Improve level Reduction stone rates

Octave-DN

only reason i say this is because i just had 20 back to back fails on a level 77 piece.. 

i mean?

fairness to the player?

theres better chance at socketing +10 stones w/o felictious than there is getting a level reduc success.... and thats ridiculous as was the  400 mil kinah just spent just to fail....even for just 1 level down

On 04/11/2017 at 10:05 AM, Octave-DN said:

only reason i say this is because i just had 20 back to back fails on a level 77 piece.. 

i mean?

fairness to the player?

theres better chance at socketing +10 stones w/o felictious than there is getting a level reduc success.... and thats ridiculous as was the  400 mil kinah just spent just to fail....even for just 1 level down

Everything in this game is designed to be a fail or explode or have ludicrous RNG, i'd love to say they'd listen but it will be just another thing ignored and another reason why this game is such a massive failure for western markets.

It's no different to essence core's we have Essence solutions but their rate is lower than omegas like truly go figure that.I love exploding 6+ cores in a row without even getting +1.Quite honestly Nyerk ncsoft ,these losers in korea try to say they are wanting to break into western markets but have utterly no clue on how to make player's happy.

The Ceo's wife feature's in a article about trying to get into western market's here's the link for a good laugh.https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidewalt/2017/05/23/ncsoft-goes-west-how-the-korean-video-game-giant-is-translating-success/#2bb72c236b59

Ncsoft korea has zero idea on western gamers and they will never ever ever be success,quite truly a terrible one trick pony company, with a terrible reputation.Two servers down in less than 8 years such a success story, funny how strong a company like Blizzard/activison still is even with their old Wow title, ncsoft will never learn cause they refuse to listen and communicate, and basically have a zerg for quick buck motto.

• 2 months later...

Do as I did, make a whole new account with 8x lvl 10 chars, run them afk in luna every day, in the end of the week you will have 8 reduction stones out of nothing. You want more, keep putting them in afk luna daily, every week each toon will give you 1 reduction stone. The only thing is that the reduction stone is not tradeable so you need your item to be tradeable.

I managed to reduce all my items this way. It is lame and stupid but I had to otehrwise I would be running with 80 lvl items on my toon.

Archived