, way more than either KT or DN were before the Classic launch. Lots of stuff on the broker, 30 people rolling new toons in Poeta,  hundreds online.  Groups recruiting for all the popular instances in LFG.

So you re-rolled an ELYOS on Israphel to see the situation. Yes... this is where I stopped reading. 🖐️😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2021 at 9:12 AM, Alvie said:

I rolled an Elyos Sorc on IS today to see what it was like,   it's fine, plenty of people on, way more than either KT or DN were before the Classic launch. Lots of stuff on the broker, 30 people rolling new toons in Poeta,  hundreds online.  Groups recruiting for all the popular instances in LFG.

 

I rereolled Elyos Sorc?? Seriously? How about reroll Asmos - IS, go do forts and let me know how that goes. The people who said IS is fine doesn't play IS Asmos. If you do, feel free to share who you are. 

 

 image.pngimage.png

On 7/29/2021 at 9:12 AM, Alvie said:

I rolled an Elyos Sorc on IS today to see what it was like,   it's fine, plenty of people on, way more than either KT or DN were before the Classic launch. Lots of stuff on the broker, 30 people rolling new toons in Poeta,  hundreds online.  Groups recruiting for all the popular instances in LFG.

 

All the asmos are rerolling to Seil, Elyos will realize they will not have much PVP going on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RPG-DN said:

I rereolled Elyos Sorc?? Seriously? How about reroll Asmos - IS, go do forts and let me know how that goes. The people who said IS is fine doesn't play IS Asmos. If you do, feel free to share who you are. 

 

 image.pngimage.png

All the asmos are rerolling to Seil, Elyos will realize they will not have much PVP going on. 

Good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

If they didn’t merge retail, they won’t do it in classic. NCKorea won’t let NCWest merge servers.... end of story. Accept it that it’ll hurt less.

Retail is merging, but that's because there are no longer enough active players to justify running both KT and DN.

Classic is a different story, SL is overcrowded, random crashes, and increasing reports of inability to login, IS has a greater active population than KT and DN combined, but less than half of SL.

On the Elyos side, I estimate just over 2,000 active players on SL at most times, and 1,000 on IS, so if you could move 500 players from SL to IS then SL may stop crashing.  From an IT perspective, server load balance is far more important than faction balance.

Edited by Alvie
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...