Chars Limit

Wsnow

@Kibbelz

Why can we still only make 5 chars ?

we are p2p each month yet are limited with the number of chars we can make, or is this going to be a paid for thing to open the other 3 char slots?

I would like to understand why there has been a limited placed on chars can you explain this to me pls. 

31 minutes ago, Wsnow said:

@Kibbelz

we are p2p each month yet are limited with the number of chars we can make, or is this going to be a paid for thing to open the other 3 char slots?

I would like to understand why there has been a limited placed on chars can you explain this to me pls.

You are supposed to be able to make up to 6, at least this is what Loki said and also this is intentional.

24 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

You are supposed to be able to make up to 6, at least this is what Loki said and also this is intentional.

why would they make it intentional? I could understand them limiting the amount of accounts that could be made but not the amount of chars per account. 

8 minutes ago, Wsnow said:

why would they make it intentional? I could understand them limiting the amount of accounts that could be made but not the amount of chars per account. 

Exactly when you can only play one character at a time.

Also it's an account wide limitation. There's no reason to restrict char creation across servers, just let people make the maximum amount of characters on any server.

6 minutes ago, Menta said:

Exactly when you can only play one character at a time.

Also it's an account wide limitation. There's no reason to restrict char creation across servers, just let people make the maximum amount of characters on any server.

Because when a server will happen you will end up with twice the max amount of chars in an server and you will have to delete chars. There was at time I had more than the number allowed due to a merge and I couldn't even log any char until I deleted the extras (I couldn't get past the char selection screen)

6 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Because when a server will happen you will end up with twice the max amount of chars in an server and you will have to delete chars. There was at time I had more than the number allowed due to a merge and I couldn't even log any char until I deleted the extras (I couldn't get past the char selection screen)

don't give me this this is not a reason to limit chars being made to one account. 

51 minutes ago, Wsnow said:

don't give me this this is not a reason to limit chars being made to one account. 

This is exactly why this happens, there was a time that max amount of players was per server, but that was before they ever thought they would have to make merges.

I myself had characters in more than 1 servers when we had our first merge I ended up with more than the max amount of players and I couldn't even get into the game until I deleted the surplus.

They won't allow players to make more than what one server can hold, spend money on these chars and then force them to delete those.

~~

Now why do they only allow 6 instead of 8 in total, that is another issue which they didn't explain.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

This is exactly why this happens, there was a time that max amount of players was per server, but that was before they ever thought they would have to make merges.

I myself had characters in more than 1 servers when we had our first merge I ended up with more than the max amount of players and I couldn't even get into the game until I deleted the surplus.

They won't allow players to make more than what one server can hold, spend money on these chars and then force them to delete those.

~~

Now why do they only allow 6 instead of 8 in total, that is another issue which they didn't explain.

it is not like 2009 when Aion was released with many servers there are 2 servers for classic and none are full so why they limit TBH Aion Classic could do with one server and still have room for accounts to be made. If players want to make chars on both servers that's down to them others should not be capped with how many chars they make per account. 

and tbh if you want to make both asmo and Ely then it can be done with 2 accounts easy, that's how it was done in 2009 and we still paid each month for accounts we had but was not limited to how many chars per account we could have. 

It amazes me, lol, maybe it's because I been playing since release. But you ppl never stop complaining! We finally get a classic server (something I thought would never happen) and you can't be happy and just enjoy it you complain about character slots!, Oh my gosh ppl!. The version of Aion We're playing here only HAD 5 character slots! So grow up, be adults (I know it will be hard for some of you but please try) and enjoy what we have okay?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Aieryn-DN said:

It amazes me, lol, maybe it's because I been playing since release. But you ppl never stop complaining! We finally get a classic server (something I thought would never happen) and you can't be happy and just enjoy it you complain about character slots!, Oh my gosh ppl!. The version of Aion We're playing here only HAD 5 character slots! So grow up, be adults (I know it will be hard for some of you but please try) and enjoy what we have okay?

Thank you.

complaining has never got the Aion player base anywhere or the game would not be the way it is now would it, and I don't think it will get any players anywhere now long history says this.  you would think mistakes would be learned but tbh I don't think they will, I hope they will for the game but history says it wont.

Players make me laugh about I been playing from release like no one else has well I was one of the players that played from release, just because you played it from release means nothing tbh. 

Well they decided to have 6 players limit per account, if anyone wants to make al 8 classes they can have a 2nd account, it is not like you have any account wide collections or transforms in classic. I would expect them to allow 8 chars since 8 is the amount of classes but I think in the beginning of Aion the max char was indeed 6 and they allowed for 8 later.

It is 1st month and I am sure nobody had enough time to max 6 players and needs more space.

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well they decided to have 6 players limit per account, if anyone wants to make al 8 classes they can have a 2nd account, it is not like you have any account wide collections or transforms in classic. I would expect them to allow 8 chars since 8 is the amount of classes but I think in the beginning of Aion the max char was indeed 6 and they allowed for 8 later.

It is 1st month and I am sure nobody had enough time to max 6 players and needs more space.

who said about max 8 chars ? most players make 8 chars and level to 10 for space and for master all crafts

Just now, Arhangelos-KT said:

How many chars do you want? 20?

well ATM I have 6 accounts on EU live 5 of them vet accounts and 4 accounts on NA all was vet until it went F2P on NA  as when GF took over I moved to NA  and I have 2 account for NA Classic does that tell you what you want to know?

53 minutes ago, Wsnow said:

well ATM I have 6 accounts on EU live 5 of them vet accounts and 4 accounts on NA all was vet until it went F2P on NA  as when GF took over I moved to NA  and I have 2 account for NA Classic does that tell you what you want to know?

...no it doesn't, the limit is 6 chars and you want more. You already have more because you got more accounts, go make a 3rd account and your problem is solved.

6 hours ago, Wsnow said:

@Kibbelz

I am going to leave this thread here because nothing makes sense. The limit is there and limits in the amount existed since the first day of Aion. Nobody's feelings here matter for this limitation.

Archived