why is one of the only classic news updates an ad for the sub

Riddlez

see title, can't be bothered to do more for a game this lazy.  Seriously charging 15 USD for a sub and 30 for a BP and that's all you can do?  I'll be spending what I normally spend in Aion on other games this month.  New World is in Beta and looks really good.

42 minutes ago, Riddlez said:

Yeah, I think people who bought the 30 day sub are aware it exists and how to purchase it.  Why don't they give us a reason to want to buy it. 

I am PO'ed at NCsoft rn.  Sorry if I am being rude. 

That's not how marketing works, it's to get people talking about it which obviously worked, because you started this thread.

53 minutes ago, Riddlez said:

Yeah, I think people who bought the 30 day sub are aware it exists and how to purchase it.  Why don't they give us a reason to want to buy it. 

I am PO'ed at NCsoft rn.  Sorry if I am being rude. 

They think but putting it out there someone might buy it as if people are doing these purchases by accident or because they got advertised. It doesn't work like this of course. I pre-paid for sub, played about 3 weeks in total (2 for free and about 1 from my sub) and then never relogged, the last about 3 weeks of my sub went to rubbish and I won't be buying it any time soon since they never delivered the Classic we had been advocating the last years and they promised before launch.

That advertisement only reminded me how I got lured into pre-purchasing the subscription luring me by misadvertising "no p2w" etc.

If this ad was trying to achieve something, it did the opposite with many people.

~~

Imagine if they dare to advertise the Daeva Pass... how would that ad make all the scammed people feel when they got lured to buy the daeva pass 2nd month. It would be like rubbing it in their faces.

21 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

That advertisement only reminded me how I got lured into pre-purchasing the subscription luring me by misadvertising "no p2w" etc.

For some reason this reminded me of that Dashcon convention with the ballpit. lmao

tumblr_n8n195G4BY1r7t164o1_1280.0.jpg

Archived